PDA

View Full Version : Dares for next story

Shawn
02-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Okay, as you may know I've written two stories about my experiences with two girls. My parents are going to be away for the next two weekends, so hopefully the girls can get out for one of them.

My problem is I'm running out of unique ideas and I don't want it to become repetitive.

Please read both stories before posting!

I will not gaurentee that all dares will be done, but I will consider them.

(1 guy, 2 girls)

Shawn
02-12-2007, 08:47 PM
BTW, Links to the two stories are

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=710

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1009

EDIT: Sorry for making the second post, I forgot that you could edit the other one :$

the_tod_king
02-13-2007, 12:11 AM
have a public orgy between the 3 of you oh and send pics

Manbearpig
02-13-2007, 07:43 AM
how about you switch things around. last time they were ur slaves so how about this time you be there slaves. let them have total control over you.

if u choose this have fun!

Smile Guy
02-13-2007, 09:27 AM
Yay! The next installment, hehe.

I like dabear's suggestion of having you be the slave and they be your master. But be aware, because those two girls will probably want revenge. In fact, this idea is really the only thing to keep this thing fresh. I insist / ultimate dare you to be the slave and the two girls your master.

Shawn
02-13-2007, 09:39 AM
I was thinking of letting one of them be instead of me, but still any ideas I could pass on to them would be nice ;)

Shawn
02-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Anything anyone else suggusts for me to do other than be their slave? I could pass on of the dares you post onto them if you want.

cyrano69
02-14-2007, 06:35 PM
- Play some sort of game (cards, rock paper cisors ... what ever) between you three. The looser will become the dessert tray for the other 2.
Basically the other 2 will prepare the dessert using the looser's naked body. Ingredient include, whipped cream, ice cream, strawberries, chocolate sauce...etc... then the others can enjoy the dessert by licking the looser's body clean.

- Both girls have to rub each other with baby oil (as much as need needed) then they have to wrestle for 10 minutes. I guess you'll need to prepare some area with big plastic sheets. Define your own rules if you want to punish the looser.

- The 3 of you do a race naked on all 4 (hands & knees) for a 100 feet at least. The looser gets to spend the next 2 hours with a banana up his/her ass.

Have fun

Shawn
02-14-2007, 08:25 PM
Thanks I liked those, but since both or one of them will be the master I'll have to modify them a bit. I like the first and second though.

cyrano69
02-15-2007, 04:15 PM
Thanks I liked those, but since both or one of them will be the master I'll have to modify them a bit.

Sure that makes sense. I guess 1 and 2 are fun and enjoyable by everyone. 3 is more of a "punishment".

Shawn
02-15-2007, 06:37 PM
I'm telling her about #'s 1 and 2 today, any others I should add that aren't really punishments?

cheese101
02-16-2007, 04:24 PM
1) you be the desert you put anything you want on you and they have to lick/eat it without their hands and blindfolded

2)a punishment put soap in your pee hole then whenever you go to the bathroom (if master allows it) it will sting like CRAZY:p :p :p :p

scoop
02-17-2007, 10:16 AM
hand cuff each other. then all of you have a strip fight.

Smile Guy
02-17-2007, 10:38 AM
1) Have a pillow fight, in the dark... naked.

2) You must all travel round the neighbourhood together completely naked. This is a team exercise, you must avoid being seen together.

3) Have sex in a public place.

4) One person must be tied to a chair, and the other two people can do whatever they want to them. 2 masters + 1 slave, sort of thing.

Hope they're good enough, I'm aware you're into these sort of extreme dares.

cyrano69
02-17-2007, 05:21 PM
- Play naked Twister with slaves. Master can be clothed.

- Get color markers, black, red, blue, green (not permanent makers), then write and draw all over slaves bodies. Afterward, slaves have to wash each others in the showers. Master can join too.

Manbearpig
02-17-2007, 08:15 PM
let them dress u however they wish...naked, female clothing, ect. hope you have fun!!!