PDA

View Full Version : understanding this site

slavedriverone
07-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Help been sat at this computer trying to make sense of it, and all I’m getting out of it is a bloody backache.

talk about frustrating I’m now considering changing my profile name to:-

[email protected].

1st thing should i consider is to randomly post friend request, no in fact might be best this one be second thing, 1st one should be locate another box of tissues

and now is making me wonder if i should put wanking at computer under likes or dislikes

DancingBear
07-25-2012, 07:26 PM
Well basically there are a lot of people on this site called "users". They browse the forum posts for something they are interested in talking about, and then they reply. You can also make your own thread. There is a blog area where you can write things that probably no one will read. There's a chat room where you can instant message with other users (please be sure to use the right room for the right interaction ex. lounge for general chat, dare slave room to play tord, etc). There's many other things but lastly my favourite.. the ban list! You can see all the users who have been banned and why (or some mods just write silly things in this area). Just don't break too many rules or you will end up on this list.

I'm not sure exactly what your post is saying so maybe some punctuation and correct grammar would help.

nellybell
07-25-2012, 11:09 PM
What on earth are you going on about?

It is a sexual site, not that complicated. Go on any site of a sexual nature and you will have people trying to get off. Oh weeeeeeellllllllllll.

slavedriverone
07-26-2012, 01:42 PM
Hello dancingbear,

Thank you for your reply, very useful and helpful, with regards to my posting on here, sorry but I have a weird and dry sense of humour and think because I find it funny and understand what it means so should everyone else, so maybe I will reframe from using it in the future, not only am I a newbie master to this site but in life as well, I have sat in the back shadows for year knowing that this is the way forward for me decide to finely take the plunge and join this site, and quite honestly got overwhelmed with it all,
So starting off I posted for a slave didn’t get any reply so looked onto the sites info and read about only posting once in a 30 day period and then seeing everywhere else the word ban, which was worrying me to push any buttons because of not wanting to get banned, or whether this site will warn you of it possibly happening, while looking through some postings I became aware of how helpful people are, hence the reason for my post here, which I appreciate your response, knowing what I am looking for I understand fully the safety and wishes of whoever wishes to become my slave.
I will take on board your suggestions and review this and start posting, my only concern was being new I do not wish to enter into it and cause someone real harm due to inexperience hence the request for advice from here and will search for guidance from this post again, thank you for your time and hope to hear your advice on any further posts I place

slavedriverone
07-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Hello nellybell,

Thank you for your reply, very useful and helpful, with regards to my posting on here, sorry but I have a weird and dry sense of humour and think because I find it funny and understand what it means so should everyone else, so maybe I will reframe from using it in the future, not only am I a newbie master to this site but in life as well, I have sat in the back shadows for year knowing that this is the way forward for me decide to finely take the plunge and join this site, and quite honestly got overwhelmed with it all,
So starting off I posted for a slave didn’t get any reply so looked onto the sites info and read about only posting once in a 30 day period and then seeing everywhere else the word ban, which was worrying me to push any buttons because of not wanting to get banned, or whether this site will warn you of it possibly happening, while looking through some postings I became aware of how helpful people are, hence the reason for my post here, which I appreciate your response, knowing what I am looking for I understand fully the safety and wishes of whoever wishes to become my slave.
I will take on board your suggestions and review this and start posting, my only concern was being new I do not wish to enter into it and cause someone real harm due to inexperience hence the request for advice from here and will search for guidance from this post again, thank you for your time and hope to hear your advice on any further posts I place

DancingBear
07-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Did you copy and paste the same reply to both me and nellybell? Why even split it into two posts then?

slavedriverone
07-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Hi,
sorry i got two reply's, so thanking you both with the same message, i think its just as well i took your advice been spending some time looking through the info learnt quite a bit today, and just learnt a new one i take it then you only need reply once then even if there's been a couple of replies:confused: