PDA

View Full Version : Hotel

humiliatedboyslave
07-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Started this thread earlier before I arrived. So I canceled that thread as I wasn't there yet.

31 male at hotel. up for dares. At a hotel. Hotel has an outdoor pool and gym. Bar and restaurant off the lobby. Nice business class hotel.

I packed some extras. Have diapers, panties, tighty whities, speedos, butt plug. Otherwise, have my business clothes and a pair of jeans, sneakers, tshirt, regular swim trunkgs, boxers and other regular stuff.

Suggestions from the members?

tcfd403
07-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Shave all body hair off
put in plug wearing a speedo go for a swim
Hope plug stays in good

hood.0272
07-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Change all you clothes in the lift. Everything off then put on different clothes.
Is tip dare easier if you start or finish wearing next to nothing?

Sauna or steam room? Go in wrapped in a towel with panties underneath. Take off the towel fold it and pit on it.

Sleep on the floor. Wearing a diaper. Don't respond when room service knocks.

Outdoor pool. Sun-bathe in the Speedo. If you felt inclined you could post before and after pics of your tanline.

humiliatedboyslave
07-08-2012, 02:44 PM
don't have to worry about the hair. that came off recently.
Can i wear shorts and shirt down to the pool and the swim in just the speedo? Or am i supposed to go down in just the speedo

It's a 12 story hotel. I'm on the top floor.

Shave all body hair off
put in plug wearing a speedo go for a swim
Hope plug stays in good

humiliatedboyslave
07-08-2012, 02:48 PM
I do the lift thing and report back. That will be a little later though. Or maybe back from pool I'll switch to my gym shorts.

No sauna or steam room. Just a very very small lockerroom (a closet basically with one shower and like 8-10 lockers, guess they figure guests will change and shower in their rooms).

Sleeping arrangements, easy enough. But I'm usually gone before room service comes by anyway.

Laying in the sun in a speedo, no problem. Will do.

Thanks!

Change all you clothes in the lift. Everything off then put on different clothes.
Is tip dare easier if you start or finish wearing next to nothing?

Sauna or steam room? Go in wrapped in a towel with panties underneath. Take off the towel fold it and pit on it.

Sleep on the floor. Wearing a diaper. Don't respond when room service knocks.

Outdoor pool. Sun-bathe in the Speedo. If you felt inclined you could post before and after pics of your tanline.

hood.0272
07-08-2012, 03:15 PM
In the absence of a sauna you will wear panties as your underwear. You will also insert the butt plug.
Strip naked. Put on the Speedo and do the swimming dare. Return to the changing room. Remove Speedo. Have a shower. Get dressed. Leave the panties in a locker.

humiliatedboyslave
07-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Ok, heading down to the pool. Not clear if I can wear shorts and tshirt. So I'm going to wear those over the speedo. I'm going to go for just wearing speedo back and switch into the shorts and tshirt for the other dare.

Will check messages while sitting by the pool for the next half hour or so as well.

humiliatedboyslave
07-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Just posted about the same time. I'll add the panties and change down there then. I'll bring something to change into on the way up in the lift.

humiliatedboyslave
07-08-2012, 03:45 PM
I went down wearing panties, gym shorts and tshirt. changed to the speedos in the lockerroom (closet). Laying by the pool now.

Plan to wear my gym shorts up in the elvator. Will switch to my casual shorts on the way. nothing else.

Anything while by the pool I will keep an eye on the posts.

humiliatedboyslave
07-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Layed out in my speedo for about 30 minutes. Going to head back in to the lockerroom (closet) and shower. I'll leave all clothes out on the bench, just locking the few valuables up i have (phone, room key, etc) and I'll shower.

The plan is to go back up in my casual shorts and change into my gym shorts on the way up in the elevator. Figure the gym shorts will be faster to get on. Should make that dare doable. I'll probably have my tshirt on too by the time getting to the top.

Then I plan to change to sit down at the bar for a little while if you guys have any further suggestions. Back to the room after that. Hotels can be so boring... So let me know anything else you have in mind.

humiliatedboyslave
07-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Hi GetDarers,
I'm sitting down at the the hotel bar. Debating whether to get dinner or not.
Could head up for room service. Or off for other fun instead. Any suggestions?

Bound
07-09-2012, 05:11 AM
Ask for room service and when they come - open the door wearing only underwear - the most embarrassing you have (thong preferred or some tight white ones if cock is notisable through). If you dare enough you could wear only a towel around your waist and let it drop by accident if you dare to be seen totally naked.

humiliatedboyslave
07-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Will do room service breakfast. And answer the door in just my tighty whities.

I slept on the floor last night. In my diaper. But like i said earlier, I'm gone be for housecleaning comes by.

Any ideas for tonight?

humiliatedboyslave
07-09-2012, 05:09 PM
So any suggestions on where I should jerk off tonight rather than in the room? Jerking off in a hotel room gets old.
Or any other fun dares for the night.

humiliatedboyslave
07-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Ask for room service and when they come - open the door wearing only underwear - the most embarrassing you have (thong preferred or some tight white ones if cock is notisable through). If you dare enough you could wear only a towel around your waist and let it drop by accident if you dare to be seen totally naked.

Well had breakfast delivered by room service this morning. Had all the lights turned on and was laying in bed stroking until the knock. Stuffed my 8 inches in my tighty whities and answered the door in just the tighty whities. When I was looked up and down I just apologized and said I was running late and didn't get in the shower yet. No problem he said and brought it in. Felt quite naked standing next to him nicely dressed, including tie. As I was getting ready to sign the bill, I asked if he would mind getting some ice from the machine for me. Which he did. He had to come all the way in again to get the bill left on the table. So he got a second look. Then off he went. So that was my morning fun.