PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room

Manbearpig
02-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Okay i know this has been brought up before but i will bring it up again. How about a chat room for users that are on so they can talk to each other and stuff. I dont know if this is possible using vBulletin, but any chance we can bring it up again?

depp
02-15-2007, 11:29 PM
It is interesting you said this. :-)

You might not have to wait too long ;)

Manbearpig
02-16-2007, 07:23 PM
thanks deep it looks like it could be a huge thing for the website

Smile Guy
02-17-2007, 07:24 AM
And... the wish has been granted! Ain't you lucky... I think everyone should applaud Depp and is incredible skills.

PJ581
02-17-2007, 03:42 PM
I own a site of my own i tried it out it messes up the forum alot more ppl chat then post wich decreases the forum.. trust me you will regret it

Manbearpig
02-17-2007, 08:19 PM
its only beta. im sure depp is only gonna test it and see how it goes. i tried it and personally i like it and i dont think it will cut posting by that much. maybe it could save a couple of "dare me's"

Musty 21
02-17-2007, 10:51 PM
I love this new chat room. It is awsome. ALL HALE DEPP! lol hey depp i saw u said hello to new people and u havn't to me! I think I'm the newest active member. Look at my join time and look at my posts.

qatguy
02-18-2007, 05:37 AM
I am ready for a game of Truth or Dare, along with picture taking, if anybody is interested!

Soraslight
02-18-2007, 07:40 AM
Chat room has a few pros and cons but it is worth it i think. I was up for two hours straight over on the chat with a few guys having a game. All in all i think it should stay. Congratulations Depp.

etrain911
02-19-2007, 07:49 AM
can somebody explain the rooms in the chatroom?

cheesy dude
02-19-2007, 09:54 AM
congrats depp, lol its looking good.

Dare861
02-19-2007, 03:30 PM
Depp and all others responsible for this chat,

I've been coming to getdare for a loong time now (close to when it was created, I think.) I've seen many new features added, some of which became great, and some of which were taken out. This is by far the best. You've -really- outdone youself this time, Depp.

I dislike posting on forums normally. You have have to post something long and meaningful for your post to be worth anything... but if you mess up, it's for nothing (especiall since half the time you can't change it). The new chat lets me and other forum-shy members contribute, in a way!

I think I will try to post on the forums more though :)

Again, well done, and thanks to the Getdare Crew!

Tessdog
03-10-2007, 10:31 AM
This is great Depp. I dig the whole concept. As a computer Geek. I would love to also add to this site. As we speak I am brain storming idea's for you to make the site better. Hopefully maybe even one day I mightl be helping make this site a better place.