PDA

View Full Version : Hot week (for women)

BtO
05-23-2012, 02:25 AM
Short Description:
Simple seven days dare for humble women! You will wear a short skirt and high heels seven days and obey all command you get.

Description:

Preparation:
You need different skirts (knee length and shorter) and shoes with heels.

Outfit:
The dare takes one week. You have to wear a short skirt and shoes with heels every day. You have to wear the skirt and shoes not less than 8 hours per day.
It is not allow wearing pantyhose. You can go out without stockings. You can wear strap-on stockings or a stay ups, but no pantyhose or leggings.
On the first five days you have wear every day a skirt that is shorter as your last skirt and heels that are higher as your last.

On day six and seven you can wear a skirt that is shorter or equal short as your last skirt. In addition, you wear shoes with heels that are higher or equal high as your last.

Obey:
Whenever you wear the skirt and heels, you do whatever anyone tells you, whether it be a coworker, a friend, or even a stranger. Questions like "Could you please..." or "Would you ..." are Commands too and so you will answer with "yes", always.

In that week everybody have the power to give you commands but nobody knows it. Only you know it.

(Exceptions: Don’t follow commands that lead yourselves or other in financial problems or hurt people. Use your common sense!
Online commands or commands from people who know of your dare don't count.)

Punishment:
Every day you can ignore three commands.
If you ignored one command, you have to take off your bra for the rest of the day.
If you ignored two commands, you have to take off yours pants for the rest of the day and the next day.
If you ignored three commands, you have to wear a five inches shorter skirt on the next day.

You will lose this dare, if you ignored four orders at one day or don’t accept the punishment.

Have fun
BtO
;)

aznmike
05-24-2012, 02:28 PM
interesting dare but ive seen this already. Its called servant day on milovania.com or something like that.

aliciabi
05-24-2012, 08:10 PM
I've seen this on GD before as well. Save the reposting for content aggregators, please.

BtO
05-25-2012, 12:40 AM
@aznmike: Yes, servant day (http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=13052) is a similar dare, but servant day is a quite long-time dare. Hot week is short version of this dare. The idea of both are the same, but in detail they are very different.

@aliciabi: Thanks

BtO
07-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Is there no women, who will try my dare?

Allison
11-10-2012, 09:43 PM
I will try it, sounds like I'm going to end up going without pants one day

evie.sub
11-11-2012, 04:56 PM
i would love to do this dare, but i am always without bra and panties, and my skirts are allready short, so to get even shorter ones first 5days would leave me with a belt only.

xxxMichellexxx
11-11-2012, 11:07 PM
I've seen this on GD before as well. Save the reposting for content aggregators, please.

Most dares posted here are re-posts in some way, shape, or form. It's the quality that counts and this gets a big :clap: for that.

If it weren't so cold outside, I'd actually consider trying it out.

Allison
11-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Okay, today I felt like a straight up slut bitch whore thing, everyone was looking at me like I had a foot growing out of my face. I wore a black skirt that was just above my knees and and 1 inch red heels, today I ignored three commands so I bought a new skirt and a new pair of heels and my feet are going to be killing me tomorrow.

BtO
11-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Okay, today I felt like a straight up slut bitch whore thing, everyone was looking at me like I had a foot growing out of my face. I wore a black skirt that was just above my knees and and 1 inch red heels, today I ignored three commands so I bought a new skirt and a new pair of heels and my feet are going to be killing me tomorrow.

Thanks for your great report. I'm looking forward to your next days and wish you much fun.

Allison
11-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Today I wore a red skirt that was about mid thigh and some black boots that were killing me all day. I again ignored three commands so looks like tomorrow is going to be hell if today wasn't.

evie.sub
11-13-2012, 06:42 PM
Today I wore a red skirt that was about mid thigh and some black boots that were killing me all day. I again ignored three commands so looks like tomorrow is going to be hell if today wasn't.
how short is skirt at moment and how high heels?
what does it mean now that you didnt do the commands?
what commands did you ignore?

Allison
11-13-2012, 07:17 PM
I was wearing a skirt that was about ten inches long and the boots were 6 inches. Whenever you wear the skirt and heels, you do whatever anyone tells you, whether it be a coworker, a friend, or even a stranger. Questions like "Could you please..." or "Would you ..." are Commands too and so you will answer with "yes", always, until you decide you will ignore you can ignore three commands but you will get a punishment for it. I ignored "Would you buy me lunch", "Please come to our party" and "Let me give you a ride" I didn't want to go to the party because it was more than likely to have a ton of alcohol involved and I'm underage. And the guy that wanted to give me a ride creeps me out besides I have a car of my own.

Allison
11-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Today I wore a 5 inch blue skirt, and 6 inch red heels, starting to become more comfortable in skirts, and starting to get more attention from the guys. I'm so proud of myself because today I followed every command.

evie.sub
11-15-2012, 02:37 AM
What if a cute guy said: omg you look so hot i would like to fuck you right hete and now?

Allison
11-15-2012, 05:45 PM
What if a cute guy said: omg you look so hot i would like to fuck you right hete and now?
I think I'd walk away or kick him in the balls

Today I wore a black skirt that was four inches long and a low cut tank top along with the same 6 inch heels. Yesterday I forgot to mention that I met a guy named Wyatt, and today he asked me on a date, so now I'm really excited.

evie.sub
11-15-2012, 07:35 PM
and you have to do all commands lol
and on date skirt even shorter?
and arent you without panties these coming days as you didnt do a few commands?

stevewilson
11-15-2012, 08:50 PM
This is a greatt dare

BtO
11-16-2012, 02:16 AM
Today I wore a black skirt that was four inches long and a low cut tank top along with the same 6 inch heels. Yesterday I forgot to mention that I met a guy named Wyatt, and today he asked me on a date, so now I'm really excited.
That sound exciting. I'm sure, this will be a hot date.

Have fun
;)

Allison
11-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Last night was awesome I went on a date with Wyatt, we went to go see a movie and he kissed me, later we just kinda hung out at his house.

Today I wore heels that were killing me as usual, and a 3 inch skirt that was red, and a light sweater. I ignored one command so off came my bra, and it was freezing.

My feet are hurting a lot can I wear normal heels?

evie.sub
11-16-2012, 06:00 PM
no not until dare is over lol. you get used to it, i wear them all the time

Allison
11-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Bu they're gly and they hurt my feet a lot and they make me feel like a giant

evie.sub
11-16-2012, 07:03 PM
gly?
hurting will get less the more often you wear them?
and they make your legs nice and sexy long.
like never ending towards the price in the middle

BtO
11-17-2012, 05:19 AM
Bu they're gly and they hurt my feet a lot and they make me feel like a giant
You can leave your high heels for a while, if a man take off your shoes. You may beg him, but this is the no permit to wear other shoes, afterwards.

Allison
11-17-2012, 12:31 PM
You can leave your high heels for a while, if a man take off your shoes. You may beg him, but this is the no permit to wear other shoes, afterwards.
okay, since today is saturday, does it mean I have to be in public for eight hours wearing a
2 inch skirt?

Allison
11-17-2012, 02:39 PM
I asked my boyfriend a few hours ago if I could take off my heels and put on different ones and luckily he said yes, so far I've been in public wearing a 2 inch red skirt with 2 inch black heels for 5 hours total, I ignored 3 comments so what do I wear tomorrow?

e28
11-17-2012, 06:39 PM
in my opinion a 2 inch skirt is a belt ^^... keep up the good work ^^... and for tomorrow just use a big belt ^^...

Allison
11-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Bu tomorrow I couldn't even be able to wear a belt, the length should be -1 inches

Xavier
11-18-2012, 01:58 AM
Hmm, yeah. Either you live in a universe where inches are two or three times longer than in mine, or you have no idea how short your skirts are. 3 inches is like the length of your finger. It wouldn't cover even half of your ass cheeks let alone your pussy. You wouldn't be asked on a date, you'd be arrested.

BtO
11-18-2012, 03:21 AM
When the total length of the skirt is shorter than the height of the heels, probably something is wrong!

I'm unsure, but I think this girl (see picture) wear a 3-4 inch long skirt.

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/63/226094346_f87fa07aca_m.jpg

Therefore, all skirts which are shorter than 6-8 inch don't cover the total panties or butt.

Maybe Allison did not talk about the total length, but the distance between skirt border and here pussy. Then a skirt with the length “zero” covers her butt and pussy if she standing straight and pulled down the skirt to its maximum.

…. what do I wear tomorrow?

I think this (length zero) is the right length for tomorrow!
;)

Allison
11-18-2012, 12:52 PM
I didn't even wear a skirt today I was wearing a teddy, and even then it would be cheating because I'm supposed to be in the negative length

fullcharmer
11-19-2012, 10:47 AM
sorry but what is a Teddy???
you can upload a pics of that Teddy
no you with that just that

BtO
11-27-2012, 09:47 AM
You are woman and love this dare?
You like hot pictures of you, too (Of course without your face!)?

Then try my new hot girl contest (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3962) at KinkTalk!

:)

BtO
11-18-2013, 01:05 AM
Is there any women who will try this dare again?

;)

BtO
02-24-2014, 02:42 PM
Spring is coming! The next summer soon!

Perfect time for a long time dare with becoming shorter skirts: Servant day! (http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=13052)

Have fun
BtO