PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Effective Keyholding.

ofthenorth
05-21-2012, 01:58 PM
So I just came up with a great idea to unsure chastity of a slave, many people have issues with keyholding, the risk of mailing it off and the urge to unlock it and cheat. Well for those without a lock box to use on some of those time release sites, and other things here is a new option.

This only works for a slave with an online key holder, someone to verify proof etc.

Lock the chastity on, then take the keys and freeze them in a unique looking container, perhaps mold a coke bottle by squeezing it down with tape or something. Whatever works to ensure the ice block looks unique. Then simply destroy that container once the block is frozen making it impossible to reuse it in that same manner. Take multiple pictures, measure the depth of the key into the block, etc. Now all you have to do is send those pictures to your master or mistress, if they want to ensure your compliance they just have to have you send them a picture of the ice block with some form of proof of time in the picture, a cell phone, a date on a newspaper (for multiday chastity), etc. If she sees the block looking different or whatnot then you clearly cheated.

Another idea I came up with as I was writing this, maybe easier if you can acquire the needed materials. Again, freeze the coke bottle with the key in it. Now get some epoxy or other material that is impossible to break without destroying whats under it, and epoxy the lid shut, leave the bottom of the bottle exposed from the label down. Now the only access to the key is to cut the bottle open so just get your keyholder to verify that the bottle is still intact constantly and you got a checkable lockbox.

stofdezuiger
05-24-2012, 01:56 AM
It's good for the spare key.
I'm locked up with http://www.chastitylocked.com