PDA

View Full Version : Dare weekend

dared to perfection
02-02-2007, 10:49 AM
for this weekend. and this weekend only.
i will do any dare to do with:
-x-dressing
-humiliation
-nudity
but not to do with:
-pain
-disgusting
-public

i am MALE.15.UK and will be posting how the dares go!!! so get posting.

dared to perfection
02-02-2007, 10:50 AM
sorry need to make something clear about the public stuff

i will do - things like wear a thong under something.
or go outside naked (in the dark only)

thank you

spat
02-02-2007, 11:08 AM
Take a pair of bikini or hipster panties, wet them and put them in the freezer for 2 hours, now wear them until they melt.

Wear a thong with your cock taped backwards to the bottom of the thong, a bra and stockings whenever you have regular outer clothes on.

dared to perfection
02-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Take a pair of bikini or hipster panties, wet them and put them in the freezer for 2 hours, now wear them until they melt.

Wear a thong with your cock taped backwards to the bottom of the thong, a bra and stockings whenever you have regular outer clothes on.

the panties are freezing as we speak,
and i have put on a thong and have taped my penis back,
also a bra but unfortunatly no stockings
BUT thanx good dares !!

Seedsy
02-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Dress up as much like a woman as possible, tape your cock back so its hidden, then try and pick-up as many guys as possible. Try to get him to tak you to his place, then when your there say your into the slave stuff but he'd have to be your slave. If he agrees then tie him up naked to the point of no escape and leave him there... (or do w/e you want to him) DOnt use a real name, dont give him any real information, and dont do it in your neighbourhood...

I thought i'd make an origonal one for you unlike the pants one...

dared to perfection
02-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Dress up as much like a woman as possible, tape your cock back so its hidden, then try and pick-up as many guys as possible. Try to get him to tak you to his place, then when your there say your into the slave stuff but he'd have to be your slave. If he agrees then tie him up naked to the point of no escape and leave him there... (or do w/e you want to him) DOnt use a real name, dont give him any real information, and dont do it in your neighbourhood...

I thought i'd make an origonal one for you unlike the pants one...

sorry but it says clearly thing i wont do PUBLIC

Seedsy
02-02-2007, 01:42 PM
sorry need to make something clear about the public stuff

i will do - things like wear a thong under something.
or go outside naked (in the dark only)

thank you

well if you specified your boundaries a little better.....
this could be interpretted differently like i have...

spat
02-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Could always do part of the ice cube dare and insert 5 ice cubes up your ass and if you have any pubic hair around your penis and balls - shave it off.

dared to perfection
02-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Could always do part of the ice cube dare and insert 5 ice cubes up your ass and if you have any pubic hair around your penis and balls - shave it off.

will do both 2moro i will need some as i am not getting enough dares to keep me going the whole weekend.