PDA

View Full Version : my chronic masturbating slave

hottie.mistress
05-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Hey
my slave constantly masturbates with out permission.
I have tried to stop him and have thought of Chasity but saw this site
and wanted to see if any of you had any punishments or suggestions your mistress/master has used on you or you have used on your slaves.

Fiendish
05-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Masturbates without permission?

Something I've known of to work is to have him masturbate... constantly... for many hours on end without break. The length of time is best left to your discretion, but make it long enough that he learns his lesson. Make it hurt in a very unpleasant way.

That's my 2 cents worth

SubMissChievous
05-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Please note that this section is for documenting ideas for punishments, not asking for them or for advice. This belongs in the s/m lounge so I'm moving it there.

hottie.mistress
05-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Masturbates without permission?

Something I've known of to work is to have him masturbate... constantly... for many hours on end without break. The length of time is best left to your discretion, but make it long enough that he learns his lesson. Make it hurt in a very unpleasant way.

That's my 2 cents worth

Thats a good idea i think i might try that
i'm not sure how long he would have to wank to make it painfull
or if either of us has the time to do that

Looking4somename
05-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Thats a good idea i think i might try that
i'm not sure how long he would have to wank to make it painfull
or if either of us has the time to do that
Each time, right after he cums, make him flick his dick hard. It's... unpleasent. Very much so.

banneduser
05-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Or make him rub the end of his cock with a dry towel, if he holds the towel with two hands and makes it taught he can then brush it forward and back over the head of his cock, not a nice feeling but if you tell him to do that several times a day it might help to take the place of wanking.

Also try ruined orgasms (google them and look for Jil Taylers website) if he has many ruined orgasms (5+) he wont want to wank anymore lol Keep doing that for a week and it might help.

All i gotta say is hes a lucky guy!

onknees
05-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Tell him he can masturbate but only with sandpaper, he will stop soon

hottie.mistress
05-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Or make him rub the end of his cock with a dry towel, if he holds the towel with two hands and makes it taught he can then brush it forward and back over the head of his cock, not a nice feeling but if you tell him to do that several times a day it might help to take the place of wanking.

Also try ruined orgasms (google them and look for Jil Taylers website) if he has many ruined orgasms (5+) he wont want to wank anymore lol Keep doing that for a week and it might help.

All i gotta say is hes a lucky guy!
wow the ruind orgasms sounds awsome
mabey i will let him choose

strippednakedmale
05-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Without a doubt, the worst I ever had to do is eat my own cum every time I had an orgasm. Even after sex I would have to clean up if I came. The important part of the training was that I was never allowed to masturbate alone, I had to ask permission and do it while she watched (she would make sure I always had a large load to prove I didn't cheat). Makeing it a proceedure like that makes the guy think about it more and you soon learn to stop it.

strippednakedmale
06-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Use duct tape to well wrap his cock except for the head. Do it in such as manner as to cover it enough he can't masturbate and make it always point straight out. Keep him in track pants and take him for walks in the mall or follow behind so watch. Be sure the tape is marked by yourself so he can't remove it without permission. When the time comes to remove it, take it off...ouch, I can't imagine...give him permission to masturbate and when he's almost ready to cum, tape him up again so he can't finish.

Merlin
06-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Hey
my slave constantly masturbates with out permission.
I have tried to stop him and have thought of Chasity but saw this site
and wanted to see if any of you had any punishments or suggestions your mistress/master has used on you or you have used on your slaves.A lot more important than what silly punishment you want to give him is another question... Why is he doing it against your will? As long as you don't know the reason you have no way to really solve the problem...

hottie.mistress
06-21-2008, 02:19 PM
A lot more important than what silly punishment you want to give him is another question... Why is he doing it against your will? As long as you don't know the reason you have no way to really solve the problem...

i wish i knew, he says he cant control it

Merlin
06-21-2008, 02:57 PM
How often is he allowed to masturbate? how often did he before that? How often is he not able to hold back? in what situations is he not able to hold back? is he interested in holding back and can't do it or doesn't he care? Does he like to be punished for masturbating?

hottie.mistress
06-24-2008, 07:32 PM
How often is he allowed to masturbate? how often did he before that? How often is he not able to hold back? in what situations is he not able to hold back? is he interested in holding back and can't do it or doesn't he care? Does he like to be punished for masturbating?
He is usually aloud to masturbate 4 times a week.He often used to 2 times a day. he can usually hold it back when i ask him to for a very long period of time. he dosent like being punished for masturbating.

random123ny
06-25-2008, 11:27 AM
There are devices with plastic, uniquely numbered locks available, if you're not in close proximity to your slave. That way, in a true emergency (device malfunction, medical, etc) your slave can remove the lock and device on their own. Of course, he better have a DAMN good reason for doing so ("I was being arrested at the time...").

Allow him to masturbate only every-other-day; over time, stretch out the denial time... once-a-week, two weeks... three.

Of course, when you do allow him to masturbate, it has to be according to your instructions and for your pleasure: in front of you, slowly, must beg to be allowed to cum... on cam... whatever works for you.

If he's a good boy, perhaps you'll let him eat his cum. But he'd have to beg for that, too.

Regardless of the ways in which you use the device, it serves as a constant reminder to him of your authority over him. Also, the plastic lock option makes it clear to you both that he has the option to unbuckle at any time (and so, his safety is paramount), but that there are consequences for doing so unless it was an emergency.

stevedaddy
09-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Without a doubt, the worst I ever had to do is eat my own cum every time I had an orgasm. Even after sex I would have to clean up if I came. The important part of the training was that I was never allowed to masturbate alone, I had to ask permission and do it while she watched (she would make sure I always had a large load to prove I didn't cheat). Makeing it a proceedure like that makes the guy think about it more and you soon learn to stop it.

yeah but that would make me want to do it more!

stevedaddy
09-07-2010, 03:06 PM
There are devices with plastic, uniquely numbered locks available, if you're not in close proximity to your slave. That way, in a true emergency (device malfunction, medical, etc) your slave can remove the lock and device on their own. Of course, he better have a DAMN good reason for doing so ("I was being arrested at the time...").

Allow him to masturbate only every-other-day; over time, stretch out the denial time... once-a-week, two weeks... three.

Of course, when you do allow him to masturbate, it has to be according to your instructions and for your pleasure: in front of you, slowly, must beg to be allowed to cum... on cam... whatever works for you.

If he's a good boy, perhaps you'll let him eat his cum. But he'd have to beg for that, too.

Regardless of the ways in which you use the device, it serves as a constant reminder to him of your authority over him. Also, the plastic lock option makes it clear to you both that he has the option to unbuckle at any time (and so, his safety is paramount), but that there are consequences for doing so unless it was an emergency.

yes i would beg to eat my own cum!

stevedaddy
09-10-2010, 03:06 AM

Wow ! I need a girl to do that to me! How did she like to make u eat it?

marlow
09-10-2010, 08:28 AM

Merlin has this absolutely right. I am a slave and would not dare to masturbate without permission. Unless he enjoys being punished so is deliberately being disobedient, then there is a problem with your relationship with your slave. Does he still think his body is his own to use as he thinks fit? As slaves we forfeit that right and if he continues to disobey you I suggest you disown him and look for a more intelligent slave like myself. I suspect he would soon be begging you to take him back!

ash_jor
09-11-2010, 09:21 PM
make him masterbate with toothpaste ,
or get a soap & cut small peace of it put it in his erictile dick leave it there for 5 mintes then give him permission to masterbate
he will never masterbate with no permission.
these are nor new here i toke them from here.....
:D

AgentGreen
09-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Marlow & Merlin are right on the money here. You either are not being strict enough and communicating your displeasure accordingly or your submissive is not giving themself to you. Either comunicate your displeasure or leave your submissive alone for a while.

metalchick
09-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Could the slave have a addiction?

lilysmaster
09-12-2010, 05:27 PM
It really depends on the slave for the punishment I have dealt with multiple female slaves and all reacted differently. The most effective punishment I have found is to force them to masturbate over and over and over again.

Hislily
09-19-2010, 04:46 PM
Merlin has this absolutely right. I am a slave and would not dare to masturbate without permission. Unless he enjoys being punished so is deliberately being disobedient, then there is a problem with your relationship with your slave. Does he still think his body is his own to use as he thinks fit? As slaves we forfeit that right and if he continues to disobey you I suggest you disown him and look for a more intelligent slave like myself. I suspect he would soon be begging you to take him back!
I was going to post my thoughts, but this pretty much covers it. Also, if he's anything like me, he might be doing it for the attention he would get through punishment... If that ends up being the case, I would suggest completely ignoring him for several hours to a few days. Every time Master even suggests doing that, I quickly correct whatever I'm doing wrong... I love His attention too much to risk losing it.