PDA

View Full Version : A Slut's Lunch [NON-FICTION]

aug928
02-09-2007, 10:01 AM
I have gotten my self into some wild dares here.. First you need to know I am male. At work I must wear under my clothes a corset tightly laced, a grader belt, thong butt plug and stockings. At lunch this being my second time doing this I must drive to a public area where I eat my lunch(another disgusting dare if you want to hear that pm me). When eating I have all male clothes off. After a great lunch I slide on a leather mini skirt. The leather feels sooo good going up my legs. I love the feeling of the tight leather on my legs. Then a tight leather halter top and a short leather jacket. Then comes the last piece that makes me look the total slut, 6 in high heel pumps. I am in to woman in heels and now there sliding on to my feet. I have stood and walked in them before today they make each step an adventure and very short about 11in each and in the snow and ice even more fun. So my walk today will be at a local wooded area with a loop path. I step out of the car on the heels and the cold hits me and with the nevours running though me I am most fall over. As I step away for the car the excitement builds and with each step I get very nervous that I am leaving the safety of my car behind. As I get to the woods and can just see y car another car pull right next to mine with a young couple in it. I can now not go back with out being seine so I head down the path. It is a loop on the map yet I have never walked it.
Part of the dare is also to add 1 type of makeup each walk and this is my second walk so as I get to the tee in the path I have to stop pull out a compact and apply mascara and eyeliner both very heavy coats as to fit that to my master I am now a sissyslut. I feel quite weird as I do crossdress in the past but am not into coming out. But here I am getting aroused as I stand in a forest on a path dressed as a slut applying makeup. As the brush hits my lashes the rush makes me wobble on the very tall heels. After my makeup is on I am off down the path luckily there is no one else out in this cold here. The rush of the heels is leaving me as the balls of my feet get tired. I can hear that I am getting closer to a street and there is a start of an up slope and if you have been in heels before it is hard to walk hills. This is a bridge over the road so as I make it to the top it is open to the road and I walk slowly and carefully across the bridge I get a few honks from passing cars. I get down to the path again very nervous. I begin walking again by my self enjoying the feeling of being out here dressed as I am very vulnerable in this. Alittle way down the path yet another bridge but the other side dose not go back down it continues up hill a bit. Again I am exposed to the road and my feet hurt and I look at my phone for the time and I am running late I have to still get back to my car change and get the makeup off.. There is no time to go back I hope this loop ends soon.. I start to move as fast as I can in the heels. Then comes the worst part I come out of the woods and what is in front of me I am on top of a large sled hill with old wood steps leading down to my cars lot. There are no railings and the car next to in plus 3 more are in the lot below. I will have to go very slow down the snow covered steps in the open in front of every one to get to my car and back anywhere near on time. It was around 200 steps in 6in heels and a short skirt. When I finally got to my car I gave the couple a wink and dove in my car and drove off….

If you want to here about each day please post a request for more and I will up date each walk….

if you add coments i have to do more walks... more stories for you....

SubmissiveMale112
02-09-2007, 10:35 AM
I would like to hear more

spat
02-09-2007, 11:56 AM
I definitely want to hear alot more.

SubmissiveMale112
02-09-2007, 03:15 PM
post more soon please!

SubmissiveMale112
02-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Sounds like fun as well-though too risky for me

Manbearpig
02-09-2007, 04:32 PM
sounds great i would love to hear more

Smile Guy
02-10-2007, 06:20 AM
It's good of you to have a story like this but I do wish you could use better grammar!

x_n_x
02-10-2007, 08:25 AM
pm me more days please

Labradoodles100
08-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Omg, love the story so far. Can't wait to read more.