PDA

View Full Version : overstimulation handjob dice game

adam_69
07-09-2012, 03:49 AM
this is my first dare post so bear with me....
also didn't know which dares thread to post it in hope it's the right one and that it hasn't been done before :)

this is best if you have an offline relationship

things you'll need:

-rope (or something to tie sub/slave up with)
-dice (6 or so dice)

how to do this dare:

first tie the slave up
then (optional) give them an enema if they can hold it ALL (no dribbling)after cumming once (with you jacking them off) then the number on the dice gets halved...

if you don't do the enema step make sure they cum before continuing

now roll one die this number can be halved for the "enema step" or not depending whether they held it all or not and whether you did the enema(if you didn't do it, they didn't hold it :P)

now which ever score is on the first die is how many dice you must roll

(if it comes up with 3 roll 3 dice if it comes up with 6 roll 6)

now roll the amount then add up the score,

this is the total number of times the sub will be made to cum (no you cannot give them a break).... but if you feel it's necessary end early and give them another punishment ;)

have fun ;)

Sanpow
07-09-2012, 01:59 PM
wow... i think it's a nice idea, but it will be very hard... The chance of getting 10 or more Orgasms is over 50%. And i would cry in pain (and perhaps less pleasure) after the 2nd or 3rd orgasm.

I think it would be impossible to get 20 orgasms or (worstcase, chance by 0,002%) 36 Orgasms... I would die in pain!

I think it would be possible for girls, but not for guys...

adam_69
07-10-2012, 04:23 AM
wow... i think it's a nice idea, but it will be very hard... The chance of getting 10 or more Orgasms is over 50%. And i would cry in pain (and perhaps less pleasure) after the 2nd or 3rd orgasm.

I think it would be impossible to get 20 orgasms or (worstcase, chance by 0,002%) 36 Orgasms... I would die in pain!

I think it would be possible for girls, but not for guys...

true but I did mean for it to be quite hardcore (pun intended :P )
and I did say you could punish the sub and quit early or even modify it...