PDA

View Full Version : Male Mistresses & Fakes

goddes_sarah
04-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Hi,

I am goddes sarah. I am an experienced real-life mistress and am now searching for my first camslave.
You will be allowed to have a few limits, but otherwise you will be completly my property, I will not accepted missbehavior!
for more details please pm!

tocentury08
04-20-2008, 05:38 PM
yes i am willing to be ur slave. pm me then ill tell u addition details i have a cam

pillowman
04-20-2008, 06:59 PM
hi im willing to be your slave iv pmed my details to you look forward to your reply

tocentury08
04-20-2008, 07:22 PM
u should pick me because i answered first. and i pmed you my details

zephyrnem
04-20-2008, 07:32 PM
For your instructions.
38/m
No hard pain, no eating poop/piss, nothing that marks me

pillowman
04-21-2008, 03:32 PM
chiiiiiiiiiiil weeeeeeeeenstoooooooon! no need to get tetchy im sure that goddess sarah will choose based on her judgement not you saying pick me

scotsman
04-21-2008, 04:49 PM
i would like to try being a cam slave never done it so if you would have any advice on how to start i would be willing to learn

Runnin_Champ13
04-22-2008, 06:31 PM
I have a cam and I am free almost any night.:)

Losers_arecool
04-23-2008, 08:30 AM
You sound like fun i think we should play together [email protected]

goddes_sarah
04-24-2008, 09:05 PM
To everybody who was responding to this in order to find a female master,

I am actually a 16/male and interested in finding a mistress or a female slave. I have tried to post several threads about it and contacted several female board users who had similar threads like this one. Unfurtonatly I never really got any answers, and if I got one, they were mostly weird, not serious, or probably guys anyways, but absolutly nothing "useable"!!

I noticed already that most users here are male. And then I lately read someone writing, that "because you are a female you probably gonna get thousands of responses". So I created a female account and started this little test. While with similar threads as a male, I didn't get anything, with this thread, since I started it, got around a hundred replies! A couple of them even before I wrote it!, just because they saw that I registered!!

My conclusion:

getdare.com users are at least 99% male and for someone like me, who is searching a female mistress/slave(which there are quiet a lot, if you go after the posts in the master/slave area) it doesn't make any sense at all, to be here! I gonna leave getdare.com and can just advise anyone with the same goals as me to do so, too!! Everyone else, please enjoy the site!

bye

thread can be closed.

SubMissChievous
04-24-2008, 09:19 PM
thread can be closed.

Yes the thread can be closed. But I won't close it... I think all the people you have frauded should be granted the opportunity to reply here. So if another mod wants to close it then so be it but I won't.

There are people like you describe on each & every M/s sites that I know of. And you have proven to be one them yourself.

Oh & this is coming from the 1% female here according to your "stats" :p

Good luck with your lousy attitude!

Chloe xx

Hampers
04-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Point proven? Yes.
Need for point to be proven? 0
Percentage of Getdare population already aware of point? Approx. 100

goddes_sarah
04-24-2008, 09:31 PM
ok, then dont close it.

you are probably right, that I have prooven to be one of them. I never said anything different. I dont go on every of those sites and dont spend my life with it, but I certainly got interested and thought it couldn't hurt to be open minded and try this board.
Unfurtanetly(or however you spell that stupid word) it was not very productive, because here are not many female users and in the end it looks rather creepy than anyhing else.
That of course doesn't mean that getdare is not a good thing or that people cant find what they are searching for here. But it defenitly is no good for the purpose I described earlier. And I just wanted to save people time and effort by not posting here with the same goals I had. After all it saves even you time, because dont have to deal with all those posts that dont lead to anything anyways...

Hampers
04-24-2008, 10:44 PM
I don't have to deal with all these posts?
You mean, all these posts that I don't read because I'm not in the market?

If it doesn't suit your purpose, then... leave. If you're worried about us having to deal with extra posts, then... don't make more complaining about it.

But nonetheless thank you for your kind words about Getdare :)

SubMissChievous
04-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Fine, fair enough :) You registered here under another account 2 months ago (yeah, I know this stuff) & didn't find a Mistress so you think the best & smartest thing to do is to set up this fake account & waste others' time. Really clever thinking... :rolleyes:

You know, you're not all wrong in what you say. It is true that there are more males than females regardless of M/s orientation. And you want to know something funny? Even though you're female (a real one, that is) & you post in search of a Master/slave you are unlikely to find what you look for instantly. Sure, females receive tons of PMs but the quality or sincerity of those leave to be desired to say the least! I, myself, needed months to find the right match. It is normal that such a quest takes time & patience. Hence the reason why I keep on trying to help with posters in this section as it matters to me & I want nothing else than see the quality go a notch or 2 higher.

I really sincerely wish you luck in finding what you look for but I'm afraid that your lack of patience & honesty may be an obstacle for you...

Birdman
04-25-2008, 04:40 PM
im so with that guy who set up this thread, dont want to hear any abuse coming his way. id like to ask all these guys who have mayybe found themselves a nice mistress and perhaps have done some naughty stuff with them.. well guys u knw its just a horny guy at the other end of the camera dont u. which is why none of the mistresses seem to have webcam, how strange. i just find it all a bit creepy i doubt theres even tht 1% of girls there.

to some up this site is 100% guys all on there little search all kidding themselves tht their stripping 4 a stunning hot girl.

and soo i will be leaving

oo also just a subsidary point i think it was a pretty cool idea doing the whole fake account. 'wasting people time' dont give me tht! im sure the guys are resentful or anything having spent 3 seconds writing yea bitch ill be ur slave, pick me! no it was a amzing idea to prove the solid point tht people need to acknowledge. well done buddy.

Sum
04-25-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm not going to go through my point by point here, but i'm sure people can guess what i think of this thread. And the OP does from the negitive rep i gave it (i'm not refering to the OP as a him or as a her because it is obviously gender confused)

To the person above me, how exactly does this prove a point? It in no way proves that there are no girls, just that the concept of doing this sort of thing works, hey, welcome to the internet! If you think this place is bad for it you've clearly not been about very long. I think in honesty this place is far better than some other places that i've seen. At least here, for the most part the guys say they're guys to start out, hence not seeing many girls around at all.

Furthermore, i just want to comment on the quality of responses that the origional part of the thread recieved they were, in a word, terrible. This shows something about the type of "slave" that falls for this kind of scam.

So yeah, for me, doing this makes you look totally nieve as to the way of the world, like this is a problem at getdare only.

Furthermore there are at least two poll threads on the site, which clearly show the break down between male and female, dominant and submisive.

that's all for now (spell check broken, god damn you guys making me put a disclamer on so you don't go shoving my every other word in the dictionary)

Merlin
04-26-2008, 01:31 PM
oo also just a subsidary point i think it was a pretty cool idea doing the whole fake account. 'wasting people time' dont give me tht! im sure the guys are resentful or anything having spent 3 seconds writing yea bitch ill be ur slave, pick me! no it was a amzing idea to prove the solid point tht people need to acknowledge. well done buddy.You are right i also dont care about the "i will be your slave guys"... but the few that maybe put real effort in it,... hey even if it was only one person, for this person you should be really sorry.
And it is really funny that the OP and you think there are no girls one the site :) i never had a problem to find them. Even if i only count the ones were i have a 100% proof (just to avoid the you are just a fool to believe it argument) Maybe you should think about your attitude if all you can find are men pretending to be a woman...

dareboy2
04-26-2008, 09:22 PM
this proves all the more reason to make sure your mistress is a mistress and actually the age advertised.
ALWAYS ask for a picture including somthing you tell them to write on a piece of paper, within a certain amount of time to avoid photoshopping

Sum
04-27-2008, 04:31 AM
this proves all the more reason to make sure your mistress is a mistress and actually the age advertised.
ALWAYS ask for a picture including somthing you tell them to write on a piece of paper, within a certain amount of time to avoid photoshopping

Or just resist the urge to whip out your cock right away. A true mistress won't have a problem with you being nervous about getting on cam, you should talk and play with her for ages, before going on cam for the first time get to know her.

If you talk with her for long enough, you'll build up trust, and if you actually talk it is pretty easy, no matter what some people think, to spot a guy pretending to be a girl.
It's often as simple as an obsession with getting you on cam, if you say no and she persists and won't take that for an answer, you should ditch her for two reasons really firstly she has no respect for even this simple thing and so you'd never be able to build trust and secondly it's more likely to be a guy.

Remember guys tend to be turned on more by images than girls, and girls tend to be turned on my by things like erotic stories and well written imaginative things like that.
So if she asks you to be descriptive or wants to do cyber-roleplay-scenes, or just goes off onto them as a tangent in the middle of conversation, it's probably a girl.

I'm going to make a suggestion that this should be moved into the Slave/Master Lounge,as its turned into a discussion now, and alter the title.

SubMissChievous
04-27-2008, 06:24 AM
I'm going to make a suggestion that this should be moved into the Slave/Master Lounge,as its turned into a discussion now, and alter the title.

Excellent idea. Obviously, it's no longer a "Mistress seeks slave" thread but I like so far the direction this discussion has taken as it seems to touch a subject lots of members are interested in discussing so I'm gonna move this to the s/m lounge & change the title.

slave1987
04-27-2008, 06:41 AM
Another fairly reliable way, particularly on forums is to take a look at what else they have posted in various threads, that will normally give you a clue as to what gender they really are.

Hampers
04-27-2008, 06:53 AM
Another fairly reliable way, particularly on forums is to take a look at what else they have posted in various threads, that will normally give you a clue as to what gender they really are.

Mmm... keep in mind that there are a lot of people who post looking for a slave/mistress, and that will be their only post ever on the site.

Oreo_here
04-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Simple and to the point; This just proves You cannot trust anyone online. This guy could be lying about his age also, could stalk someone and yeah..... Proves all parent's worse nightmare! Way to go,lad! =/

jakc333
04-27-2008, 01:36 PM
here is a question I have. Why hasnt He been banned?

SubMissChievous
04-27-2008, 02:00 PM
here is a question I have. Why hasnt He been banned?Technically, he hasn't broken any rule & didn't request his accounts to be banned either. Double/multiple accounts are tolerated as long as members don't infringe rules or create accounts while on probation or banned.

jakc333
04-27-2008, 03:13 PM
fair enough i suppose you cant ban them but i doubt u approve either.

would like to serve
04-27-2008, 04:27 PM
allright,

I was really bored today, have kind of a bad day, really sucks...!
So I went here again and saw that you like made a big discussion out of it.
So, I just wanted to say, that I didn't do that to "hurt" anyone or to just pissing off the board, it was a test for myself, to find out if it would make sense to stay here or not, unfurtonatly the results said "no" and I just thought it would be fair to tell the other users about it, too
you can rep, block, bann me as much as you want, I made my decision anyways, that I not gonna use getdare anymore already anyways

sorry and bye

Hampers
04-28-2008, 01:35 AM
Did anyone say "Scorched Earth Policy"?

tiednuts
06-02-2008, 02:01 PM
youve made an excellant point , however i always insist on proof of gender when i cam ie ask for c2c if they are genuine this is usually granted if only for a brief moment, it makes the session a great deal better- nothin worse than not knowing who you are showing to and is such a turn off

OwnMe77
06-02-2008, 02:43 PM
youve made an excellant point , however i always insist on proof of gender when i cam ie ask for c2c if they are genuine this is usually granted if only for a brief moment, it makes the session a great deal better- nothin worse than not knowing who you are showing to and is such a turn off

im surprised you can get c2c out of one, thats a challenge all in itsself