PDA

View Full Version : why is it?

wedgiewanter91
05-09-2008, 07:59 AM
hope this is in the right section

does any one known wh ythere has been and increase in people wanting female masters and slaves when i first join it was almost impossible ot find one now thye seem to be easiy to find any reason?

Night-1991
05-09-2008, 08:02 AM
I don't know, men must now love being controlled and dominated by a female, like me.

BettyBoop
05-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Yes, I always hear about people wanting mistresses.

Night-1991
05-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Yes, I always hear about people wanting mistresses.

I currently want one myself :D

SubMissChievous
05-09-2008, 02:34 PM
hope this is in the right section

does any one known wh ythere has been and increase in people wanting female masters and slaves when i first join it was almost impossible ot find one now thye seem to be easiy to find any reason?
I don't think there's necessarily more members wanting Mistresses or female slaves but more that the site is growing, more members are coming & the s/m area is obviously one of the most popular section of this site. Actually, it seems that there are less dominant females currently than there was when I first registered & slightly more female slaves at the moment. But all these are variable trends too from what I've noticed.

Hmm.. no I don't think females (both dominants & slaves) are that easy to find unfortunately for you guys because of the male/female ratio although the amount of female members always seem to grow a bit which is a good sign :)

OwnMe77
05-17-2008, 06:17 PM
guys...we are horny little basterds