PDA

View Full Version : Grocery Store Dares!

JaysonClaims
06-27-2012, 11:23 PM
Give me some dares to do while at the grocery store tomorrow! Maybe a dice dare? ;)

kinamar
06-27-2012, 11:39 PM
roll 1-Underwear
1- g-string
2- thong
3- bikini style
4- pink panties
5- g-string + stuffed bra
6- just your normal underwear

roll 2- what to do
1- give youself a wedgie so your underwear is showing
2- if rolled 1-5 on roll 1 tell an employee what underwear you're wearing if you rolled a 6 ask for help picking out the best type of tampoons (can say for your girlfriend)
3- if wearing the bra walk with you back straight and your chest out so its at least somewhat visible under your shirt if no bra you are lucky
4- take an extra thong with you and use the restroom while there changeinto the extra thong and leave the underwear you had on behind with your email (can make a new one but must reply to the email if someone sends you one)
5- take some stocking or pantyhose with you and change into them in the restroom
6- if wearing womens underwear must tell 5 random people, if they ask to see you must show them

JaysonClaims
06-28-2012, 12:52 PM
I rolled a 5 and 1

I already had a pair of pink panties from my roomate that I needed for another dare so that part was easy. The back of them were showing the entire time while I was out and it was obvious that a lot of people looked! The worst part was when I had to check out and could hear the cashier girl and another female employing clearly laughing at me :(