PDA

View Full Version : Spiced-Up Sex?

AtticsToEden
07-16-2012, 02:56 PM
In a couple of weeks, it'll have been a year since I got together with my boyfriend. We're going to do the typical candlelit dinner type thing, but I've also promised him (and I quote) "f-cking awesome anniversary sex." He's not so into BDSM, so I need some slightly more vanilla ideas to help make it a night to remember!

randywood12
07-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Teasing to climax is pretty good....strip him of all his clothes, tie him to your bed, blindfold him, get a very long feather, and run it over his body, catch the most sensitive spots, the inside od his thighs, the under side of his knee joint, the inside of his upper arms, strip yourself and apply scented oils all over your body.....climb on top of him and give him a full body massage with your body, making sure you play special attention to his cock and balls, but with your body, not your hands....if he doesn't blow his load, there is something wrong!

Markbassplayer
07-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Give him a striptease. Sure, it's cliche, but it's cliche for a reason!

Take your time. Dance, tease, go slow. Tease yourself too while you're at it. Make him sit back and watch until he just can't stand to wait any longer.

Then pounce on him :)

sweetsong
07-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Tease, edge him, and also guide him and help him make you happy too, let him know he got it right with moans. Boys like sounds. ;D

Could also try "tying" him down with something like yarn or something else easy to get out of and take control. Then you could take your time. ;D

Oh and lingerie is always a good idea too. :D

AtticsToEden
07-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Give him a striptease. Sure, it's cliche, but it's cliche for a reason!

Take your time. Dance, tease, go slow. Tease yourself too while you're at it. Make him sit back and watch until he just can't stand to wait any longer.

Then pounce on him :)

Actually, I'm glad you suggested it, because I hadn't thought of that! Will definitely add it to the list.

Tease, edge him, and also guide him and help him make you happy too, let him know he got it right with moans. Boys like sounds. ;D

Could also try "tying" him down with something like yarn or something else easy to get out of and take control. Then you could take your time. ;D

Oh and lingerie is always a good idea too. :D

He's never been willing to be tied up, but I can always suggest it. And yes, lingerie is always good!