PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on self bondage

Yoursub
07-04-2012, 03:16 PM
First of all, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this. If it isn't I'm sorry.

I would like to ask the more experienced BDSM people out there a question about self bondage. Here is what I would like to do:

I want to be restrained with my face directly over a specific item, for example something gross like a pile of shit. However, I still want to be able to masturbate during that time so I need a little bit of freedom to move my hands (or one of them). I don't want to be able to move my body away or get my face completely out of there some way.

If this is easier, my face could also be buried under the shit/other gross substance instead of over it and being held down.

This is important because I am having such a hard time to continue my task or to stay in this degrading position after I came. I want to experience this deeper level of humiliation with me being FORCED to smell, taste, feel the shit (or whatever it is I'm being restrained over) even after I have lost interest in being in this position (which always happens as soon as I reach an orgasm).

Of course I would need to get out of this position after a certain amount of time, let's say about an hour or so. Currently I don't have a partner that can assist me with this, but I do have some basic bondage items like rope, tape handcuffs, weights etc.

I'm thankful for any ideas regarding this problem.