PDA

View Full Version : Needing Some Advice From My Fellow Storytellers :P

fullofsecrets
07-01-2012, 08:20 PM
So, for the longest time I have had a blog but never could get any comments or anything like that. I know I have quality pieces that people enjoy because I have been told so by many. Also, here on GetDare I get plenty of responses, messages, and comments on my stories. I just really am dying for the same recognition outside of GetDare.

I deleted my blog because after so many months of trying I got nothing in return from my readers. People were reading my work, but were not telling me their opinion on it which I desperately crave. Now, I have a tumblr where I post very very frequently as to try and attract followers. It's only been about a week or so, but I still have no followers and this frustrates me. I write for the world around me and want everyone to enjoy what I have to offer. I just don't know what to do. I've even tried to get my fans from here to join me, but none have and few messaged me back.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do to encourage followers? Or how I might be able to get more? Or even how to sooth my aching artistic soul? I'd be very appreciative. Thank you.