PDA

View Full Version : Dare me for the next hour

Sexyredhead
07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
I will be doing dares for the next hour. I am just sitting on my bed in my room with my vibrator and clit vibrator. The vibrator has 6 speeds and the clit vibrator has 4 speeds. I also have a few clothes pins that I can use.
I will do anything with those and other basic things I can find in my room.

I will NOT do anything with pee or poop those are hard limits. I will not send pictures either. My family is home so keep that in mind I will not leave my room or do anything with my family either.

Pretty much anything else goes.

One hour starts now!

engman
07-16-2012, 03:55 PM
I think a clothes pin should go on your clit for 5-10 minutes and you should keep yourself on the edge (or below, but not over) with a vibe for the whole hour without moving it away or turning it off.

Sexyredhead
07-16-2012, 04:00 PM
I will put the clothes pin on for 8 mins, right in the middle of your time frames. I will keep myself on edge and not move the vibrator unless another dare calls for it. Thank you so much!

willingmale
07-16-2012, 04:02 PM
clips off your nipples

use the vibe til you edge

then put the clips on for 5 minutes

then use the vibe again til you edge

then put the clips on for 5 mins

(etc etc)

keep going until it clashes with a subsequent dare

Sexyredhead
07-16-2012, 04:05 PM
I will do that I am going to leave the one on my clit untill my time is up and then take that one off and continue to edge with out it. Thank You

engman
07-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Do you have the stuff in to wax your pussy and enough hair to do it? If so then ice up your pussy for 5 minutes, then wax it.