PDA

View Full Version : Sarah's first time as a slave [FICTION]

Insanity
04-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Sarah was 17 years old, skinny, with brownish hair. She had a petite frame, with a petite chest and butt to match. She wasn't a virgin, but that was only because one night she was fooling around with a dildo her friend from school gave her and accidentally took her own virginity! So she had never had sex before, in any way.

She was at school, it was the last day of the year. Everyone was excited that summer was about to begin. Her parents were about to go on a private cruise to the bahamas (she was angry they weren't taking her, but they wanted private time), and she would have the whole house to herself for a week.

In chemistry class, they were having a lab, all dressed up in their aprons and goggles, they all looked like real characters. Her teacher had paired her up with a kid named Eric. He was one of those people that don't talk much, but are not really nerdy or ugly. Most people didn't know about his sick mind.

As Sarah was pouring some chemical (she didn't even know what it was) into the test tube it suddenly exploded, getting acid all over her! Her teacher rushed her to the emergency shower, only to find that it had penetrated her clothes completely and was now burning her skin! Eric, who had been silently watching her tight butt that poked out of the apron the whole time, and the slight roundness of her chest through the fabric, enjoyed seeing her soaking wet, as it made it stand out even more.

The teacher made the whole class go out into the hall, so Sarah could take her clothes off and wash off all of the burning acid. Unbeknownst to everyone, Eric secretly snuck into the back room (not allowed for students) and watched through the glass on the door as Sarah undressed. He had an epiphany and whipped out his cell phone, taking many pictures of her naked, wet body. From all angles, too.

-------------------------------------------

When Sarah got on the bus at the end of the day (chemistry was first block, she missed her other classes but decided to ride the bus home), she never could have expected what happened next. Just as the bus pulled out of the school parking lot, Eric sat down beside her. She sat there with a confused look on her face, as she didn't really know him. He just grinned and asked her how she was. "Uh.....good?" was her reply. He immediately placed his hand on her leg. "What the hell!?" screamed Sarah, and he "shhhhd" her placing his fingers on her lips. He pulled out his cell phone, leaning in closer to her and flipped it open to his background, which was a stunning shot of Sarah fully naked, gleaming with water, bending over to pick up her clothes, nipples dangling softly down. Her eyes grew.

"How did you get that!!!!?????"
"oh, don't you remember today in chemistry? i just happened to be right behind you....hehe"

She snatched his phone, and immediately went through and erased all 15 pictures, while he sat calmly. "It's too late, dear, they are already sitting in my inbox." He had a wicked smile. Before she could say anything he moved his hand farther up her leg, and said "Listen. You will be my slave for the rest of the week. I know your parents are gone, and I know where you live. I'm coming home with you right now. You will call me master, and I will call you slave. If you disobey I will send these pictures to every teacher's email in the school, and slip them in every locker."

She was petrified. "oh...uh....okkkk...."

"Yes, and I believe this is your stop?"

"Mhm....well allright then...."

She, with her virgin mind, though this was some stupid game, like hide and go seek. She had never, ever heard of a master slave relationship, and had never even been in any sexual relationship with anyone. That's why she wasn't immediately worried.

They walked off the bus up to her mailbox, and he stopped her. "Wait." He took hold of her shirt and began to lift it.

"Wha...what are you doing you FREAK?!!! Get offa me!!!"

"EXCUSE ME? I AM YOUR MASTER. YOU ARE MY SLAVE. YOU WILL DO AS I WISH WITHOUT QUESTION." He continued.

"You are a sick freak! I'm not playing your stupid perverted games!!!! Go away!" With that she pushed him away.

"Alright slave, for this you will be punished." He pulled out one of the pictures from his back pocket, it seemed like he had a whole stack ready. He flagged down a car with a couple of teen boys their age, also coming home from school. "Here", he said as they rolled down the window. "Take this picture, and keep it. Do whatever you want with it. It is of my friend right here." As soon as the boys saw it their eyes lit up, but they could not take it, as Sarah snatched it away, "FINE, I will do what you say!!!! I'm sorry!!!"

"There you go. Well go ahead and give these boys a show."

She reluctantly, and slowly lifted her tight fitting cotton shirt, exposing her pink bra and energetic breasts. The guys in the car cheered, and slowly drove away.

"Now how do you feel, slave? That is only a minor punishment. If you disobey me again, it will be much, much worse." They walked to her front door, Sarah with no shirt feeling exposed to the world, and went in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

qwertypete
04-30-2008, 06:03 PM
GREAT start.,.. can't wait for more!

Ghost
04-30-2008, 06:10 PM
like the story....
the picture.... as a mystery.. ahh

vampire_girl
04-30-2008, 06:36 PM
i love this story :) please continue

pierced_princess77
04-30-2008, 07:09 PM
When will teh next part be here????!!!!

Insanity
04-30-2008, 07:26 PM
Once they got inside, Eric set down his backpack and unzipped it. He pulled out some cameras. He mounted the cameras all around the house, one in the living room, one in the kitchen, one in the entrance hall, one in her bedroom. However, he did not place one in any of the bathrooms.

"These will stay on, and feed directly to my laptop, which is at my house. I live 5 minutes away from here. Right now I gotta go get some stuff to prepare for this week. EVEN though I am gone, you are STILL MY SLAVE. I will be back sometime or another. You must spend all of your time in your underwear, starting now. You will sleep with no covers, on your bed. I will be checking up on you." He notioned towards the camera that was mounted in the kitchen, in the corner of the wall.

"Yes,.....master."

"That's a good slave. Now take those pants off and I will go."

Sarah slowly unbuttoned her tight fitting jeans, and lowered them, showing a blue cotton thong, with frills along the top. "Oh my," said Eric, "That will be nice to look at. Your one sexy slave, much better than all the other ones..." With that he slapped her on her firm, round ass and walked out the door. She let out a little girly squeal.

Now she got to thinking. What could she do? He's had other slaves before? Who is this guy? She thought long and hard, sitting there on the bottom step of her stairs, and realized there was nothing she could do. She couldn't risk complete humiliation.

She went on normally, feeling the cameras wherever she went, knowing that Eric could see her smooth, tan legs and flat stomach, her low cut panties and tiny bra. She felt completely exposed, and it strangely turned her on a bit. She noticed her panties were a little wet, and it embarrassed her. How was this kid manipulating her so easily?

She went to sleep without the covers, like he said, feeling like a lab rat.

--------------------------------------------------------------

She woke up the next morning, and everything was normal. She walked downstairs (in her underwear, of course) and the cool breeze felt weird against her exposed thighs. When she walked in the kitchen, she saw a suitcase on the floor next to the counter, and realized Eric had come back.

"Good morning, slave."

"AHHH!!! you scared me!! uhh....i mean, good morning master."

Eric was standing behind her. He walked up to her and undid her bra. She moaned like a baby as it fell to the floor. "You will make me breakfast, and it better be good. I will make yours after you make mine." She wondered what he meant.

As she started breakfast, he went in the living room and turned the TV on. She brought him the food and he ate viciously. "Now heres yours", he said. He pointed to a glass on the table that was filled with some whit substance. "What is that?" she asked, as she had never seen stuff like it before. "CUM", he said bluntly.

"What? I'm not drinking that!!!!"
"Fine then." He grabbed her and ripped her panties off. She stood there in shocked and covered up her cute pussy. She had never been naked in the presence of anyone before, and it turned her on. He laid her down on the table, and got up on top of her, his dick in her face. "Suck it", he commanded. Before she had time to respond he shoved his cock into her virgin mouth, and she almost gagged. He began to fuck her face, and her pussy with a dildo. She moaned and moaned. It was so unexpected.

Finally he released his load in her mouth, and pulled out. She was stunned. "Swallow it", he told her. She did, in one big gulp, with a foul look on her face. "That is what you get when you don't follow orders." He then went around to her pussy, which had not quite made it to orgasm, and shoved his still throbbing penis into it. He then released a stream of piss inside her, and she wimpered at the warm liquid being injected inside her. When he was relieved he sent her to pee it back out in the bathroom. "If any comes back out on the way you must lick it up." Luckily she kept it all in just in time for the toilet. It made her horny that she was filled with his juices.

When she came back, he made her lick up the pussy juices from the table. She did it with pleasure. She was both shocked and somewhat liking this sudden change in events, but she still didn't know if she could handle it.

He pulled out some clothes from his bag. "We're going to the mall. You will wear these." Her outfit consisted of a tight white shirt, and a miniskirt. "Take what shoes you want" he said. They walked out of the door and got in his car, and he grinned at how high the miniskirt came when she sat down in the car seat.

------------------------------------------------------------

They were cruising through town, on the way to the mall. "When we get there, you will have tasks to complete. You must flip your skirt up, exposing your ass to 3 different guys, in 3 different stores. You must spill a water on your chest at some point. You must drop your skirt 2 times for 30 seconds inside 2 different stores. You must find two chairs facing eachother, with one chair taken, and sit in the other with your legs wide open."

"Yes, master", replied Sarah, sounding somewhat scared.

"There is a catch", added Eric, "For every crack you step on, I will roll your skirt up one fold. If you touch any clothes at all, I will stick a butt plug in your ass. If we walk out of the mall in an hour and you haven't completed all of the tasks, you must leave your clothes on a car with black rims, and be nude until we get home. Understood?"

"Yes, master."

"Good. Let the fun begin."

uareapossum
04-30-2008, 07:55 PM
wow you are a really good writer please continue :)

pierced_princess77
05-01-2008, 03:04 AM
This is getting good...please go on!

vampire_girl
05-01-2008, 05:37 AM
wow, this keeps getting better :)

dared to perfection
05-01-2008, 09:06 AM
plus rep ++++ i love this story one of my fave styles

Insanity
05-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Sarah walked nervously into the crowded (Saturday) mall, carefully avoiding the cracks, and Eric followed silently behind her. Her miniskirt was flapping back and forth as she walked, and every once in a while it flipped high enough to just barely see the bottom of her crack. He was liking this.

The first thing they saw was a sitting area. Sarah looked at Eric, and he nodded. "You know what to do" he instructed her. She walked up to the only empty chair, across from an old man reading a newspaper, and sat down. Eric gave her a head notion, and she slowly spread her legs, her already tiny miniskirt naturally hiking up her legs. She felt cool air on her little pussy and it felt good. She sat nervously, and waited for Eric's motion to get up, but he did not give it. Instead he walked away to the bathroom and left her there. She waited and waited, the old man eventually getting up and not noticing. The only person that noticed was a little boy who passed by, looked awkwardly at her crotch, and continued. She knew he did not understand. Finally Eric came back, tapping on her shoulder.

"Fun?" he asked.

"Sure, master. Can I get up now?"

"Yes, go ahead, and consider your self 1 task down. Come this way." She got up, adjusting her skirt, and proceeded down the main hall of the mall. She was getting a mixture of mean looks, stares, and people blatantly checking her out (boys AND girls). Eric stopped and pointed. "You can either go in the DVD store, or the book store for your next task, and you must complete two." She chose the book store, and led Eric into the back. Then he grabbed her, "You can drop them right here."

"buh...but were not even hidden. Theres a glass wall here!" They were behind a bookcase, but the wall was glass,and you could see right out into a mall entrance way. Eric reached down and dropped her skirt immediately, and she just half made a motion to pick it back up, but thought about it and just stood there pouty. There were a few people entering, but only one guy saw her, obviously staring. She felt so helpless, which she was.

Suddenly, a security guard walked by, glancing in, and his eyes grew wide. "oh crap!!!" exclaimed Sarah, pulling her skirt back up quickly. He beckoned with his finger for them to come out there to him. Eric was caught off guard, but kept his cool, for he had a plan.

-------------------------------------------------------

As they got out the security guard began yelling, but Eric pushed Sarah aside and walked up to have a private conversation with him. Sarah watched as a grin slowly lit up the guard's face, and was very confused. Eric came back up to Sarah and put a blindfold around her. Sarah just walked and walked, and finally when they stopped her, Eric took the blindfold off, and she realized that they were in some strange room. It was empty, except for a few tables. She figured they were still in the mall, they couldn't have walked far. Then Eric walked out, and shut the door behind him. "Master?"

Out of nowhere she felt hands on her hips as she was bent over the table. Then those same hands slid down to her ass and opened it wide, exposing her tiny, pink asshole. She felt something warm and hard slide into it, and yelped with pain as it split her hole. Suddenly it got faster and faster, and she screamed out in pain. Pretty soon it all stopped, though, as she felt a warm creamy liquid shoot into her butthole, and the object removed. She was then picked up and placed on her back on the table, and she realized what had just happened. It was the security guard! He had just anally fucked her, and now he was walking up to her with his cock, stained slightly brown. "Clean it off, bitch" he muttered, and she hesitated, then he shoved it into her mouth and began licking off the poo residue from her own ass. It was completely disgusting to her.

He then took out his nightstick, and rammed it into her pussy. "OWHHHHHH!!!". He moved it back and forth, faster and faster, and she jerked up and down with pleasure as the huge object slammed her vagina. She had an orgasm, and then he left her, still in her miniskirt and white shirt, lying on the table, exasperated.

Eric came back, "Get up now, bitch, you still got tasks to complete. I dearly hope you pleasured that cop enough, because your crime life depended on it." She nodded to him that she did, and he brought her out of the door, down a short hall, and through another door back into the main part of the mall. "Alright," he said, "Since we are shorter on time because of that, I will reduce your tasks to only 1 butt flash, and you still have to spill that water. That can be the last thing you do. HOWEVER, on your little blind trip you seemed to have stepped on quite a few cracks. That deserves punishment." He reached down to the waistline of her skirt, and rolled it up once, twice, thrice, FOUR times. The lower half of her butt was now completely visible, and on every step if she wasn't careful it sprang up in the front to reveal some pussy hair. She was completely self conscious, but turned on.

As they continued walking, she felt the cum still in her ass from the police officer, and focused her attention on holding it in, and not stepping on cracks. They walked into a clothing store, her still careful not to touch anything, and Eric beckoned for her to come over to him next to a guy. She though this guy was pretty cute...he had blonde hair, hazelnut eyes, somewhat tight-fitting jeans and an exotic muscular build. He checked her out as well in her extremely tight and tiny clothes, and she was aroused by it. "I'll just do it" she thought, and walked by him, looking straight at him and flicked her ass up towards him, completely exposing the roundness and firmness of her perfect behind. However, this hot guy took her mind off things, specifically the cum still in her ass, and it accidently spewed out, all over the guy who she was trying to give a treat to! Eric grinned in his watch position, and the guy flipped out. "UGHHH....what the f*&%^?????? Who the hell are you slut??"

"Oh!...OH! I'm sooo sorryyyy!!!" She ran away in shame, she had never been so embarrassed in her life! The cum was still oozing down her leg, and people were staring at intently at her sluttyness.

Eric nonchalantly walked up to the guy, handed him a 20 dollar bill and a couple nude pictures of Sarah (with the head edited out), and walked away. He caught up to her.

"Alright SLAVE, that was a terrible move, and you will be PUNISHED FOR THAT. How DARE you run away like that, you should have licked EVERY DROP from his pants and offered to do MORE at that! COME HERE."

She walked, wimpering towards him and he lifted up the back of her skirt and shoved a butt plug into her ass. "AHHughhh" she cried. "THAT WAY NO MORE WILL COME OUT. But that's not all of your punishment. GO to the food court and finish your last task, and we are leaving!"

They walked to the food court quickly, the butt plug was spreading her cheeks apart, and showed it's bulge when the skirt pressed against it. She walked weirdly because of it. As they got there, he got her a water, led her to the middle of the court, and said "Put on a show." She thought a second, then started slowly walking, and acted like she tripped. "Ah!" she exclaimed, and spilled the water all over her frontside, and her now see-through shirt suctioned itself to her tiny but luscious boobs. Her nipples were hard, and many people watched in astonishment at her figure. Some took pictures. She immediately looked towards Eric with a painful look like "lets leave", and he nodded. They began walking towards the entrance they came in from.

As they were walking, Eric spoke. "I hope you had fun today slave. Did you?"
"Yes sir, master, I had tons of fun."

"What did you enjoy about it, specifically?"

"I loved it when I was exposed and helpless, and when the man screwed me hard, master."

"Sounds like your one horny slave! Well you still have your punishment, so follow me." He led her into the boys bathroom. "You will pee, and poop in the urinal, where men stand to pee. Right now there is no one in here, but if anyone does enter, if they say anything, you must offer to give them a blowjob. This must go on until you are finished with your business. I will be in the closed stall adjacent to your open one, and I will be listening."

"Okay, master."

She reluctantly went over to the stand-up urinal, and sat on the lip of it. "Uhhh, no" Eric said, "You must drop that skirt. Like a real lady." She slipped it down her legs, and he took it into the stall with him.

Sarah felt so weird, the edge of the stall was cold, and digging into her crotch, making her turned on. In exhilarated her that anyone could walk in any second.

While Eric was in the stall, he just sat and listened. He looked closely at the skirt and found many stains from, he guessed vaginal secretions. There was also one of cum from the guard. Then he heard someone come in. His footsteps stopped momentarily in shock, but then went into the stall next to Eric, did his business, and left without washing his hands. A few more guys came in but did not say anything but a surprised look.

Then a younger kid, about 14 came in. He looked like trouble. He immediately went up to Sarah and started talking to her. "Well" he said, "I'm gonna do what I came here to do." He unzipped his pants right in front of her and pulled out his tiny 14 year old penis, and began peeing right on Sarah as she was attempting to poop. The warm piss ran down her stomach, through the lips of her vagina and down the loaf of crap that was being extruded by her asshole. She couldn't say anything, but she was thinking "I'm being taken advantage of by a 14 year old!!!!" Still, it turned her on a little. After he finished, he heard an "ahem" from the stall next to her, and remembered about what she had to do. "Ummm, do you want me to give you a bj?"

"Wha? YEAH MAN DO THAT!!!!! I never had one before but my friends talk about it all the time!"

She got down on her knees and took hold of the tiny cock, and enrobed it with her mouth. She felt the boy shiver with delight. She began the process, and the boy just stood there with his hand on her head. She was almost double his size, but she was kneeled over sucking his cock! He had completely authority over her! After only a little bit he jizzed in her mouth his 14 year old clear jizz, and he walked away without another word. She spit it out in the urinal just as her master walked out from the stall, and he didn't notice. "That was a good job slave. Now you can go home, rest and get ready for tomorrow."

She went home wearing all of her clothes, and passed out on her bed, dreaming of the strange events that had just occurred. Eric sat downstairs and formulated his plans for the rest of the week.

AverageDaniel
05-01-2008, 04:17 PM
This story is great, as is your writing. Keep it up, man.

uareapossum
05-01-2008, 06:19 PM
This is my favorite story so far good job

Ghost
05-01-2008, 07:43 PM
Xtream... wow.. nice job

Bebe_Gurl
05-01-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm impressed, I go off for 2 days and I'm welcomed back with this! I love it, I'm + repping!

Insanity
05-02-2008, 01:37 PM
As Sarah was sleeping, Eric sat downstairs and contemplated his time with the hot girl. The TV was silently playing it's pictures across the walls of the room. It was dark, and peaceful, and the softly swaying grass outside the door knew no intrusion. Everything was calm.

Eric got up and went into Sarah's room. She could see her rounded chest rising...falling slowly. She had no covers. He slowly and delicately pulled her worn out skirt down her slender legs, and across the tops of her smooth feet. He then carefully cut away her cheap white shirt. He reveled on her naked body, she gently turned her head in unconscious response. He took a few more pictures, and began to make his preparations.

-------------------------------------------------------

As Sarah woke up, she felt cold. "Why am I naked?" she thought to herself. The two slits of an image grew into a full picture, and she realized that she wasn't in her room anymore. She was outside! In her backyard!

Her backyard was closed in by trees. She glanced around, and wasn't worried, as nobody lived near her. It exhilarated her to be completely naked outside! Once she realized where she was, she realized what she was laying on. It was a strange contraption. She was positioned on a long piece of plywood, laying at an angle on some kind of support, about 80 degrees from the ground. Not quite vertical. Her arms were raised above her, her wrists handcuffed to chains that went over the top of the flat piece of wood and attached to something she couldn't see. She looked down, and her legs were spread out as far as they would go, folded up so her knees were almost at her shoulder level, and her feet at the level of her butt. They were also strapped in. She couldn't move.

Then she looked closer, and realized that just under her butt was a dildo that extended all the way to the ground! She was being suspended by the chains, just above it, and if they were loosened she would slide down the plywood onto it! It was a good 4 feet long! She also saw a box at the bottom of it, and a a few cords running to behind the plank. She was petrified. She had never experience anything like this before!

Then Eric came up. "Good morning slave. Sleep well?"

"Yes, master. What is this?"

"This, oh this is our fun for today. Before we get started, I'm sure your hungry. Would you like something to eat?"

"Yes please!!!!" she replied. He fed her breakfast by hand, every once in a while accidentally spilling something on her and licking it up, obviously on purpose. He giggled when he got to lick her nipples clean. She could barely handle his rough tongue.

Once she finished, he left for a bit. She sat there wondering what was gonna happen. Then he came back with a another girl. "Today we are starting a business. You will please anyone who comes in here with your mouth, as they are well paying customers. If they feel like you haven't done good enough, these chains will be loosened, and I'm sure you know what that means." The girl walked up to her right away and began making out with Sarah. Sarah could not believe she was doing this with a girl! The customer probed her tongue deep inside Sarah's little mouth, and filled it with her spit. It was quite sloppy. The whole time Sarah was being straddled, and the girl moved her hands up and down Sarah's hips and thighs, every once in a while clenching them. The girl's jeans rubbed agaisnt her clit, and sent chills through her body. After she was done she walked away.

Then a guy came in. He immediately dropped his pants, and shoved his cock into Sarah's face. It wasn't even hard at first, and she felt it squirm around in her mouth loosely, and it felt weird. As it hardened, she tasted a little precum in the back of her throat. Sarah didn't even have any hands free, she was completely helpless, she couldn't even move anything but her head. She was fucked for 10 minutes by the guy, who had many tattoos, and a giant dick that hit the back of Sarah's mouth and stretched her lips. As expected, his load was huge, and it took Sarah 3 full gulps to swallow the salty, slimy liquid.

Then, another girl came. She started kissing again, but this time she had more plans. She dropped her pants and motioned to Eric, who was simply watching. Sarah felt the board being lowered flat, and the girl jumped on Sarah's face, burying it in her crotch. Sarah didn't know what to do, she had never performed oral sex on a girl before! She just licked it, and the girl could tell her inexperience. "Penetrate me!" the girl screamed. Sarah pushed her tongue into the girl's hole, and felt (and tasted) a stream of pussy juice come back into her mouth. She couldn't get over the taste, but kept going. Eventually the girl got up, and walked out. "One more single" Eric muttered. Sarah had no clue what that meant.

Another girl came in, this time making Sarah give her a rim job. Sarah licked her asshole round and round, her tongue teeming from the horrible flavor. "When is this gonna end?" she thought. Finally the girl got off, kissed her on the cheek and said "thanks hun" and left.

Eric stepped in. "It seems that second girl was dissatisfied with your performance." Sarah just looked at him like a baby. He raised the contraption back up to it's previous point, and lowered the chains. Sarah slid slowly, and helplessly down. She felt her already spread butthole touch the end of the cold metal dildo, which was already pregreased for her. Her body weight slowly slipped the dildo deep into her ass, over a foot of it. She wimpered in pain, the pressure of the rod was immense on her insides.

Then, without notice, many teenage guys her age began surrounding her, all with their dicks hanging out of their pants. A look of shock from Sarah greeted them, mixed with her face of pain from the massive dildo. They all began to wank, and were crowded very close to her. One tall guy got up and made her give him oral, and another (with a condom) began fucking her pussy. At the same time the dildo began pulsing, and went back and forth from vibrating to twisting to giving her a small shock(painless, but still felt). All of these things happening at once were completely stunning to her. She felt soooo good, she couldn't even handle it. She moaned, screamed loudly, both in delight and as someone who was being completely taken control over. After a while 5 or 6 guys began cumming all over her body, her nipples, her stomach, her legs, and she was covered in warm semen. They rubbed their penises all over her, careful to get the last drops out onto her skin. The other 8 or 9 guys were passing around a tube, which connected to a hose, that they were sticking their dicks in and releasing cum into. "What is that?" she thought. Suddenly, she found out. She felt a jet of warm fluid up her ass from the dildo. Over and over again it let loose inside her, it was almost a constant stream. The man juice from 9 guys was being injected and mixed inside her! Then, the guy in her mouth let loose his cum, and it filled her mouth completely, and some of it came dribbling out when he pulled out. The guys then left, leaving her completely exhilarated, and amazed, for she had just been gangbanged! She looked down on her naked body, and it was covered in a thick layer of creamy white jizz. It ran between her reddened pussy lips, between her perfect, white boobs that hosted rock solid nipples, down her chin and neck, and through the gaps in her toes. She still couldn't move.

Eric then walked up, smiling, and put a pill in her mouth. She immediately passed out, still feeling the revulsion from the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced.

Naughtybaby
05-02-2008, 02:26 PM
I like the story please continue

vampire_girl
05-02-2008, 03:35 PM
wow, this is really great
i hope their will be a next part :)

Bebe_Gurl
05-02-2008, 08:44 PM
This is utterly awesome!

AM.PM
05-02-2008, 10:27 PM
OMG!!!This is such an amazing story!Keep going I want to know what Eric does to sarah. I have people in my school who are like Eric (quite and are shy type) and now I am starting to think that they might allways horny!LOLZ

tissue13
05-02-2008, 11:09 PM
omg! this is an amazing story! please continue!

SubMissChievous
05-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Yes it is a very well-written story. Unfortunately for the younger members of this site the content of this story makes it more suitable for the Mature stories section & will be moved there.

Ghost
05-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Great story.....
Is like nothing else can't happen to her...
and u get something out of the blue.... great job

Insanity
05-03-2008, 08:17 PM
I will continue the story tomorrow, I have been quite busy. Thanks all for the support I appreciate the feedback! What a warm welcome for someone new to the site. I have some new ideas and they will be up soon!

Insanity
05-04-2008, 12:36 PM
"Ughhhhh." Sarah stirred. She was sitting on the floor, her back against a pole. She opened her eyes slowly, and saw that she was surrounded by a hanging white sheet. She moved her arm. There was a slight crackling sound. She opened her mouth. Same sound. She looked closer and realized she was STILL covered in cum, only it was completely dry now. It was a solid layer on the whole front of her body. "Man, they really went at it!" she thought. Her eyes moved down her body. She was completely covered, from her chin to her toes, where the gaps where filled. Her vagina wasn't even visible, the liquid had run down her pussy lips constantly until it formed a stolid mass that cemented it shut. Her nipples had extra thick layers on them. Every time she moved, it cracked and made slight noise.

She tried to stand up. BOOM! "owwwww!" She hit her head on the bottom of the wooden table. She was under a table? "What the heck?" she said to herself. "THAT'S what the white sheets are." Then her hunger hit her. She hadn't eaten in forever! She looked around, on the other side of the pole (The table's support) she found a box with a key on it, and a note.

-----Good evening, Sarah, this is your master. You are NOT to leave this table until I come and get you. You are outside, in a plaza outside a restaurant. We have more business here. In this box is some toast, a salad without dressing, and a glass with some lemonade mix in it and a spoon. This is your dinner. HOWEVER, like always, there is a catch. The butter on the toast must be fresh cum, the salad dressing must be fresh cum, and the water for the lemonade must be the same. You must also put a little female juice in the lemonade for flavor. You MAY NOT eat it if this requirement is not satisfied. Remember, I am watching you.

P.S. the key is where the journey ends-----

"Shit. The journey ends? Where the hell is that?" As she began to really listen she heard car motors driving by, pedestrian footsteps, conversation. She was really in the middle of public, naked, covered in dried up jizz! This worried her but made her horny at the same time. After thinking for a while she realized that he meant the food journey, and reached in her butt for the key. She found it shoved WAY up there, so far it hurt pulling her hand back out. She cursed Eric and his stupid ideas.

After opening the box she found all the items as expected. "But how the heck am I supposed to get all that cum?" she was thinking. She couldn't get it off her body, as it was all dried up. Then, without warning, 4 people sat down at the table, their legs now surrounding Sarah. She got a little worried. Then they all unzipped their pants and whipped out their cocks! They just let them hang there, and Sarah could hear them ordering from the waitress. "How the heck does Eric do this?" she thought, "Well here goes nothing."

She grabbed the first cock with her hand and began wanking it. It got harder and harder, and pretty soon she could feel it twitching like it was ready. She held up the toast to it and it sprayed away. Still feeling very hungry, she began eating the sticky toast, the now familiar cum flavor prevalent in her mouth. She did the same with the 3 other gentlemen, with the remaining toast. She felt so horny shuffling around butt naked with a hard shell of cum all over her. Her pussy dripped in excitement every time she moved her legs, as it rubbed against the lump of semen lodged inside her hole. She began pressing that lump as she was working on the dicks around her, and she felt increasingly pleasured.

It took four men to make enough salad dressing, and she gorged it down, the saltiest salad she ever ate. She moved on to the lemonade, and like on cue a girl sat down in a skirt and lowered her black lace thong. Sarah fingered her for 10 minutes straight, holding the glass under her pussy to collect the fresh juice. She then topped it off with more cum, and mixed it with the spoon. It was the weirdest thing she had ever eaten. By that time she herself orgasmed, the cement around her covered in her juices.

She then was done. She didn't know what to do. The people left, and it got dark. The bustling of the pedestrians and cars stopped, and the grasshoppers began their night cry. It was silent. A hand slid another box under the table. It was filled with clothes. Well, not that many. It was a pair of low cut pink cotton panties with "slut" written in white letters on the butt, which stretched tight when she wore it. There was a bra that only had small circles to cover her nipples. The rest of her boob stood firm and exposed, and a little whiter than the rest of her skin. She heard a voice, the voice of Eric: "come out". She popped her head out, and saw him standing there. She briefly glanced around to see that there was no-one else and came out. She was wearing only those two garments, and felt the cool air on her body and it turned her on. Immediately a wet spot formed in her thin cotton panties. Eric beckoned for her to follow. "We are walking home."

She followed shyly, her little bare feet moving silently across the once busy sidewalk. Her petite buttcheeks taking turns sticking out and stretching the tight, wet panties. Her supple breasts bouncing slightly, barely held by the skimpy bra. Her nipples were visibly hard.

She guessed it was around midnight. The moon was bright an full. They walked for 30 minutes, until the neighborhood was familiar and they opened her front door. By that time she was so exhilarated from being exposed she begged her master to let her have an orgasm. He told her to go take a shower and get the cum off, which was extremely hard to do. It took her over 30 minutes. After she was done, he sent her to sleep outside, in the middle of her backyard where the wooden contraption assisted in her being fucked that morning. She lay on a blanket under the full moon which gently illuminated her curvy figure, her smooth skin, her thin frame. She was exposed to the world, Eric's cameras watching from the house where he slept in her bed.

Pikachu
05-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Very nice story well done...

please for all our sakes keep it up:D

Insanity
05-05-2008, 04:23 PM
As Sarah woke up, she heard snickering. She looked over by the fence, and saw two young boys staring down at her barely-dressed body. She thrust her hands in front of her crotch, "GET OUTTA HERE!" They ran off, still laughing. She opened the porch screen door and walked inside.

"Eric?"

There was no answer. She searched the house, but found nobody, not a soul. "Hmmm. Well I guess I will take this chance to get something good to eat." She dug through her pantry, and fixed herself a nice breakfast. She plopped down on the sofa, still in her skimpy underwear. He nipple popped out but she didn't notice. After she was almost done she saw someone out of the corner of her eye. It was Eric. "BITCH, did I tell you that you could eat some damn breakfast!?!? And you made none for your master? You will be severely punished for this you worthless slave girl!" With that he walked over and knocked the plate out of her hands, picked her up and threw her on the floor. He sat down where she was, pulled her up by her bra-straps (both nipples hanging loosely now) and laid her over his knee. He ripped her panties down and off her flailing legs, and stuffed them in her mouth. Her voice could be heard through the fabric but it was not clearing what she was saying. He began to spanking her, hard, on her bare white ass. With every drop of the hand, she let out a muffled moan, and her eyes welled with tears.

He continued spanking her, until her little butt was bright pink. Then out of nowhere he stuck a vibrator in between the smooth cheeks. On full blast! Her body lurched as it jammed in her sensitive pink hole, and she screamed into the salty slut-panties. He pumped it back and forth, and with the other hand caressed and squeezed her boobs. The previously bumpy purple dildo turned a little brown, and her face turned a quite red. Sweat ran down her back and between her butt, onto the dildo, only providing more lubrication. After 5 minutes he blatantly turned her over onto the couch and began fucking her ass himself. Her legs were raised behind her head, like a baby being wiped. Her pussy juices ran down onto his cock, and eventually into her ass. She clenched the pillow with her hands, and gritted her teeth. He breathed heavily. Soon he released a huge load in her ass, and sent her to go clean up.

As she was turning the knob to start the shower, still panting, he came in behind her and slapped her on her bruised ass. She winced. "One more thing" he said. "Lay down in the tub." She did, and he began peeing all over her. The warm liquid felt good to her, it drenched her hair, and filled the bottom of the tub. She was now lying in a vat of warm man-piss. It kinda made her excited. She began to sit up, but he reached down his hand and pushed her back down. He then dropped his pants, and squatted on top of her, exposing his extremely hairy ass. He pitched a loaf on her stomach, a huge loaf to be specific, and then proceeded to rub it all over her. Her whole chest and stomach was not covered in brown poo, and he took the remainder of the shit, a long piece, and shoved it into her vagina. He squeezed every bit of it in there, reaching in deep to making sure it was thoroughly filled with crap. Only then was he satisfied. He slapped her face with his soft penis and walked out to wash his hands.

Sarah was completely stunned. She had never done ANYTHING like that before, her breath had never slowed down at all. She was so turned on she started masturbating right there, with all the poo filling her pussy. Her fingers felt the squishy inside as it pierced her lips...harder, harder, and it made a nasty, sloppy sound like no other. Before long she had a massive orgasm. She let out a huge scream and her body lifted off the bottom of the tub, coming back down with a resounding slop. She then opened the drain, and began the arduous task of cleaning herself off....and out.

She came back down in her towel (she had not been instructed to put anything else on) and Eric was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast, and reading a magazine. "Go get the newspaper" he commanded. With slight hesitation she opened the front door and walked outside to the mailbox in only her towel. It wasn't in there. But, the newspaper man was coming round. As he pulled up he was obviously checking her out. She held out her hand, and he overlooked them, jamming the newspaper in the gap between her boobs. In surprise she let go of her towel, and it fell with the newspaper to the ground. He whistled in excitement! She, most embarrassed, grabbed everything and ran inside, and the newspaper guy followed her ass in the whole time. He could just see the drooping lips of her vagina between her legs.

"Well, slave. Get dressed."

"With what, master?"

"What's in your hand, duh."

She looked down at the newspaper in disbelief. "This? This is a newspaper!"

"Ahem." He looked menacing.

"I mean, yes master. How do you supposed I do that?"

"You can cut it out and fashion it any way you like, but anyhow it is what your wearing today for our adventures. It will be fun."

She reached in the kitchen drawer and grabbed some scissors and tape. She walked upstairs, head sulking, dragging the towel at her feet.

Ghost
05-05-2008, 11:25 PM
New paper.. wow
can i read it.. mean while she is getting ready..:p
just kidding...

Nice story

jjjj
05-06-2008, 03:43 PM
wow this is really good and insanity i +repped ypu for such a great sturymake sure it stays that way (launches extremly menacing glare at insanity) got it!good now finish writing

jjjj
05-06-2008, 03:44 PM
wow this is really good and insanity i +repped ypu for such a great sturymake sure it stays that way (launches extremly menacing glare at insanity) got it!good now finish writing

Insanity
05-06-2008, 07:38 PM
"What will I do?" she thought. She began cutting the newspaper into a pair of panties, taping the sides together and slipping it snugly onto her smooth hips. She did the same with the bra, the straps were a little big, but it held her perfect boobs fairly well. She then began her attempt at making a shirt. She ended up with a crumpled mess that ended at her bellybutton. "Well that's gotta do" she figured. She then used long strips of tape to make pants that were tight fitting, as she didn't have much paper left. "No shoes" she realized. She walked back downstairs, crinkling with every step. "That's pretty good I guess" Eric mentioned nonchalantly. "Come on, lets go."

They hopped in the car, Eric behind wheel, and began riding, eventually getting to the interstate. Sarah did her hair in the mirror, checked the snugness of her outfit repeatedly, applied some makeup. Before long they were on the interstate, and Sarah was lost. "Uhm, where are we going, master?"

"Shut up slave. Jeez."

"Sorry."

Then he exited down the ramp. "Well if your so damn bored, give me a blowjob." Sarah unzipped his pants and pulled it out. She stroked it in the way she was so used to by now, and it became erect quickly. She sucked it while he was driving, and he enjoyed it very much. The cum hit the back of her mouth hard, and she swallowed it without trouble. Then she looked up, and they were in a huge parking lot, filled with many cars. The sign above them told her that they were at an amusement park, and she could hear the screams of the roller coaster riders in the distance. "You sure are creative, master. I am most delighted to have such a master as yourself."

"Gracias. Get out and lets go in the park."

From this point it seemed normal. Everyone stared, of course, but she wasn't exposed, or on any specific task. The thin and tight newspaper outlined her butt clearly, as well as her chest. A few rips formed at her ankles, but she was ok.

They went to within the park, and Eric took her on a roller coaster. As they went down the first drop she screamed, naturally, and same with the second. The third, however, was not a scream of excitement. Her top ripped and blew right off! The ride picture showed her awkward bra made of thin newspaper, which made her boobs look pointy, and the people at the photo booth snickered as she walked by. "Well that certainly was interesting" Eric made note. Now she felt much more self conscious, as it was like she was walking around in a bra!

Eric then walked her far across the park, and before long she was dazed at all the scenery. She had never been to this park before, and she found it amazing. Well, with this bewilderment, she didn't notice that they were walking right into a "wet zone" and she got sprayed with a jet of water. It hit right at her butt. Immediately the wet newspaper gave way, and her white, tender (and wet) butt was now exposed to public. Eric slapped it in pleasure "Well that's a nice view! You need to watch where your walking idiot." "Oh my gosh...." Sarah whispered subtly.

Then they went on another coaster. As they were in the line, Eric finally gave some masterful commands. "You are to find some guy that is completely ugly, a completely loser, and offer to masturbate him during the ride. Try your best to get him to cum, and aim it on your crotch, where it will be soaked up nicely." A simple reply: "Yes, master."

She found the guy. He was short, had greasy red hair and a face covered in zits. He was alone, with his huge rimmed glasses and pants up to his bellybutton. She silently whispered her offer to him, and he accepted happily. As they moved out of the station, she immediately unzipped his pants, to reveal tighty whities. With a groan she undid his belt, and slipped his pants down, then his tight underwear to reveal an extremely tiny penis, that was already fully erect. She stroked it fast, and he cried out, his voice mixing with the screams of the other passengers. It was hectic, and crazy, as they were being jerked every which way. Sarah was just focusing on his pecker, which displayed under itself a pair of marble sized balls. She began to rub these too, and she felt his never-been-touched-before penis begin to constrain itself. She pulled it sideways, and the clear cum leaped across the seat in between her spread legs. The newspaper soaked it up, and it formed a visibly damp spot on her crotch. She closed him back up, and gave him a peck on the cheek, just in time for the ride to come to a halt. "PHEW!" she exhaled. She proudly strutted up to her master, showing off her wet spot of cum that had now already reached her pussy skin, under all that newspaper.

People stared at her butt, stared at her breasts, stared at her whole outfit. Eric looked back at them with a grin. Sarah did with a helpless expression. Eric resumed "Now you must do the same thing you just did, with yourself, on the teapots." She reluctantly boarded the ride, and began to rub her pussy under the layers of paper. The motion of the ride and the vibrating of the seat made her sooo horny, and she had 2 orgasms by the time it stopped. Her hair was a little damp from sweat, and her crotch was even darker with secretions. Then, when she stood up, she realized something bad. The friction had caused the rip on her butt to extend down and all the way around to the bottom of the frontside of her pussy. Her lips were against nothing but air, but it was not visible from the front, only from someone at eye level of her butt. However, this was a hilly park, and more oftentimes she was on a path that ran beside a lower one, and those people were at just that level. She compensated best she could by keeping her legs tight as she walked, increasing the crinkling sound and squeezing her slightly drooping lips between her now slightly sweaty legs.

They walked on, Sarah completely unaware of what would come next. Her outfit was falling apart, and with it, Eric's plan was going along perfectly.

Insanity
05-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Eric led her to the roman rapids ride. He took her by the shoulder and began walking her over to the changing rooms. They were 2 open archways (one male, one female) that opened up under a canopy. "Go in and take that off, and come back out to get your bathing suit." She said "Yes sir," but thought "WHAT? Theres absolutely no cover but a few pillars! This is a crowded park!" She glided through the doorway, and proceeded to an area to her right. She slipped off the makeshift bra, and crinkled off the pants. All that was left was the panties that looked like a diaper. They were stained, and ripped. Only a small connection prevented them from becoming but a front flap. She cautiously came back out to the archway. Eric was still standing there. "Here you go, slave." He was holding a one piece bathing suit. "Wow" she thought, "maybe he's giving me a break? This isn't revealing at all!" However, Eric didn't move. He just held it out. He was standing outside the arch, and to get to it she would have to walk in plain view of the many people passing by. She hopped to it, and ran up as quickly as she could. Her boobs bounced up and down and her but jiggled with each step. She snatched the swimsuit and turned around. Then, BAM. Eric whacked her in the back, and she fell to the floor. She looked up at him like a true slave, and then around at the people. A few people were staring at her naked body laying onthe floor. She crawled through the arch as fast as she could, her heart pounding. Eric let out his usual snicker.

She returned to her safety zone, and slipped her slender legs through the holes in the swimsuit. "Wait a minute..." The swimsuit, come to realize, was many sizes too small! As she snugged it up between her legs, the front came just below her nipples, and the straps not much higher! She strained to pull them up, the crotch section cutting into the soft skin in between her legs, and squeezing in between her pussy lips. Finally, she got them on her shoulders. The chest section pressed firmly against her boobs, and for the most part they were now flat. Her vagina was visibly split, it was a permanent front wedgie. There was no way she could undo it, the suit was too small. On top of that, it hurt her crotch, and she later discovered that the friction made it hurt even worse when she walked. It had not gone between her butt cheeks, but it was still extremely tight. It squeezed her butt in to where her crack was a clear indentation in the fabric. She felt so stupid.

Shyly, she walked out. She was slouching naturally, in an attempt to hide her figure. She handed her master the newspapers, and he stuffed them in his bag. "Stand up straight. Spin around. I want to see how you look." She spun slowly, and Eric checked her out, making adjustments with his hands that didn't really do anything. "Let's Go!" he instructed. They got in the line of the water ride. She could see all the little girls running around in their one pieces, and all the older, hotter teens in their lowcut bikinis. She looked like a joke. On top of that, her pussy was hanging out, and many older men looked at it as she walked by. She saw them do it, too. They finally boarded the raft, and when she sat down, the butt of her swimsuit immediately shot up her ass. "Ughhh." Now it was a thong one piece. Eric noticed this, reached over to her hips, and pulled the sides up higher. This increased her wedgie, and her pain. They went through the ride, and she didn't enjoy it. The only other people in the raft were a bunch of lesbian girls. Eric leaned over and whispered in their ear. Then she scooted over to Sarah, who knew she was helpless, and knew what was about to happen. The girl dropped her slim black bikini bottoms, revealing her shaved, wet pussy. She grabbed Sarah's hair, "Owww" Sarah screamed, and pulled her head into her crotch, burying it between her legs. Sarah could taste the chlorine, and smell the salty brine of her pussy juice. Along with going in her mouth, it went up her nose, and ran down her chin. Her back was being pelted by water from the ride, and her thonged-up ass slapped by Eric repeatedly. She used her tongue, and squirmed it all over the girl's throbbing clit, and penetrated deep inside her very used hole. The girl joined in with Eric, pulling back the thong part of Sarah's bathing suit and letting it snap back, Sarah wincing in pain each time. The other girls laughed and giggled. Before long the ride was almost over. The girl, without another word, Resumed her bottoms and got off. Sarah's face was a mess. She walked off with Eric, soaking wet, the water not dripping from her bathing suit, but from the lips of her vagina that jutted out into spaced, spliced by the soaking wet fabric.

"Alright slave. That was good. Now you have another task before you can change back into your cute newspaper. We are heading to the chairlift station, which is about 5 minutes away. On the way there you must pee while your walking, and shit your suit as well. If you don't complete this you will have to ride the train around the whole park naked, and get anyone in your row to masturbate you as much as they like. Got it."

"Yes master."

The began towards the chairlift, which was the bucket style, two seater. Eric planned to take these to the park exit, where he would finish their fun and take her home. Eric told her to walk in front of him, and she did. Her butt was still split by the bathing suit, and her ass cheeks jiggled in the open air. He took happiness from the people that stared. He was watching her ass, and her slender hips, her gently swaying hair still wet from both water and pussy juice. He was slowly getting a boner. Then he saw some yellow liquid trickle down her leg, and she made a path of yellow on the sidewalk. Somehow nobody noticed, and she let out all of her piss. Eric then walked up to her, and fixed her butt, where it wasn't a thong anymore, but covering her butt. "Forgot." he whispered in her ear. A minute later he saw a small bulge begin to form in the stretched wet fabric. She was now walking strangely, somewhat of a waddle, like a person who really has to poop. She obviously had difficulties shitting while walking, but she certainly ended up doing it. The bulge turned into a lump, the lump into a large, thick, black mass that was visible through the back of the bathing suit. She saw boys her age laugh at her, women scowl at her, men look away from her. She looked like a little girl, walking around with a poopy swimsuit. She was never more embarassed. As they boarded the the chairlift, she sat down, the poop squishing into her butt. "Ugh" she said. Eric then told her to change. "Use the newspaper you had for the pants to wipe that crap up." She slipped off her suit and handed it to him. He treated it like a dirty diaper and threw it out where it got stuck in a tree. "Haha, now everyone who rides this will see your soiled mess..." he joked. She did like he said, and wiped the mess from her butt. She then slipped the bra back on, and the panties. "This is all I get to wear?" she asked.

"Of course. I will give you something else at the exit though, to walk out to the car in."

When they got off she was immediately turned on out of her mind. There was only one layer of paper separating her vagina from the world, and since it was loosely fitted, every once in a while a draft of wind went down the front and ruffled her womanliness. The butt was still exposed, and guys were staring at it from every direction. "I hope I got all the crap off" she thought. Then they walked out of the exit onto the parking lot. She looked at Eric expectantly. "Get down on your hands and knees, you dog. We are gonna attract you some playmates."

"Huh???"

"YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID, BITCH"

She followed his orders, and then she felt a butt plug being rammed into her ass. She looked back, and realized it was no ordinary butt plug. It was a tail! And it went much deeper than most too. Eric then put a collar around her neck with a leash, and began walking her to the car. Luckily for her it wasn't far, but she got many, many looks from people. Their car was besides a few trees, and instead of going to the car Eric led her to them. "Pee again, filthy animal." She did, lifting up her leg to do it. Eric thin ripped all of the newspaper off her body, where she now had nothing but a butt plug. She had a panicked look on her face as he led her into the trees, which only separated two roads. Eric then walked out of them again, leaving her there. He came back with a dog. Sarah couldn't believe it. Where the heck did he get that? He tied the dog to a tree, and tied Sarah to the other. He then took out a jar of peanut butter and a spoon. He turned Sarah over onto her back, and spread her legs facing the dog. Then he loaded her pussy up with peanut butter! He shoved it in there until it was exploding full, at least half the jar, and then stuck a dog biscuit in the middle of it. He then led the dog's nose to it, and the dog immediately began slopping up the peanut butter. "OHHHHHH GODDDDD" Sarah screamed, it felt so good. She was already extremely horny, and the dog's rough tongue sailed around her vagina, and began penetrating it. "uhh...uhhh .uhhhhhh!!!" she moaned and moaned. The dog's long tongue was going to every nook and cranny of her insides, and getting every drop of peanut butter. Eric watched as the dog ate her pussy, and she screamed in pleasure. After the dog was done, Sarah lay there and closed her eyes in triumph. Eric then took the dog's erect penis, and lead it to her vagina. The dog realized it and began banging Sarah! She snapped her eyes open and realized it. She was speechless, but it felt amazingly good. The dog quickly released it's jizz inside her, and she was excited by the fact that she was filled with warm jizz from an animal. She was so helpless! She had just gotten banged by a dog!

Eric took the dog away, came back, and let her walk to the car. She rode home naked, with the seat leaned back, sleeping. She was exhausted. What a day.

Insanity
05-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Feedback is appreciated!

chico stik
05-07-2008, 03:32 PM
The best story ever. EVER! EVER!

uareapossum
05-07-2008, 04:08 PM
this story is amazing please continue. Its just "perfect" I dont really have any advice on making it better sorry XD

+rep

Pikachu
05-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Great story please keep it up :D

Swisstony
05-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Just finished reading this and its amazing. The writings great and its so creative. Well done.

BettyBoop
05-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Amazing story. I love it please continue.

chico stik
05-08-2008, 06:45 PM
I can't wait any longer

uareapossum
05-08-2008, 06:46 PM
I know im dying to see next part

Insanity
05-10-2008, 08:14 AM
It was day four. She woke up still in the car, and realized that Eric had left her in there all night. The car was in her driveway, and she was still completely nude. She slowly leaned up and stretched, peeked around for people and opened the door. It was early in the morning, the birds were tweeting, the grass was wet with dew, and the air held a slight cool breeze. She walked her gorgeous naked body up to the front door and went inside.

Her slight pubescent gathering of hair just above her vagina was ruffled, and the tight skin around her nipples formed dimples from the cold. Her slender back arched in delicately, and the smooth pale skin of her butt radiated in the morning sun. She opened the door and went in.

The entrance hall encased her desolately, and she beheld a single note on the floor. "Basement" it read. With nothing else better to do, she descended the squeaky staircase into the depths of darkness.

All of a sudden, she heard rustling. She couldn't see anything, it was pitch black. The last ray of light illuminating her backside disappeared; the door was closed with a slam. She felt her arms clenched by stronger ones with gloves, her legs the same. She felt her body hover in these powerful, manly arms, which carried her across the secretive room. Her legs were slightly parted, and her boobs jiggled with the motion of the unknown people manhandling her. Then she felt hands at her butt, and her cheeks being spread wide open. A warm, throbbing penis slid inside it. She gasped. She was still hovering, an army of arms dressed in black was holding her up, the man behind her fucking her was squeezing the sides of her thighs. Then another penis came at her, and slid seductively into her pussy. She moaned louder this time. Both penises had penetrated, but were not moving however. Then, as expected, her lips felt another wet tip pressing against them, and she let it slide into her mouth, her tongue rolling across the ridges of the erect cock. Another set of hands, now clenching her breasts....another tickling her nipples. Then the three dicks began working in tandem. All in, out, in out, at the same time....faster and faster. Her whole body shuddered with each pump. The salt taste was strong in her mouth, her clit was throbbing with pleasure, her nipples were rock solid. She was still suspended from the floor completely, her body was completely controlled by these masked men like a puppet being gangbanged by the puppeteers. Her ass was being slapped, her face cheeks were being patted gently, her scalp felt rocky fingers running through her smooth hair. She detected fingernails clenching her back, palms were running the lengths of her smooth legs. This skinny teen girl didn't know what hit her. She was so overwhelmed by everything going on she couldn't focus....her brain was massively overloaded with pleasure, and she screamed over and over....louder and louder, until the cream lept into the back of her throat, and up the crevice of her anus.

Then, all at once, it was over. She was dropped on the floor, and the men left. She then felts smaller arms pulling panties up her legs, and snugging them on her waistline. She felt tight pants being fitted over these, and a polo shirt being pulled over her chest. Her boobs were left free, and the polo shirt left with all 3 buttons loose. Then she was pulled off the floor, and sat down into a chair. The lights came on.

Eric stood in front of her, his legs spread, his arms crossed, his chin raised high, and a powerful look on his face. "How did you like being fucked by 6 wrestlers?" was the first thing he said. "It was...um....big. If you know what I mean." She was talking about their huge cocks, which permanently widened all three of her holes. Eric didn't even reply. "You are dressed. Come along." She stood up, looking down at her outfit of tight black pants and a white polo shirt unbuttoned that showed off her young cleavage. She followed him silently, the g-string fitting itself into her bruised ass.

Insanity
05-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Sorry its getting shorter and longer between. I have been busy lately. I will try to keep it going...right now I'm short on ideas but I'm sure I will come up with something good. Expect a long one Sunday.

Ghost
05-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Take ur time
Is going mad goooood

25rob1985
05-11-2008, 04:47 AM
please do continue i am loving it

jjjj
05-11-2008, 06:30 PM
i need to read more i loved the part about the little girl in a poopy suit that was hilarious keep writing or ill have to resort to worse things like ....... let me get back to you on that but in the mean time keep writing!!!!!

Insanity
05-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Eric took a bike out of the garage. "Where did THAT come from?" Sarah asked. "Don't worry about it. The important thing is you will be driving it." It was a very weird bike. To start it had a side carriage for another passenger. Secondly, there was a huge dildo built in to the biker's seat. Sarah shyly looked upon the unique bicycle. She knew what was coming. "Ok slave" Eric sat down in the passenger's seat "Have a closer look at your pants, I believe they were made for this bike." Sarah scoured her tight black pants that pulled themselves between the crack of her butt, and found a zipper right where the hole of her vagina was. "Hop on" Eric said cooly. She hesitantly unzipped this tiny zipper, exposing her pussy lips that were not at all concealed by her g-string. She put one leg over the seat, and slowly let her weight down onto it. The dildo slipped smoothly into her hole, she slightly winced from the almost sharp ridges protruding from it. "Check it out" Eric entertained. Sarah looked down at where he was pointing, and saw a screen in front of his seat in his comfortable cab (He had a velvet cushioned seat, Sarah had a long pointy dildo). "Isn't this thing nice?" he continued. "I built it myself...I've always been somewhat of a smart kid."

"Mhm" Sarah replied uncaring, she was too preoccupied with the dildo sit jamming into her crotch. "Well let me show you what this screen does." He reached under his seat and flipped a switch. A picture came up on the screen, and it wasn't pretty. It looked like someone's insides. It was really wet, and red. "Well that's nice" Eric concerted. "Have you figured it out yet, slave? Those are your insides! The tip of that douche has a camera on it, with a light, and this is a live feed of the inside of your vagina! Man look at those juices flowing...you must be excited!"

Sarah's eyes were wide open. She didn't even know what to say. "Uhmm....wow....ugh." More pain. This was a big dildo. About as big as those wrestlers. Eric was really widening her holes!

"Ok. Cool. By the way, that's not the only thing it can do. I have a nice little control panel here, just for you. Now get pedaling. I will tell you where to go."

Off they went. With every shift of Sarah's legs the her butt moved gently on the seat, and the dildo shifted slightly inside her. It felt good, but not at the same time. Eric sat and watched her juices, how the sides of the dildo rubbed against the inside of her pussy.

"Man he's heavy" she thought. She was now sweating. It had been about 15 minutes since they left, and she was still pedaling. Her white shirt began to get wet, and see-through. People on the sidewalks stared at the bike, and the screen. They didn't know exactly what it was. It thrilled Sarah though, because they were looking right at her privates. It only made the juices flow more. Before long the seat dropped some salty liquid to the pavement every few minutes.

"I'm bored" injected Eric. "Time for some fun!"

He reached down and pushed a button immediately the dildo began vibrating. Sarah's hands jerked the handlebars, she wasn't expecting such a sensation. She let out a slight moan, then the dildo started spinning as well. The jagged edges chopped at her folds of pussy skin and she felt like a lemon being juiced. It felt amazingly good. Eric enjoyed watching her. Her mouth was slightly open, she was breathing heavily, and her wet shirt revealed the pink, hard skin of her nipples.

After a while Eric became bored again. The spinning stopped, then the vibrating. Eric then took out a joystick. Sarah didn't notice. Then she felt something weird. The dildo was growing? She looked over at Eric in panic, then the screen, and saw that Eric was navigating her insides like a video game! The tip of the dildo had opened to extrude a camera that snaked it's way up her vagina. He went far, really far. Sarah felt the sensation, being the weirdest she had every experienced. She her squirming insides as Eric explored them. This was longer than any penis, and dildo, this had penetrated her so much she was now streaming liquid. Eric probed around and purposefully rubbed the camera against her vaginal walls, and every time she lurched with pleasure.

"Hmmm, this looks dirty. Better clean you out. Too much use." Then dildo then began spraying a pressurized jet of water straight up her vagina. "UGHHHHHAAA" Sarah moaned. This was so much. The water streamed out of the tip and ricocheted off her sensitive vaginal skin, and exited all over the bike seat. "OHHH MASTERRRR" she screamed in delight. Eric was satisfied. He grinned. Sarah's body tensed itself, and vibrations reverberated throughout it.

Then it stopped. Eric reached down for one more switch. Sarah felt one last small jet of liquid. This wasn't water, however. "Icy hot" Eric told her. Right as he said it the inside of her pussy froze over. It was numbing and she lost all sensation. After a few minutes of cool down, she wasn't excited anymore. But then, it became hot. Very hot. Her vagina was on fire. The burning sensation invigorated her, and gave her another complete orgasm on the bike before they got to their destination. Her vagina still teemed with the heat for the rest of the day.

The beach. Sarah pulled the bike up, soaking wet after the long bike ride. Her boobs were plainly visible through the shirt, and her pants had a huge wet spot around her crotch, where she zipped up the zipper. Eric chained the bike to the fence, and walked up to her. He then pulled out some body paint, and took her shirt off. He toweled the sweat off of her, rubbing gently against her firm nipples and stomach, and then painted on a black top. From the front it looked like a bikini top. From the side if you looked closely you could see her nipples poking out. She then took Sarah's pants off, and left her in her g-string. All of this right out in the open, like she was a little girl being changed by her mom. People did look, and whistle. She couldn't do anything.

Eric then walked her around the beach for a while. She felt completely exposed, she was walking around with no top but some paint, and a g string that gave her little cover. The warm sea air streamed across her nipples and made her horny. All the guys checked her out, and some girls too.

Then Eric told her to go swim, and "accidentally" lose her panties. She waded into the cool salty water, and wallowed for a while. Her panties got soaked with water, and slipped easily off. She dropped them into the depths, and it excited her that she was trapped, she now had nothing for they were at the bottom of the ocean. Her boobs gently floated in the water. She then swallowed her fear, and began to walk out. She was completely nude. At a public beach. COMPLETELY. NUDE. She was so turned on, so free. She stood up out of the water and let it run down her body, between her legs and drip off her slightly sagging lips. Guys walking by stared at her, whistled, and cheered. Eric then walked over to her exposed body and began making out with her. He carried her over to a towel, his towel, and laid her down. He delved his tongue into her mouth, passionately caressing her body with his hands. He stopped, looked around at all the people watching, and covered the towel over them.

Instead of continuing, he brought out more paint, and painted on some bottoms for her, gently moving the brush around her circular butt and her ripply vagina. It stained her crotch black, he even went to her butthole, and stained that jet black as well. He threw back the towel, and pulled her off the ground.

They walked down the beach further...her completely naked and exhilarated....towards the changing rooms.

hotstuff90
05-12-2008, 12:48 PM
this an awsome story hope to hear more soon!

Insanity
05-14-2008, 04:33 PM
They arrived at the row of small, one person tent changing rooms. Eric pushed her inside through the flaps. He went in with her. It was a tight fit. He then proceeded to wash off her body paint with water. ALL of it came off, and Sarah was completely, unambiguously nude. He then chained her to the poles holding up the small tent, and sat her down on the bench. The chains would move up and down the poles, but that was it. Eric then took out a marker, and began writing on her stomach. "You may do whatever you like to me, I am a slave and I must abide by your will, as long as it doesn't leave this tent."

"There" he said, "That's perfect." Then without another word he walked out.

Sarah felt nervous. She was stark naked, chained to the inside of a tent at a busy public beach. She was helpless. She worried about when Eric was gonna come back. She whined like a puppy to herself. Then an old man walked in.

"MY GOODNESS!" was his reaction. Sarah just looked at him nervously, and cringed her legs to the side, tightly closed. He read her stomach slowly, pointing the way with his finger, and started grinning. "I have always wanted a young girl like you." With that he dropped his pants to reveal his long, droopy and wrinkly penis, his very hairy balls, and his skinny white legs. He walked up to Sarah and gently opened her legs with his hands. "Don't worry, I'm not fertile." He slowly slid his erect penis into her vagina, and let out a huge breath. He hadn't had this kind of girl in ages. He began fucking her, softly as to not hurt his back. Sarah just sat there and closed her eyes for it all. She was being violated by an old man. She could feel the brush of his ancient pubic hair on the insides of her thighs, and her pussy was slightly oozing her girl foam. He released his load fairly quickly. She felt his slime inject inside her, and her face showed her disgust. The old man then kissed her one long smooch on the lips, his hand holding her chin to his face, and walked out of the tent. She looked down at her vagina that was oozing semen onto the bench. "Ugh." She could feel her pussy lips beginning to close.

A few minutes later a blind lady came in. Sarah could tell by her glasses, and was relieved. However, the lady came in to do exactly what the tent was meant for: change clothes. She was wearing a pink one piece with frills on the sides, and she was kind of chubby. She slipped this off, and Sarah almost gasped at the ugliness of her body. Her breasts came to her bellybutton, her stomach flab hung over her crotch, her butt looked like a melted marshmallow. Then she did the unexpected. She sat down, on top of Sarah. Somehow the lady didn't notice, apparently she had not much feeling either, and Sarah was forced to feel the hot, wet skin of her backside envelope her tiny legs. Sarah didn't want to move, for fear of scaring her and revealing herself. The lady's butt fat crept its way between Sarah's legs, and found a resting place just on top of her vagina. Then the lady made another unexpected move. She began fingering herself! The weird lady moaned slightly, and ran her finger up her humongous vagina, all the while sitting on top of naked Sarah! Sarah didn't know what to do, and just waited it out, trying not to puke, until the lady finally got dressed and left.

Surprisingly, nobody else came all day, until it was dark and the beach was nearly empty. At this point Sarah felt relieved, and relaxed. She had actually taken a nap, and wasn't expecting anyone else to come in. But then she heard voices. It was a bunch of guys. They were all about 13 or 14, much younger than Sarah, but were obviously pretty bad kids hanging around on the beach, with beer, for that age. One of them entered. Sarah saw with her tired eyes the dark night, the beach illuminated by the peaceful moon, and the silhouette of a young boy. The kid's eyes grew big, as he saw the beautiful, naked girl. There was only one problem, he was drunk. "Heyyy guyssss! Come over here and check this out!!!!" Sarah saw 4 other guys appear behind the first, and began to get worried.

One of them decided that the tent was perfect for gloryholes. They immediately took out their pocket knives and cut 2 circular holes in the tent, one on each side. Sarah heard some rummaging and saw two small, circumcised penises glide into the holes. She stared at them worryingly. Then a fully naked boy came in the tent, and said "You will help us with our problem. We don't have any one to make us cum but ourselves." Then he turned her around, and pushed her back down with his hand. He inserted his cock into her anus, and began fucking her hard doggy style. It was so fast and painful that she yelped over and over for the first few minutes. Before that, however, he grabbed her hair and commanded "Help my buddies out too!" and with that he forced her already open mouth over one of the penises sticking through a gloryhole. With her hand she began wanking the other penis. Now she was working all three. The one she was giving a BJ to came first, all in her mouth, and she swallowed it like a good slave. Then the buttsex kid pulled out and came all over her soft ass, and left with a pat on her back. Lastly, the third penis jizzed all over the side of her chest, on the side of her boob. Both the dicks slipped out of their holes. "Phewww" Sarah sighed in relief. Then she heard a voice taunting her "One more, honey." She turned and saw one last guy, the fourth, holding a massive vibrator. He laid her down on the bench longways, and mounted her 69 style. He moved his hips in motion, fucking her face with his cock. She just laid there and took the penis up her mouth. Then he turned on the vibrator, and began pounding her with it. She screamed in pleasure, as expected. The vibrator ripped her lips apart, and probed the inside of her vagina, rumbling her body with pleasure. He decided to cum in her nose. Right before he had to cum he stuck the tip of his cock into her nostril, and let loose. Sarah felt the warm liquid shoot up her nose canal, and fill it. It began coming out the other side, and ran down her face. He then unexpectedly sat on her face. "Lick it clean." She probed his asshole with her tongue, the taste of shit strong in her mouth. That taste stayed in the back of her throat the rest of the night.

The boys left, Sarah fell asleep, her clit throbbing, her face and butt covered in jizz, the taste of feces in her mouth.

Insanity
05-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Since no one seems to be reading this....I'm done

chico stik
05-16-2008, 02:03 PM
NO, I'M READING! i LIVE FOR THIS STORY!!!!!!

xStrictx
05-16-2008, 02:17 PM
I think alot of people are reading this story and enjoying it!

Please if you are say so and encourage Insanity to write more!

xStrictx

Zeromus
05-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Do stick with it, it is a great story.

Jarvis
05-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Please keep it coming!! I'm reading it and it's a GREAT story!

jjjj
05-16-2008, 03:58 PM
keep writing please please please i love this story i never want to stop reading please write more it is great there is no way we will let you survive if you stop now so keep writing please please please please please please pleas please!!!!!!!!!

microslave
05-16-2008, 04:47 PM
dude your story is the reason i come on this site otherwise i would just leave it.we all love you stories, we love the way your so creative, we need sarah

sexymrme
05-17-2008, 09:14 AM
This has got to be one of the best story's on this site.

Well done, and keep going!!

Roswell
05-17-2008, 11:30 AM
I have but three words:
I. Want. More.

kelly0241
05-17-2008, 11:18 PM
This story is jus GREAT...
how i wish i am sarah.;)

tissue13
05-18-2008, 01:24 AM
i absoulutly love this story~!! please continue!!!! :)

jjjj
05-18-2008, 08:20 AM
if you don't keep writing i will find where you live and hunt you down!!!! :chainsaw:

i swear so keep writing i come on this site to read this story without this id just become a lurker again then i would stop getting on altogether so please keep writing!!!!!!!!!!1

ramsies11
05-18-2008, 04:16 PM
if u dont wite illl kill u!

Insanity
05-19-2008, 09:12 AM
ok ok

i will keep writing

my goodness

Insanity
05-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Then Eric came back. "Have fun slave?"

"Yes, master, of course."

"mmm. Good. Looks like you had a fun time. Your covered. Well come with me."

The night was still young. Eric unchained her from the tent supports, and they walked out onto the beach. It was lit by the moonlight, and there was absolutely nobody around. Sarah was still completely naked (paint free, too). The tender skin of her thighs swished together and her light breasts danced softly as she walked. Her pink-painted toes played hide and seek in the cold sand, and her butt collaborated with the motions of the creamy backs of her legs. Her slender back slightly arched, her sandy blonde hair (now tied in a pony tail) flared faintly in the ocean breeze, along with her dark brown pubic hair.

They stopped. Eric Spoke. "How big is your vagina?"

The unexpected question caught Sarah off guard. "Uhmm...not very big, master. But it has gotten bigger since before I became your slave."

Eric continued walking. They were silent. Eric maintained a firm expression, his rigid face stared straight ahead, and every once in a while his eyes broke protocol to sweep up and down Sarah's petite teen body. She had a perfect tan. Her eyes glistened. Eric was enjoying the view.

Then he stopped again. "This should be the spot." He pushed Sarah to the ground. She sat there on her now sandy butt, her legs out in front of her, her arms holding her upper body off the sand. Eric went down to where the tide was gently sweeping the beach. He returned with a bucket full of water. "Where the heck does he get these things?" Sarah thought to her self. Then Eric dumped the whole bucket directly onto her. She gasped at the freezing cold water. It shriveled up her nipples, her vagina, marked her body with dimples. A shiver ran through her lean frame. Eric did it again, and again. And again. "What is he doing this for?" she wondered. She was frozen solid.

"Ah, there we go. Finally" Eric finalized. Sarah followed Eric's eyes to the sand beside her, where a faint black thing had been exposed by the water. Eric reached down and grabbed it. It was a wrist strap. Sure enough, he strapped it to her little left wrist. He moved over to her right and pulled the other one up. It was much farther away than her wrist. He then grabbed her right wrist and pulled her to the strap, stretching out her arms as far as they could go. As he did the same with her legs, she felt her body helplessly being extended, her crotch being spread. She couldn't move. At all. He looked down at her proudly.

Then he began digging right in front of her crotch. It took about ten minutes, before her vagina was thoroughly exposed. Nothing but air above it, around it, and below it. He reached into the whole and brought out another bucket. It was covered, and Sarah had no clue what was in them. He then pulled out one more contraption, looked like a chastity device. Two circular straps connected to metal claws in the center. He fitted the straps around her motionless thighs, and inserted the claws into her fuckhole. He then twisted the knob and watched as Sarah's face grew weak as her pussy was spread all the way apart. Now her hole was completely open. It was like a cave. She felt completely dominated. She couldn't move, and her pussy was wide open. On top of that she was on a public beach, and Eric was in command of her vagina.

"Do you like snakes, my dear?"

Sarah's eyes grew wide. Eric uncovered the bucket, and pulled out a huge, thick snake. Sarah looked down, but she could not see past her bellybutton. She couldn't see Eric's hands, and the snake disappeared between her legs. She waited for it, her heart pounded. The suspense was killing her. Then she felt the slimy serpent enter her widened hole. It was the most amazing, scary feeling of her life. It slithered in, farther and farther. She was penetrated harder and harder by this creature. Eric just encouraged the snake in. It kept going, sliding into her, the thick snake jammed into her, and kept going. More and more. She felt it traveling through her midsection. She felt the sensitive nerves of the inside of her vagina twanging, her body attempted to wreath around from the sensation but she was too tightly tied down. The snake kept coming, pushing farther and farther in, she was violated so spectacularly it made her gasp for air. As the snake went in it explored its new territory, probing every corner of her sexual cave, rubbing every sensitive area, give Sarah sensations in places she had never imagined existed. It went in circles inside of her. With a gigantic moan, she orgasmed. Then again and again. It was a fuckfest between her and this snake. The snake domineered her, had complete command of her, and filled her with its slimy snake-goo. Her vaginal juice mixed in with it, and it came pouring back out.

Then Eric pulled the snake out. He held it up to her mouth and said "Lick it clean." She did. The salty taste of her vagina filled her taste buds. Eric then put the snake away and began to untie her. Dawn would break in a few hours. Sarah was speechless. The folds of her pussy were throbbing.

slavea
05-19-2008, 09:58 AM
i think you should post only when you like it,not when people ask /force you to post it/...

a rush story is always not a good story

Jarvis
05-19-2008, 10:04 AM
Thank you for keeping the story going!!! I'm really looking forward to the next installment!

ramsies11
05-19-2008, 09:58 PM
same here!

p.s. in the last installment she wondered werre eric got the ideas. were do u get these ideas???????????

Insanity
05-20-2008, 02:29 PM
haha I have no clue where the ideas come from, but it's getting harder and harder to find some. I will write when I have the time, and when I feel like writing. I appreciate the feedback alot though. thanks

oh and if anyone else threatens to kill me, I will leave. not cool, guys, not cool. That's no way to repay me for the hours I have spent to entertain you. Quit being so damn selfish. Unlike you, I have a life to live apart from this site.

uareapossum
05-20-2008, 04:25 PM
Just post another section when you feel like it. It's a great story. Don't be pressured by anyone...

Roswell
05-20-2008, 05:29 PM
My name is Roswell, and I approve this story :O

Zeromus
05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
*gives a standing ovation*

and rep. (next time i am able for you again.)

hi loser hi
05-22-2008, 03:00 PM
great story!!! wow please write once you get an idea

ramsies11
05-23-2008, 03:02 PM
sorry but this is one of the beststories eva!

dared to perfection
05-23-2008, 04:17 PM
i guess it must be hard to think of new ideas you've darn right covered them all !!

+rep (well maybe not i need to spread it around :S) and nominee for storyteller awards ???

jjjj
05-23-2008, 04:19 PM
ok ok

i will keep writing

my goodness

yay!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

this is the best story i have ever read i have no idea where you get those ideas they are great!!!!!!

i have a idea how about you bring in something extremely embarrassing and scary and he puts it on all the websites in the world or something now that would be insane and if he began to do all that stuff while recording it on a camera and putting it on youtube on the front page and no i don't know how i thought of that.

uareapossum
05-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Wow that is a great idea. I would love if that were to happen to her

Tiger
05-23-2008, 06:19 PM
I love this story. Keep up the good work! This story is the only reason that I signed up to this website because it got moved to 18+ in the middle of it. :D

talla
05-24-2008, 08:15 AM
I love this story. Keep up the good work! This story is the only reason that I signed up to this website because it got moved to 18+ in the middle of it. :D
++++++++++++++++++++++++ REP BEACUSE THIS STORY IS SO GOOD AND I THINK SHOULD BE PUT IN THE ARCHIVES

jjjj
05-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Wow that is a great idea. I would love if that were to happen to her

thanks. and insanity please keep writing im getting very anxious to hear the rest!

hotty07
05-24-2008, 11:18 PM
wow this is really good keep writing when ever you can okai!!

thanxsss:)

garbonzo222
05-25-2008, 12:08 AM
Keep Going Please....this Is The Best Story I've Ever Read +rep

should be in the ARCHIVES!

jjjj
05-26-2008, 02:01 PM
i love this story i would do almost anything to keep reading this please write more and everyone give insanity some wild ideas otherwise it will take longer for him to think of them!!!!

oh and please don't double post !

Merlin
05-26-2008, 02:25 PM
[...]oh and please don't double post !Right! Use the edit option next time please. Posts merged...

Insanity
05-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Eric untied her. "You want something to drink?" He pulled out a water bottle.

"Yes, master. That would be great, I'm parched."

She drank half of it. They stood there peacefully. She glanced around at the glamorous metropolitan commercial area that surrounded the beach...the huge buildings and high fashion shops. It was a tourist haven. But there was nobody. She reckoned it was around three in the morning. They were still on the empty, breezy beach, Eric perched beside her on a dune of sand. She was still naked, and cold. She reached down and scratched her vagina, freeing the sand from the still sticky lips.

Besides the faint putter of a commuter car in the distance every few minutes, and the low hum of the waves bombarding the beach, it was quiet. Peaceful. And for Sarah it would stay that way...for now.

Eric watched her intently. She continued to examine the lights, as they got more blurry and faint. She felt the worn out muscles in her back loosen, and she fell asleep with a plop on the trove of sand. Eric, his usual grin preceding him, carefully lifted her body, and began to carry it to their next place of interest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her eyes flashed open. The white morning light was blinding. She immediately felt an extreme pressure on the bone between her legs. Her eyes blinked to comfort. She felt herself standing up. She could see a window...people. Tourists. She felt a hum in her ear, and a beeping noise. "Hello slave. DONT MOVE."

"Whaaa?" She moaned from her deep ruptured sleep.

"You are listening to me through and earpiece. DO. NOT. MOVE. You may talk back, but don't move your lips too much."

"Yes, master. Wh-Where am I?"

"You can find that out for yourself" Eric's buzzing voice rendered itself in her tiny eardrum "You will not move. At all. And you will do what I say. You are a model now, sexy. You got the body, all you need is some exposure. Take a minute to figure out what situation your in. I won't talk to you for a while now. Buhbye."

She was perplexed. She now saw the tourists walking by....on a sidewalk? Yes, there was a sidewalk and a busy street. And she was separated by glass....why? What was this pressure between her legs? She pointed her eyes downward. "Oh. Crap." She was wearing nothing but a black lace thong and matching bra. She was in the window of a lingerie shop. The lace in the thong was not fully covering, and her tan skin showed through the tiny holes, straight across her front and to just above the top of her pussy. The very top flab of her vagina poked out of a hole in the lace, like a tiny squid, and hung there. The bra squeezed her boobs together, enhancing her cleavage and just barely covering the nipples. It was also lacy, and very see through in many parts.

She realized her mission: to stand still and be a window model. It looked like the people outside didn't know she was real. She accepted it and prepared herself.

"But wait. What is pushing between my legs?" She had no clue. She looked down, and could not see. She then daringly tilted her head down quickly for a better look, when no one was passing by. Still nothing.

But then she felt it. BUZZZZZZZZ

Her vagina went berserk. She clenched her fists and her teeth in every effort to suppress the moan she so wanted to release.

"Feel good?" Eric was back. "That's not just a vibrator. Or a dildo. In fact its not even inside you. That's why it felt so much MORE amazing than usual. Yep, that is clamped directly to your clit, honey. DIRECTLY to it. And a little spark of electricity is all it takes to send your sex senses through the roof. And I suppose you've figured out what is going on. Your one of those plastic models, that shows off panties. That means you can't move. Or they out there will suspect you. This is kind of ironic, you see, because every time someone walks in that storefront door right beside you it will go off. And at the same time your trying to be a good model and draw people in. But that's what you get being a slave. See ya."

Sarah was panicking. She had no choice. She saw a man walk by, staring at her and checking her body out. His eyes grew wide. He turned and entered the door. A shock volted through Sarah's clitoris, and jettisoned a tidal feeling of extreme pleasure up her spine. She let out a tear. It felt so good. Too good. She already felt a drop of her liquid running down the back of her leg. The thong let all out. She was turned slightly sideways, her hands on her hips, her frontside and backside in perfect view for the customers and passerby's. Her firm butt cheeks were split by the lace, making it look like she had nothing on at all. Her bra supported her petite breasts, rounding them perfectly, but not lifting them as they already poked out perfectly, and sagged none. They were young breasts. Her rock solid nipples poked into the fabric of the tight bra. She felt the hot lights above her head, shining on her, the spotlight, and it only made her sweat more. "Before long there will be a pool of sweat and vaginal secretions under me" she thought. Another at the door. The bell rang at the door handle. Her clit rang out between her skinny legs, vibrating against the lacy thong. Her teeth chattered behind her perfect, supple lips. She had make up on. Lipstick. He hair was up in a ponytail. She had high heels on. People, young and old, stared. She was completely exposed, in the middle of the day, in a window for all to see. And they did. They saw every nook and cranny of her body, every bit of skin. She could not hide. Or move.

It was going to be a long day.

Insanity
05-27-2008, 07:40 PM
SORRYYYY for the wait. I have been very busy. I must say I GREATLY appreciate the feedback. I have never been so complemented before. I was close to just ending it but you guys made me wanna keep going! Thanks! I will most definitely try my best to keep you entertained. It is well worth it.

ramsies11
05-28-2008, 09:15 AM
you are probably one of the best story writers eva!

Ghost
05-28-2008, 11:47 AM
The next part should be good
A painful moment on that store... but interesting..:p
Awesome

molten man
05-28-2008, 11:30 PM
awesome story!! cant wait for the next part!!

jjjj
05-30-2008, 01:19 PM
awesome i love this story its so amazing you are the best story writer ever how do you do this i keep wanting to add rep to you but it won't let me so now im plus repping random people so i can +rep you again!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Insanity
05-30-2008, 07:58 PM
"Alright slave. Your done. Good job" Eric whistled in her ear through the earpiece.

"Ughhhh" Sarah heaved. She collapsed. Her legs were so tired from standing in the same position. Her vagina was worn out from all the vibrating. Her hair was sticky with sweat, still up in a cute ponytail.

Eric entered from the side. "Come on, slut. Get up. Now." He snatched the back of her thong and wrenched her up with it, giving her a massive wedgie in the process. She winced, stumbled, and straightened herself to peer upon her unforgiving master. He seemed to look at her with a look of inspection, checking the firmness of her boobs and the smoothness of her stomach. Her tiny feet rested in a small puddle of sex juice, which filled the slots between her pink-painted toes. Then Eric reached behind her and grabbed the cord, and unplugged it. It was not very long.

"Come on" he said. He then gently tugged on the cord, connected directly to her clitoris, and she lurched forward with the feeling. It felt good, but very painful at the same time. She had a look of despair in her eyes. He brought her outside, and continued to walk her like a dog, pulling on her burning clit to keep her going. Every once in a while he would slap her ass like a horse, and say "giddy up, cunt." It was dark and, once again, no one was out. Sarah was walking in her tiny black lingerie, the back of her thong still slightly raised from where Eric wedged it between her firm ass. She was tired and hungry.

They stopped at the bus station. In five minutes the last bus for the night pulled up. Eric walked on. "Shit" he muttered.

"I haven't got any money on me" he told the bus driver cooly, "however I have a nice girl here who can please you for a ride."

This bus driver was black, and looked at Eric apprehensively, then nodded. Sarah knew her cue. She climbed the tall steps of the bus, every raised of the leg revealing her smooth inner thighs to the now horny bus driver.

"Go" Eric said, slapping her ass once again. Sarah bounced forward slightly from the hit, paused for a moment, then walked up to the bus driver. He just watched her, and turned himself to the side, facing her. Sarah then kneeled down and began to unzip his pants. She delved her hand into the zipper, and pulled out a gigantic, half flaccid black cock. She had never done ANYTHING interracial before and this made her a little nervous.

Without hesitation the man placed his big palms on the back of her small head, and pushed her onto his now raging erection. The huge dick slid into her mouth, nearly choking her, and she began to suck.

Before long she had a mouthful of semen, and with Eric's stare hot on her mostly bare back she swallowed it diligently. She tucked the penis back in and zipped the pants back up, but the man didn't look satisfied. He reached around her back and undid her bra, tossing it into the trash can behind her. Her petite breasts bounced slightly, and her nipples stood firm and round pointing at the pleased man.

Eric made her go and sit down. They rode the bus all the way home, Sarah topless with boobs bouncing with the shaking of the bus. Anytime there was anyone on the street, Eric made Sarah stand up against the window, to expose her young boobs through the windows of the lighted bus.

They got off at her house. Eric sent her to the couch. She plopped down and with his permission fell asleep promptly. Eric went up to her room. He opened her panty drawer, and pulled back the covers of her bed. He then filled her bed with all of her panties, cotton, silk, lace, all but one, and returned the covers to their normal position. He then stripped himself, masturbated into a the panties he set aside, being pink cotton panties with flowers and a green trim. He filled them with his cum. He then put Sarah's towel on, and went downstairs. She was fast asleep, like a rock. He removed her black lace panties, and replaced them with the pink ones that were filled with fresh cum. He snugged them up tightly. He then moved the couch she was on to right in front of the porch glass doors, and opened the curtains.

He went back upstairs, and made himself comfortable in her bed, wedging himself amidst the sea of panties, and fell asleep.

25rob1985
05-31-2008, 02:56 PM
please do finish do not stop there

jjjj
05-31-2008, 03:15 PM
please keep going this truly is the best story i have ver read and try making her do something really amazing like having sex with 100 lesbians in a crowded place in public now that would be insane!!!

(ok i was drunk when i said this)

letsdare16
06-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Omg This Is The Best Story Ever!

jjjj
06-02-2008, 03:56 PM
please keep writing i love this story someone put it in the best of get dare its almost 10 pages of awesomeness

letsdare16
06-04-2008, 02:45 PM
KEEP GOING this is such a good story!

jjjj
06-04-2008, 05:41 PM
come on insanity please keep writing or at least tell us how close you are to finishing it please !!!!!!!you better not end it yet if you do: :eek::eek::eek: thats what we will all say!!!!!!

Insanity
06-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Sarah stirred.

She heard snickering...laughing. From right in front of her? Yes. She opened her eyes.

"Look! She's awake! AHHHahahahaha!"

A chorus of laughter met her ears, and a mob of young boys and girls (none over 10 years of age) met her eyes. She placed her hand on the glass in recognition of her location. And then on her thigh in recognition of her nakedness. These kids were laughing at her naked body!

"Ughhh!" she gasped. She wrenched the curtains closed just in time for Eric to tap her on the shoulder. "Good morning, bitch." She heard the rumble of the children receding.

"Good morning, master" she said with a sigh.

"I know your hungry. Come get some breakfast."

Sarah's eyes popped open. She hadn't eaten anything (other than semen, which she had her fair share of) in forever! She launched herself on to the stool by the kitchen counter and dug into the massive meal of eggs, bacon, and sausage Eric had prepared for her.

"WAIT!" Eric trumpeted. "I didn't tell you to eat! BAD SLAVE. BAD. For this you will have a short punishment."

With that he picked her up between her armpits, and laid her face down across the armrest of the couch. She was bent over, her little butt poking out in the air like a baby about to be wiped. He grabbed one of the sausages off her plate and and jammed it into her pussy, and the another into her asshole. She moaned. "NOW you can eat. Dumb cunt."

Sarah slowly pulled herself back up, and reached down to pull the sausage out of her ass and pussy. They came out with a suctioning noise. She figured she would eat them anyways, because she was really hungry and Eric probably wanted her to. So she began biting out of them. The one from her ass obviously tasted the worst, and she ate it with the bacon to try and mellow the taste a little. The vaginal one simply tasted salty.

She ate heartily, cleaning her plate, and looked to Eric for a command. He was sitting on a chair in the living room.

"Done?" he asked. She replied with the usual. "Ok. Good. Great. Hold on a second."

He then stood up. He proceeded to unzip his pants, and drop them to the floor. He was already barefoot. Sarah gasped at the sight. He was wearing her panties! They were pink and gray stripes with a cartoon whale on the front. They covered the buttcheeks enough...they weren't skimpy but they weren't granny panties. He grinned pleasantly at her horror. She couldn't have expected what would happen next.

Eric took on a face of relaxedness, and Sarah saw a wet spot begin to form on the front of her brand new cotton panties. The spot grew bigger and bigger around the obvious shaped up his flaccid dick under the fabric, and his face grew calmer and calmer. At last he was done. The panties were soaked with his piss. He then took them off. His dick flopped out. Sarah looked at it intently, for she was not expecting such a display. "Come here" Eric demanded. He beckoned her.

Sarah walked up to him, and he held the panties at her feet. She knew what he wanted. She lifted one curved foot into the leg holes at a time, and he slid the wet underwear up her slender legs, fitting them snugly, and wetly on her crotch. The warm piss that filled her pubic hair sort of turned her on, and really turned him on. Now he had a hard on.

"Lick it clean."

She bent down, and he grabbed her head and pulled her mouth onto his dick. The taste of piss fumigated her mouth, and up into her nostrils. She ended up giving him a full blowjob, but when he was done, he pulled the top lip of her panties down and squirted his prize into her crotch. Warm jizz to join the now cold piss. He let the rubber rim of the panties snap back and gave the front a pat, that made a squishing sound with the semen.

Then, all of a sudden, Sarah's stomach went wild. He ass exploded with shit.

She looked up at Eric, his soft dick still hanging in her face. He was grinning.

Laxatives.

Her panties were filled with shit. It stained the back, and the bottom began to droop. Eric turned her around as she stood up, and laughed at the amount of shit that was clumping up her ass crack. Her previously cute panties were now chock full of piss, semen, and poop. She felt disgusting.

Eric then spoke. "Well, it looks like you have had an accident. You need to go outside where the dogs go obviously."

He opened the glass door and shunned her out into the back yard. She was still topless. She found herself in the middle of the morning, standing in shit filled panties outside, her nipples hard, and those kids still staring and laughing over the fence. She was humiliated, and the crap was still flowing out of her ass, now out of the sides of the panty leg holes, onto the smooth grass.

Insanity
06-04-2008, 07:32 PM
once again, sorry it's so long between posts. I'm a busy guy. I'm doing as many as I can!

bob1
06-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Dont feel rushed man I can wait a couple weeks if i have too ;)

jjjj
06-05-2008, 06:01 AM
still loving this story how about making her wear a diaper with the laxitives and when she did anything in them she had to go up to the hottest guy she saw and ask him to change her.

ramsies11
06-05-2008, 07:51 AM
actually jjjj how about she asks the nerdiest guy in a random place to change her and make eric film it
more blackmail
~ramsies11
signing off!

devilmaster
06-05-2008, 11:03 AM
good story keep it up!!!

annat2k7
06-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Amazing work insanity!
Keep posting - you should be made a legend.
"Insanity is Legend"

jjjj
06-05-2008, 03:00 PM
actually jjjj how about she asks the nerdiest guy in a random place to change her and make eric film it
more blackmail
~ramsies11
signing off!

but the hottest guy would be more embarrassing because she would never be able to ask him out ever mwahahaha i like the camera idea though

ramsies11
06-05-2008, 06:56 PM
see? we can come to an understanding right?

letsdare16
06-07-2008, 12:30 PM
I think she should have to be forced to be a real live blow up doll at a lesbian sleepover
and be gang banged by the lesbians

Insanity
06-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Eric disappeared into the house. She walked over to the water hose and began to rinse her body off from the waist down. The cool water soaked her cotton panties through and ran down her legs dyed brown. She formed a puddle of poo in the grass. It wasn't working. Then Eric came out.

"Jeez, slave. You can't even clean yourself up! Here, let me help you."

With that Eric literally ripped her panties off, revealing her vagina that was covering in a thick layer of shit. There was still a brown marking around her crotch in the shape of the panties. Eric then took the hose and began rinsing her off. To Sarah it felt good, especially because someone else was doing it. She was slightly aroused, and felt her insides tingle. Then, as Eric was washing between her asscrack (parting it with his hands), he unexpectedly JAMMED the hose into her ass.

"AHHHHHHughhhhhhhhhhh" was Sarah's reply. The cool water shot up her anus, and filled her intestines. Then he oddly went to turn it off.

Sarah was confused.

But then he closed her eyelids with his fingers. He grabbed the other hose and jammed it into her pussy. She moaned this time. He then told her to open her eyes, and Sarah had just enough time to see him twisting the nozzle before she felt the rush of water penetrate both of her holes. Eric laughed in the background "Aaahhaha! Yeah now you will be nice and clean!" The water going into her vagina was still warm, and it shortly gave her a huge orgasm. She could barely stand, actually she was bent with her hands on her knees supporting her upper body. The water kept coursing into her, and she felt herself being cleaned out. She was butt naked outside, with two tubes pumping water into her two holes. She was also very horny by this point.

She began to wince, however, because the water in her anus was becoming just too much. Eric noticed, and popped the hoses out of her. The warm, weathered metal tip of the hose scraped the inside of her vaginal lips, and sent a shudder through her body.

And now, she her butt began to erupt. She sprayed the thickly brown water out into the yard like a firehose. It lasted at least ten minutes, time enough for Eric to go get a camera and take many pictures. Sarah was helpless, she could not control her anus. She felt violated. "Great" she thought, "Now Eric has even worse pictures of me!"

And she was right. How could you get any worse than standing in a yard naked, tits hard, soaking wet, with your ass spewing water a good ten feet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that ordeal, she was once again tired. However, her day was going to be unforgiving, and Eric was walking towards her again. "Well well well, shitface." Sarah looked upon him obediently. Weakly, but obediently. She stood there still nude, completely dominated, and completely exposed. "It looks like you can't control yourself. You seem to have regressed to being a baby. That's a shame. Well theres only one solution to that." He pulled out of his pocket....yes, an adult diaper (thanks jjjj). She knew what to do, and slipped it on.

He then brought her inside, and showed her her new outfit like a salesman. It was a pair of athletic training pants, the kind with the button down sides, a pink and white t-shirt with a duck on it, and no bra. "Babies don't wear bras" Eric claimed. She regretfully put them on, and they set off to Eric's undisclosed destination. The big, but little (by adult diaper standards) diaper bulged in her normal-sized pants. Her boobs bounced around in her little tee. She had no idea what was coming for her...

annat2k7
06-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Amazing work Insantity!!!
Keep it up because I just couldn't be without this story!!

Ghost
06-08-2008, 07:41 PM
A trip with no end... somehow sounds like is going to be a long and painful day for Sarah, but also maybe the end of this great story..
Hope not

ramsies11
06-08-2008, 08:30 PM
same here ghost

~ramsies11,
signing off!

jjjj
06-09-2008, 05:55 AM
hey great that you have decided to keep going and thanks for crediting me with that idea oh and please call me John.

and you could also make her meet another member say........ me?

lol i could be the co-story writer?whadaya think? lol

Big_Joe
06-10-2008, 07:11 AM
Hey listen Insanity is doing an amazing job at keeping a story going so long and keeping the quality high. On this note Insanity if you do run out of ideas completely please do end the story so it is complete, dont keep it going too long. I wouldn't want a good story to be ruined by getting rushed and repetitive.

sexylegs
06-10-2008, 09:59 AM
i agree with bigjoe, i love it so far, keep it going if you can insanity, dont let other peoples ideas dilude it

jjjj
06-11-2008, 06:08 AM
yeah but pm me what you think about my suggestion NYWAY GREAT STORY IM REALLY SURPRISED ID BE AMAZED IF THIS DIDN'T TURN INTO a sex novel

sorry caps lock was on im too lazy to change it though sorry

sawa
06-15-2008, 11:14 PM
omg this is an AWESOME story!!! please continue it!!

jjjj
06-16-2008, 08:58 AM
umm insanity some of us are losing interest because its not being updated can't you just finish a small part of it then finish the rest to whet our appetite for this amazing story!!!

overld30
06-16-2008, 09:13 AM
How about having Sarah go to a restaurant. Perhaps she could use a little extra padding in her bra, using shit. Then have her load her panties in the restaurant and eat some of it.

jjjj
06-17-2008, 06:19 AM
but that would just bring her back to the resteraunt when she was already there going back to the same place is not good in a story.

Disneyfan91395
06-17-2008, 12:09 PM
just wondering when is the next post? bye the way this is not Disneyfan this is her couisn Julie i am 18 and female

almaster0
06-18-2008, 03:59 AM
keep it up i love this story

slaveboy-k
06-19-2008, 03:10 PM
I LOVE this story, it's very well written and you have very nice ideas for the story.

Please keep it up :D

jjjj
06-21-2008, 07:21 AM
insanity how close are you to finishing the story!!!!!

Big_Joe
06-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Just chill out and give him time! Dont keep bumping this thread it wont make him think any faster.

Insanity
06-25-2008, 07:29 PM
Ok ok ok ok......I am extremely sorry about the wait. I have been unbelievable busy!!!! I guess I need to try and finish it, but for now heres an update. This is the idea I had back at the last update. Hope you guys haven't bailed out on me! Once again extremely sorry for the wait, I really appreciate the feedback and moral support. You guys are true friends (aw...)

Anyways, here it goes.

Insanity
06-25-2008, 08:11 PM
She rode along in the bouncy car, thinking she was prepared for what was about to occur that day. The diaper rubbed on her crotch, and was quite uncomfortable. Out of nowhere Eric spoke "If you have to PEE, POOP, or anything in between you WILL not hold it, slave. Understood?"

"Yes, master" she chimed.

With that he turned at a shopping center. He pulled up to a Taco Bell, and pulled into the drive thru.

With a bag full of burritos, quesadillas, hot sauce, and an extra large drink in the cup holder, they drove off. Eric instructed her to eat as much as she could. This was an easy task, for after this long week she was hungry as anything, and Taco Bell was one of her favorite fast food restaurants. She chowed down, not paying any attention to where Eric was driving her. After all, she had pretty much put her life in Eric's hands--she had no choice. She had no reason to worry about anything, because he dominated her completely.

Twenty minutes later and sure enough, they were at the mall. Again. "Huh?" Sarah thought as she glanced up from her spicy meal "Has Eric lost his originality? Why are we here again?"

Eric interrupted her thoughts "Here are the rules this time around. Ready?"

"I'm listening."

"You will use your diaper like a baby would, we have already spoken about that. Your goal is to go around to the HOTTEST guys and OLDEST guys and offer them a good flashing, for some money. You will make enough money for me to buy my twenty dollar hat. That is your first task. Now lets go."

With that they marched into the massive mall, it all feeling familiar to Sarah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah spotted her first prey: a lone man about eighty years old, obviously a biker. Eric nodded and Sarah glided up to him. "Uhm....ahem. Hi. I need some money."

"uhhhh?" the guy let out his misunderstanding, in a deep, croaking voice.

"I will flash you for it!?"

"wellll....alright I guess....sure."

They walked into a side maintenance hall, and Sarah slowly and hesitantly lifted her thin cotton shirt. Her perky boobs stood, a little pointy, and the man grinned. Eric remained in the main part of the mall, waiting. The old biker had a good look at them, and Sarah felt disgusting. He then nodded for her to lower her shirt and handed her a buck.

"A buck?" she thought "That's it????"

She rejoined Eric, but immediately spotted a few good looking guys just her age. Eric actually pushed her towards them this time, aching for something interesting. Sarah almost collided with them, and they stared at her intently. Immediately she let it out, quickly and nervously "I'll flash you for some money!"

The guys cheered in approval together, and they went to the back of a store. She hadn't even barely stopped before one of the guys had his hands on her shirt and pulled it over her head, clean off! Her breasts bounced out, and the guys cheered again. They started taking pictures, and another started feeling them. Sarah felt so humiliated, and exposed. "Anyone could walk back here!" she thought. After they were done they threw her shirt on a rack on the opposite side of the store.

She found herself weaving through the racks, ducking, trying to avoid the customers. Her tits hung down and wobbled with her movement. She was full of adrenaline, her heart was pounding. At last she reached the shirt and found twenty bucks in it! "Yes!" she shouted, not realizing that she was still topless. A few people turned but she ducked in time, and slid the shirt back over her smooth chest and stomach.

"I have you money, master" she said gleefully upon her return.

"Great job, I gotta hand it to you, slave. Those tits DO work."

They then went to get Eric his hat, and he seemed satisfied for the rest of the day. However, on the way, Sarah felt those burritos in her stomach, and began shitting herself. She had trouble walking and crapping at the same time, she knew she looked funny. She also peed the soda out with it. Now her diaper was filled, and she felt it slosh around with every step, against the previously clean lips of her vagina. Her pubic hair tingled. She was so sick of shit today.

Her master, after exiting the hat shop, noticed her weird walking, and brought her towards the bathrooms. "Come on, baby." He forced her into the men's room without question, and promptly lowered the baby changing station with a slam. He beckoned for her and she hopped up on it as expected (What else was she gonna do? It was a strong changing station apparently btw). "Alright, time for your next task. You will have someone change you, only a nerdy guy your age though. I don't care what you do you just better be changed by the time I get back from lunch."

"Of course, master."

Then Eric pulled the pants off her legs with a fast swish, and did the same with the shirt. He walked out with them.

Now Sarah was sitting in a Men's room at the mall, topless, in a shit-filled diaper, and she had to get a nerdy guy her age to change her. "Wow" she thought. Her nipples grew hard.

A few guys came in, bringing with them strange looks. None of them were of her specifications, however. Finally though, a perfect guys came in. He was about fifteen, had short hair, glasses, tons of pimples, a button up shirt tucked into his navy blue shorts, and tall white socks pulled as high as they would go. "WOAH!" he shouted as he saw her.

Sarah's eyes lit up. "Change me please!!!! Please you have to change me!!!"

Then the nerd realized that she was amazingly sexy. Even in that diaper. "Alrighty, sure...hehe"

He went down to her diaper, and unhooked the straps. "This is it" Sarah thought. Her heart pounded as she prepared to be revealed to this nerdy kid under his control. She really did feel like a baby, and she had a feeling the pussy juices were already mixed in with her pee in the diaper.

The boy pulled back the top of her diaper and sneered at the mess. "You've been a bad girl" he said slyly. Sarah didn't know he had a fetish for this kinda stuff, and looked at diaper porn all the time when he masturbated. He grabbed a towel and plunged it into her crotch, wiping directly across her pussy, revealing the lips under the black sludge. Sarah's body jolted. The nerd grinned. He did it again, and got another jolt from Sarah. She couldn't deny the feelings it gave her.

He then grabbed her ankles together with one hand and lifted them up like a baby. He pushed her legs towards her. Her pussy and anus was now fully open to this nerd. She was so dominated, it turned her on more and more. He finished cleaning her up, every stroke of the towel like lightning through her spine.

"I'm not finished yet" he said. Then Sarah heard ruffling.

Ten seconds....twenty....what was going on?

But then she felt it. The warm, solid cock slid in her vagina. "UGHHHHHH" she moaned. It was the icing on the cake. The nerdy kid pulsed back and forth (with his tiny dick) and pumped himself into her. Sarah was helpless, he still held her legs like a baby. The penis slid into her and excited her muscles, sending her into orgasm quite a few times. When the nerd was done, he left promptly.

Sarah just sat there, as she had no further instruction. A few more guys came in, stared at her vagina and tits, and she felt helpless because she couldn't do anything.

About a half an hour later Eric returned. "Good, your changed. Now for your next task, you must......"

bob1
06-25-2008, 08:51 PM
I hope that after you finish this story you write another one sometime in the future because there is nothing like your stories. And by saying "in the future" i mean like in the next year or so because i know you have a life outside of writing stories :)

jjjj
06-27-2008, 03:23 PM
yay!

thanks for making some more of the story i was really beginning to give up on it

and its good to see you are using some of my ideas. :D

shilo1077
06-30-2008, 04:44 PM
all I can say is WOW! what a story

ramsies11
06-30-2008, 09:28 PM
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

thanks for making some more of the story i was really beginning to give up on it

and its good to see you are using some of my ideas. :D

ur ideas? insanity used my nerdy idea!:p

jjjj
07-01-2008, 06:36 AM
yeah i was talking about the diaper thing and who ever - repped me for liking this story alot that doesn't mean im spamming it and im keeping it from falling to the bottom not like im double posting or anything!!!!!

and insanity keep writing or end it but if you end it send it out with a big bang or something but try not to stretch it way to long that you are re-using ideas k.

jjjj

jdawg2175
07-01-2008, 11:07 AM
WoW this is a great story keep it going

NYDude
07-12-2008, 09:49 PM
oh god this is one of the most amazing stories ive ever read! keep it goin man! You could make a killing writing this stuff for a living!

ramsies11
07-23-2008, 10:01 AM
keep writing please
:) m'kay?

Insanity
07-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Eric threw her pants back at her (the ones with the button down sides). He also threw her little t-shirt with back. She slipped them both on, the cold material of the pants sending a chill through her crotch, with no underwear or bra, and got off the changing station in relief.

"Ok. Slave. One last job for you, then your done."

Sarah's face looked amazed. She was SO used to being his slave, she didn't even know if she could adapt to the real world again. Her wide eyes gazed on.

Eric stood calmly, reflectively. "We will be exiting this mall. You will wear what you have on. I will walk behind you. You will not turn around. At any point I will grab the ankles of the back of your pants, and pull up. The buttons on the sides will unhook, and your ass will become exposed. I will pull it all the way to your head."

"Mhm..."

"When this happens, slave, you must grab the front and do the same, so your crotch will be exposed, and hold it above your head as well."

"..."

There was an awkward silence in the men's room, as Sarah expected Eric to continue. He did not. He was finished. He beckoned her to exit the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They walked along the mall, Eric immediately behind Sarah, Sarah's heart pounding. She knew any moment she could be exposed to the mass of people that were in the mall.

But she wasn't.

They continued towards the exit...and nothing happened.

Sarah began to wonder what Eric was thinking. It was so hard to figure out sometimes.

But, of course. It would happen.

As they walked out of the second door, to outside of the mall, Eric made his move. He grabbed the ankles of her pants, like he promised, and ripped them up above her head. Sarah gasped, and after a few seconds of uncertainty, she reached down awkwardly and pulled the front above her head as well.

She stood there, in the moment, as she exposed her crotch to the world, a busy mall parking lot. Then eric grabbed her part of the pants, and pulled them higher.

Sarah's heart raced as she felt the pants slip up the sides of her flat, tan stomach, catch her shirt, and both shirt and pants come off above her head cleanly.

Her boobs wobbled from the movement, the nipples tightening from the sudden rush of air. She was naked.

But before she could think Eric placed something over her head. It was a ski mask. She had eye holes and nothing else.

Eric then grabbed one of her boobs and pulled her into the bushes. She stumbled, and fell into the mulch. Eric whipped his dick out of the zipper of his pants, and plunged himself into Sarah. He grabbed her feet, and flung them, and held them, behind her head. He got faster and faster, and harder, and Sarah's chest danced with the movement of air through her lungs as she was fucked in the bushes of a major mall. She could only see Eric's neutral face through her eyeholes.

While he fucked her brutally, while she convulsed with orgasm time and time again, he whispered into her ear:

"This, slave, is the last time."

They panted together.

"This is the last time you will see me, and be my slave, and know my rule."

Her spine shivered. She didn't notice.

"When I am done, you are done. You are free."

He got faster.

"It, slave..."

He blew a huge load into her vaginal cavity. The warmth spread through her tiny frame. He slowed to a stop.

"It has been fun."

With that he got up, zipped up his pants, and left. For good.

Sarah sat. Shocked. The warm cum gently flowed from her cunt, down through her butthole and rested on the cold ground. It felt good. really good. She had never been so invigorated in her life. She laid, still breathing heavily, but slowing, calming, and her mind flicked through the actions that had just enrobed her, her slavery that was unspeakable, and the repercussions that broiled in her psyche. She was done. Finished. But it was not over.

She got up slowly, and realized that she was still nude. She realized the purpose of the mask, and began moving through the parking lot, towards the highway. She did not cringe from humanity, she did not hide. She walked straight and tall, feeling the piercing eyes from all over, the cat calls, the evil stares, and it only increased the so familiar vibration between her legs, and she reveled in it.

Insanity
07-31-2008, 02:12 PM
THE END. I'm sorry I can't continue, but I'm sure you all know that I haven't the time or ideas to maintain a fruitful story. I deeply appreciate the feedback, and want to thank all of my readers for making this story a legend.

When I came back here to finally finish, I still couldn't believe the longevity I had been given. Lo and behold, my story was STILL at the top of the list, and you waited patiently. I cannot express in words my gratitude for the respect and kind words you have bestowed upon me, it is an amazing thing that is not often found on the internet these days.

I want to thank "jjjj" and "ramsies11" for their contributions. Maybe I will write another, maybe I won't. Keep an eye out.

Be easy.

Insanity
07-31-2008, 02:29 PM
http://www.axifile.com?5027742

Password: getdaresarah

That is the full story in pdf form. Enjoy!

Jarvis
08-01-2008, 04:53 AM
BRAVO!!!! Excellent story! I'm sorry to see it end, but all good things MUST come to an end! Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us! I truly enjoyed this story. I hope that you can write more in the future.

ramsies11
08-01-2008, 08:22 AM
why must all good things come to an end?
and why were you thanking me and jjjj??

Insanity
08-01-2008, 03:10 PM
...you gave me the diaper idea, and jjjj gave me the nerd idea.

does it bother you?

ramsies11
08-05-2008, 07:10 PM
think you can write another story??

guakamaya
08-12-2008, 04:31 PM
that was an awesome story thankyou for sharing. i awaited every part of your story. It was fun.

ramsies11
08-13-2008, 07:41 AM
hey th awards thing on the top bar on here
theres one for writer
can i nominate insanity?

freak
08-16-2008, 04:13 AM
Wow, the amount of detail was very good, That was so well put togeather.
Great great work.

Officelover
09-29-2008, 10:05 AM
It was really great...:)

SpikyToad
10-01-2008, 10:25 PM
wow that story was awsosme

s*l*a*v*e
08-27-2009, 01:26 PM
MORE MORE MORE that was awesome... please:D:D:D

Officelover
08-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Just... all of a sudden?

I mean, the story's kinda... done.

It was awesome though (:p)

Lovesfundares
08-29-2009, 11:49 PM
i tip my hat to you my friend. another story a bunch of us will remember

Officelover
08-30-2009, 05:17 AM
It was incredibly awesome, but should this be locked?

glasssbottle174
08-30-2009, 10:53 AM
I have just read all of your posts, and i am speechless. That was utterly icredible. hats off to you

tigerslave
01-03-2011, 08:12 PM
This was awesome! Its good writers like you that make getdare popular.

qwertyzx
01-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Great story. you are an excellent writer.

Vero
01-21-2011, 12:33 AM
Sweet story. I love it.

sarah3245
06-17-2011, 05:58 AM
I just read everything in like two hours. It ended right at 6AM..... Now I should get to sleep.