PDA

View Full Version : slave training!!!

dettale
05-03-2008, 10:12 AM
in the mounth of june-august i will start a slave training program where i train them to your specification. it is free but if i fail i will pay you $50. it is 1mounth long of a course and will be chalenging.
if you are intrested pm me or post here with the correct catagory.
i also do slave that dont have a master but want training.
catagorys:
limit upgrade
strength
obaying
speed
and any other you can think of.

ZuzannaW
05-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Soooo if i give you 10 slaves and you fail with them i get 500$? Can we do it in Pounds or something more worthy? that funny currency is sliding down faster than i get bored with men...

dettale
05-03-2008, 10:37 AM
yes, that is exactly what would happen. but to sign up... Mod edit: Do not ask for pics also you must be ready to give them up for 30 days.

ZuzannaW
05-03-2008, 10:45 AM
ohhh so i send you pictures of my slaves without any guarantee that they will not end up on hotchicks.com and then you say "got you" and laugh. Hmmm thats is a masterplan:)
The only person that i can show you is ME. And the same for anyone else on this site. Asking people for sending other peoples pics is rude and sick.
This should be removed.

dettale
05-03-2008, 10:53 AM
srry it is just to make sure that you have the slaves and for what i have to expect and for planing how to train them.
and i do garentee that they will not go anywhere but my inbox.

ZuzannaW
05-03-2008, 10:54 AM
srry it is just to make sure that you have the slaves and for what i have to expect and for planing how to train them.
and i do garentee that they will not go anywhere but my inbox.

Ok so send me a pic of yourself (from 4 angles) as a guarantee. Then i will think about it.

dettale
05-03-2008, 10:59 AM
srry no cam of anykind

SubMissChievous
05-03-2008, 11:01 AM
and i do garentee that they will not go anywhere but my inbox.dettale, I have edited your post. If you read them it says: Do not ask/offer pics that contains people. Furthermore I agree with Zuzanna that asking to send pics of another person doesn't sound too safe to me. I'm not insinuating that you're dishonest but let's face it, the internet is full of people with not-so-good intentions. And sadly, I don't see how you can garantee it will not leave your inbox. People who would contact can only trust your word without knowing you... I can't tell if there's anyone out there who's willing to take such risks but I know I wouldn't.

Merlin
05-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Have to agree with Zuzanna...
why do you need pics for the training anyways? They are not needed for it. I would never give pics of my slave to friends and people i know so why the hell should i give them to a "stranger"?

The idea itself may be ok (although nothing i would do) but the "you must send 4 pics" and "i will pay 50$ if it doesn't work" produces a big "caution" sign in my head...
(Also the word "blackmail" comes to my mind...)

Oh and would you train me please? ;) ... how do you send me my money?

Edit:
Thats a pity;) Everyone would love to see you naked;)

Chloe i mean;)))))) Agreed

ZuzannaW
05-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Thats a pity;) Everyone would love to see you naked;)

ZuzannaW
05-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Chloe i mean;))))))

dettale
05-03-2008, 11:10 AM
i send the mouny back with the slave.

Sum
05-03-2008, 11:39 AM
So let me get this straight, they are supposed to go to you to be given some of your 'training', then you send them back like a pure piece of property?

And you'll train them in vague things like 'speed' and 'strength'. And the whole limit 'upgrade' thing I'm not even going to start on here.

Good luck with this, but i seriously doubt that you'll get any takers, who in a ds relationship is going to want to loose their partner fro a month, and what bottom is going to agree to it.

I think you must be thinking in terms of a total ownership submission thing, which i don't think actually happens in real life (and if it did it would be with such a committed couple that they'd never let their property off to another master).

Not even going to get into the whole psychological, trust, commitment aspects here properly, but just mention them in the list format that i just did.

The concept would make a good fiction story though.

Edit
Wow, just wow...

im very strict and i am a big guy on pain, punishments, and destroyng you from the inside.
O maybe it already has and this Story has already been told

Big_Joe
05-03-2008, 02:02 PM
I think this is better of closed... people can still read your post and contact you if they wish but there is no point in leaving it open for more criticism.

I also believe that offering money is bordering on money slaving which is a serious breach of the rules