PDA

View Full Version : Name Change Request

Crossdress_Bitch
04-20-2008, 08:20 AM
Hi, I'm really sorry about this, but was wondering if I could request a name change?

The thing is, I kind of want my use of this site to be secret, but foolishly didn't know how often I'd be coming back when I joined, so used a username I use for a lot of stuff... now if you type 'REMOVED' into google, the first page that comes up is here. It's a longshot that they would, but I don't really want any friends searching like that and finding evidence of me using the site. I don't really want to set up a new account, as I'd like to keep what little posting and reputation record I have already.

I understand that this may be inconvenient, and so as a bit of a punishment dare I'm willing to accept whatever new name the staff choose to give me (for ideas, the name I go by is Paddy and my dare preferences are in my signature), and will also take a pic of myself as you wish and use it as my avatar to celebrate my newly found anomnimity :)

Davros
04-20-2008, 10:24 AM
You have good reasons, but you need to PM Depp about it. If you give him these reasons in a PM, he should get back to you when he has time :)