PDA

View Full Version : Piss Dice Dare

Dice7
04-21-2008, 08:41 AM
I was desperate for a pee but stuck in a traffic jam and got to thinking what would be some daring ways to pee.

First off drink a litre of water/beer/sports drink.
Second you can't piss till your absolutly busting.
Tree Roll 2 dice twice and do the corresponding dares you must totally empty your bladder!!

WHERE:

2-Shower/Bath (Door open)
3-Back Garden/Yard in the open
4-By the side of a busy road (you can be hidden behind a bush or whatever)
5-In a wood/forrest
6-In a public park
7-In a car park
8-Back Yard hidden
9-On your bed (unlcuky!!)
10-Against the wall of your house
11-In front of your house
12-At a public bathroom not in a stool

How:

2- Into a glass, drink it all..roll again when you next need to pee
3- Naked
4- Full clothed (dont unzip pull down or disrobe at all)
5-Once your desperate to piss...start to masturbate. When your about to cum, stop and try to piss. Once your done pissing masturbate to orgasm (ie you cant cum till you piss and you cant piss till your about to cum)
6- Doggy style (one all 4's leg lifted)
7- Naked Doggy Style
8- Guys - Do it like a girl Girls- Do it like a guy
9- Lie with your legs over your head so you piss on yourself
10- Piss whever your ment to...then rub your face into your puddle
11-Naked
12-Same as 5

Good luck and if your dare involves driving anywhere don't drink alcohol ;)

cheesy dude
04-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Nice dice dare. I think this is the first piss dice dare i have seen nice one.

Dice7
04-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Yea didn't think I'd seen one either. I guess i probably do it at some stage but some of the possibilites are terrifying even to me lol.

zephyrnem
04-21-2008, 07:52 PM
i hate drinking pee, I will change that to pouring it over my head.

lucky
04-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Nice dice dare. I think this is the first piss dice dare i have seen nice one.

not the first, I've seen one once about some glasses of water but speaking of it it gave me an idea: play a russian roullette with a friend: 5 glasses of beer and one with pee. Mix the glasses (they should look the same, eventually use wine or leave the beer for a couple of minutes) and have a chat drinking slowly with a satisfied look until the glasses are finished. Don't let the friend know what you're drinking. If you or she/he got the prize glass.... you'd both know after the third one.

t_or_dgal
04-22-2008, 08:34 PM
I drank 4 glasses of water. Then I waited until I really had to pee.

I rolled 8,7.

I took off all my clothes, and went out into my backyard. I got down on all fours next to a large bush. I lifted my right leg, and peed all over the ground. Some splashed on my right hand, so I moved it forward more to avoid the pee.

When I was done peeing I got up, dusted the mulch off my hands & knees and went back inside.

It was exciting. I do not think any of my neighbors saw me, but I'm not sure.

Dice7
06-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Lost online minesweeper had to do this..

First off drink my own piss in the garden (broad daylight). My piss was pretty weak and a not as horrible as expected, still pretty humiliating thing to do.

About 5 hours later I rolled 12 and 3. Wow ok by this time the only public toilets open were in the park, so already alarm bells were ringing as to it being a possible cottage and not wanting to be naked with horny gay men around!! I went there and scouted it out..totally empty apart from a few teens hanging around outside smoking week. Went in and argued with myself for about 5 mins as to weather or not I had the balls to do it. I stripped down one piece of clothing at a time until eventually I was standing at the urinal in my boxers, I took a deep breath and yanked them down and began to piss like Ive never pissed before..it took fucking ages!! Didn't get caught but god damn the risk got me hot!

allieallieoxenfree
06-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Very nice dare, I would do it but i'm afraid I'll get public nudity one. :-)

Dice7
06-11-2008, 04:22 AM
Haha go onnnn, jsut roll the dice and see what comes up!

hellrider
06-15-2008, 12:39 PM
1st time I did it in my public park doggy style! I got caught by a gay man and i told him about the dare he joined me and ended up doin it in the park in a glass
and drinking it.
we did it again but changed the rules:
2nd time he rolled and got the in a glass and drinking it again but cuz we had changet the rules he pissed a whole glassfull (it was really strong) and i endid up
doing it naked but we had changed the rules so i and he got naked and he lay down and i pissed on him!

We are ow friends and are gonna play again!

Dice7
08-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Having to do this as a forfeit for Arsenal loosing at half time to fulham :(.

I have to go to a car park and piss naked haha.

wobber
08-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Rolled 9 - 9 :eek:

Musty 21
08-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Wow, this is one of the better dice dares I have seen, best piss one on site imo.

+ reputation

Wait! Depp!

valiedl
08-28-2008, 02:06 PM
I got 8-9, so I have to lay down and piss on myself in my backyard.

I'm going to have to do it later, at a time when it's less likely someone will see me coming back inside covered in piss. I don't know how I would explain that. :p

Oh, am I supposed to do it naked?
I'm going to do naked unless you tell me otherwise.
Don't want to get my clothes covered in piss.

bluemoon
08-31-2008, 10:20 PM
brilliant dice dare

i got 6-In a public park
and 9-Lie with your legs over your head so you piss on yourself

this is going to be fun...

reluctant
08-17-2009, 03:45 AM
I have to piss like a dog in the open in my bard garden :(. Its so sunny and everyone is in their gardens this is going to be so embarrassing. Im going to do it in a skirt with no knickers on and hope I don't make a mess.

reluctant
08-19-2009, 02:11 AM
I managed to get away with it I think except for my dog sticking his nose up my skirt wondering what the hell I was doing acting like a dog!

icyrain
12-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Damn....
9 - On Bed
9 - On self
...gonna suck lol

dareme314
12-18-2009, 08:48 PM
thats good ill try that

Dice7
12-21-2009, 10:44 AM
I just got dared to do this in the park naked!

Plus points:
Its snowing and no one is out there
Very liberating feeling
Never felt snow on my naked body before

Negatives:
ITS SNOWING!!

DirtyNastyFilth
06-21-2018, 01:15 PM
I have to try this! Sounds incredible and so risky!