PDA

View Full Version : Underwear dares!

wylex
06-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Ask me anything besides skype, address, personal things like that

Underwear dares:
Any kinds, wedgies/wear underwear in a weird way/wear a pair for this amount of time and don't take them off. There's an unlimited supply of them, give me your worst. Just make sure if it's a long period of time that other dares can go along with it like say you want me to wear the same kind underwear for 7 days, then that's fine because then other people can make me do wedgies and whatnot with that pair.

Please try to make your dare "special" ;) as I have gone through other and I'm quite used to a lot of things. (some things that I find normal are wedgies[depends what kind] and going commando.)

Exhibitionist dares:
Just make sure it's legal is the only rule here. I live in the U.S. so if you're in a different country laws could vary a little. Just don't make it extreme. I still like the crazy ones though :)

silkysatin
06-22-2012, 06:55 PM
wear a super shiny and silky thong for the next month

wylex
06-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Need more dares. Come on guys, be creative!

randywood12
06-23-2012, 12:02 PM
You are so bad.....wear a pair of tight fitting underwear for three days....when you take a dump, you cannot wipe, so live with a dirty ass....

wylex
06-24-2012, 07:16 PM
Need more dares, already started on both these. These silky briefs feel very nice. Weird wearing underwear after going 3 week commando though