PDA

View Full Version : Dice game... a new kind of Dice Dare [Group]

TraverseTown2
04-24-2008, 03:58 AM
This is a game I thought up one night. The mroe players there are the longer it goes on for, but the more fun it is. You need a game you can play. If possible, get a game that is entirely luck or entirely computer player controlled that you can take 'bets' on.

First off, you roll a 20-sided dice. Whatever number is rolled is the number of points you have to go for. The game isn't over until somebody has all the points needed.

Second, you roll a dice again. This will determine how many items of clothing each player wears (each player goes with the same first number). The second number must be equal to or less than the first number, so it may not be the first roll.

Third of all, you start playing the game you'd decided on. Try to make it a quick game. There could be a lot of rounds. Before each round, a 6-sided dice is rolled.

1 - The winner gets one point
2 - The winner gets two points
3 - The winner gets three points
4 - If the current leader (most points) doesn't win, the winner snatched two points from them
5 - If the current leader (most points) doesn't win, everyone else gets two points
6 - Everybody except for the winner loses one point

Every time you get a point, you have to take off one item of clothing of your choice. When you lose a point, you can put one item back on.

The game doesn't end until somebody has the number of points determined by your first roll. If somebody goes over that number (eg, they have 12 points and 13 is the target, they then score 3 points), then the game is still over, but that person has to do a penalty or dare (remember that this player will be naked at this stage).

Any questions about the game, ask me. I'll post the results of my first game here after I've had my first game.

daregrl23
05-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Hey I thought that it was a pretty good dare! Just one question though where do i get a 20 sided dice?????:p

Ghost
05-25-2008, 10:17 PM
I have seen 3 so far...
Is a good dace dare.... game.. cool

05-25-2008, 11:40 PM
Hey I thought that it was a pretty good dare! Just one question though where do i get a 20 sided dice?????:p

You can use a prog for your computer (one for rpg [roleplaying games] is best) or go to a trading card&comic book store. They are usually in a set i think.

Officelover
05-26-2008, 05:26 AM
Please explain,:)

give_me_dares
07-21-2008, 02:33 AM
any ideas on games we could play

hawk2251
07-21-2008, 05:07 AM
am guessing games like mortal kombat would be ok to use