PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Summer Vacation Fun

Cole
07-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Ok so going to try something new out I have to work in 3 hrs so not going to post the story till tomorrow but what i want from everyone is suggestions on a scene and number of guys the main character "cole" meets durning the story so let me know.

Cole
07-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Well didnt have anyone reply so here comes the first part of the story.

Hey it's me Cole Thomas, your average 14 year old boy enjoying his summer vacation and guess what! me and my family are bout to travel the country in our RV. I'm totally excited and can't wait to meet a lot of new people. And this is my diary of what happens on this month long journey. First let me tell you about my self. I've played soccer my since I was 4 and I love it. In-fact my soccer ball is laying on the bed next to me. I'm 5'9 and bout 120 pounds with a slender body and 6 pac abs. I have green eyes and short dirty blonde hair. A lot of people say I could be a Model if I was older. I'm and only child so I've made it a point to make a lot of friends. Since my mom is a lawyer and my dad is a doctor we travel a lot, which makes it easier to meet more friends. Oh did I also mention that I'm Bi? Well I am it all started bout two years ago when I was on vacation in the Bahamas and met this guy who lived in California. His name was Brandon. Now Brandon was slightly older he was 16 but he was basically Zac Efron hot even had the body and everything. Well basically we hung out all vacation and every night we did have sex on the beach. It was so amazing and felt so good. I'm not going to go into detail right now because later on we are going to California and me and Brandon are meeting again and hanging out. Well gotta run now we are just coming up the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel and we are stopping at the look out. See you guys.

Let me know what you guys think so far and just so you know this was a brief introduction and im writing this like a journal/diary entry off the trip

Mr. Fun 21
07-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Looks like it will be interesting. :)