PDA

View Full Version : Smart Assed Masochist (SAM)

Bandit|Queen
04-25-2008, 12:13 AM
I mentioned this link (http://gasmask-bdsm.com/en/?p=39) on another post and a few people have spoken to me about it so I thought I would give it its own thread.

I think this is a very good BDSM term and I only came across it while reading something else so thought I'd share my new piece of vocabulary :)

TensionRoom101
04-29-2008, 05:38 AM
Y'see, I prefer a SAM to a compliant submissive with his or her fantasy checklist. They're fairly easy to break in and educate, and soon become respectful.

Thing is, they behave that way because it works and gets them what they want. Like any naughty child who hasn't grown up, they need to earn their rewards. They WANT to be flogged, or bound, and think that they'll get that by being naughty and thereby punished. Once they are put in a position where they have to reframe that the work begins.

I NEVER flog submissives as punishment. If I needed to resort to that I would consider myself a failure as a Dom. However, if a flogging is what they want then they have to behave somewhat more appropriately.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread again.

Bandit|Queen
04-30-2008, 03:14 PM
Not hijacking the thread I put this up so that I could hear what others had to say :)