PDA

View Full Version : First Anal Toy Selection Help!

Nimc
05-27-2012, 05:26 AM
This week I am going to buy my first sex toy and I was thinking to buy an anal toy.

Now, I believe that a Butt Plug is a good option to start with, but I 'd like to hear you opinion too!

First of all, do you believe that I should get another toy and not an Butt Plug?

Secondly ,if it finally is an Anal Plug, I will probably buy a Classic Butt Plug by Doc Johnson.

But I am not sure about the size! The times I have performed anal penetration are limited.

...And the biggest (homemade) dildo that I've used is about an inch thick.:o

Which do you believe that I should get:

Small Butt Plug Dimensions:

Total Length - 4.25 inches
Insertable Length - 4 inches
Maximum Thickness - 0.75 inches

Medium Butt Plug Dimensions:

Total Length - 5.5 Inches
Insertable Length - 4.75 Inches
Maximum Thickness - 1.5 Inches

Large Butt Plug Dimensions:

Total Length - 5.5 Inches
Insertable Length - 5 Inches
Maximum Thickness - 2.25 Inches

Thanks for your help!... I believe that I will use it for several dares! :p

Nimc
05-27-2012, 12:15 PM
Not even one answer? Come on! It's just an opinion!

j2o_orange2
05-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Hey,

Firstly a little more infomation is needed;

How did it feel when you were experimenting with your homemade dildo?

If you buy one now, and enjoy it will you look to get annother?

Nimc
05-27-2012, 08:56 PM
I didn't have a problem with the dildo! Everything was ok!

I don't now if I will buy another one, just because I am on a really tight budget this period and I also want to buy other toys!

I am between the medium and the large size...

But the medium seems a little bit small (I believe that I'll get use to it fast)...

And the other one amazingly big...Huge! :eek:

Maybe, I have to search for a different one! That's why I need help!

jlstockton25
05-27-2012, 09:02 PM
I think you should try anal beads instead. They get thicker as you insert them so you can vary the size, and they are easy to get in and out :)

Nimc
05-27-2012, 09:14 PM
I was thinking about the Butt Plug just because it seems to be more more torturing!

...But you may be right! I 'll search for some anal beads instead! Thanks! :)

Nimc
05-27-2012, 11:30 PM
Eleven viewers right now and not one reply!

You don't have to post something hard! Just a few words, saying select this one!

Thanks! ;)

j2o_orange2
05-28-2012, 05:45 AM
In reply to your above posts, I believe the large plug is more suitable especially if you are on a tight budget.

Nimc
05-28-2012, 06:26 AM
I'm not sure for moving from 1 to 2.5 inches! :confused:

Any other suggestions for anal toys?

E.g. Other butt plugs ,anal beads ,etc...

j2o_orange2
05-28-2012, 12:18 PM
If you take it slow, use plenty of lube and let your ass get accustomed to the large plug it should be fine, plus remember the maximum diameter bit is only small?

SoftWhiteSlip
05-28-2012, 12:44 PM
I believe there is a set of THREE buttplugs you can get for about $25. One small, one medium, and one rather intimidatingly large. It's known as... Colt Trainer Set I believe? That's what I've been looking at, as I am planning on getting my first anal toy soon as well! We're in much the same situation.

Nimc
05-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Thanks! I am going to buy the large one!...

And because it is not really expensive I may buy one more toy. :cool:

Thanks ,once again, for your help!

Nimc
05-28-2012, 12:51 PM
I believe there is a set of THREE buttplugs you can get for about $25. One small, one medium, and one rather intimidatingly large. It's known as... Colt Trainer Set I believe? That's what I've been looking at, as I am planning on getting my first anal toy soon as well! We're in much the same situation.

I have also seen that... But what about the quality?

That's what I am afraid of about these kits!

SoftWhiteSlip
05-28-2012, 01:09 PM
The only complaint I've heard is that:

The large is, for some, more of an XL

And that they do smell a bit of rubber when fresh out of the package, but the smell goes away.

Nimc
05-28-2012, 01:50 PM
I don't mind the smell -I believe it's pretty normal!

The size is the problem... But I believe that I will get used to it...

After a lot of tries! :eek:

analholger
05-28-2012, 01:50 PM
My first toy was a buttplug too. I bought one, which is too big for me - even now after 1,5years. Plus the base is too flexible and i scare if i ever get it inside of me it will probably get lost. This Toy was not worth it's money.
Then i bought a set of three buttplugs. Small, Medium, Big. I am very happy with it. I startet with the small one and I was in pain, but very soon the small one was too small for me. It was just not challenging anymore.
I moved on to the medium, which is hardly to stay inside, because of it's shape. It's nearly the same size everywhere. But this toy is good to fuck myself and to open me up now.
The big one was very challenging at the beginning. Now it's the perfect toy for me. I have to warm up a little bit, but then i can keep it inside. It's sometimes painful to sit on it, but that's part of the game i think.
The quality of the toys... well... they are ok, i cannot complain. But i have to say, I haven't seen any luxury-toys yet.
I have also an Analbead. These are soooo small i don't feel anything, even before my training. I made before an homemade analbead with mushroom and a condom. This would be the best size i think. My next toy will be a bigger Bead. I think here it the mainthing to think about how to clean it.

If i was you i would go fot a set or the medium plug.

Nimc
05-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Yes, you are right. Maybe the set is the best choice for now.

I am confused, but I am going to read some reviews about them and decide what I will purchase!

Nimc
05-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Finally, I have decided to buy the Colt Anal Trainer Kit. Seems really good!...And the large one is really big!

Thanks for your help! :D

SoftWhiteSlip
05-30-2012, 09:01 AM
I, too, have purchased the Anal Trainer kit. I haven't used any of them yet, but having them here in my hand helps to tell you:

They have some flexibility to them, almost like a thick rubber skin around another base -- perhaps a gellie. The large is intimidating, and noticeably wider in one direction than the other. The medium looks just right, and the small is barely wider than my thumb, and looks like it would be hard to keep in.

They don't really smell strongly of rubber as some have said. You have to put them right next to your nose to smell anything, and I find the smell pleasant. Like new car smell.

My new master has forbidden masturbation except by his orders, so I won't be able to use these toys until he directs me to. :<

Nimc
05-30-2012, 01:42 PM
You ordered the one that I mentioned above?

I will purchase it tomorrow and I'll try it ,too! :D

Rigal
06-02-2012, 01:10 PM
I personally have never used an anal toy on myself, but I was able to train my previous slave to take a large one. You start out with it and each day you try to get a little more in. Spend about 30 minutes or so just fingering her, trying to fit more fingers in her after another day or two. after the 30 minutes, lube the inside and outside of your ass and lube the butt plug, then push in until she couldn't take anymore. Each day going just a little bit past her limit until she was able to take it all. To this day it still is a challenge to her, but she loves having it plugging her ass during the day.