PDA

View Full Version : Come over my knees

MasterBeltha
04-20-2008, 07:11 AM
What do you feel when hear your Master/Mistress.. say "Honey, come over my knees, you are getting a spanking" ?

1) Are you excited? Afraid?...
2) Do you accept such punishment even if you haven't done anything wrong?
3) Do you find this punishment humiliating?
4) Do you like to be spanked with rituals? (ex : 1- being scolded 2- being obliged to undress 3- asking your top to give you the spanking 4- counting each stroke...)

Now let's suppose that you have earned a spanking from your Master/Mistress :

5) Do you like the rythm of your spanking to increase slowly?
6) Do you like caresses between strokes?
7) Do you like to be spanked over clothes or on a bare bottom?

Let's hear about your experiences :p

Merlin
04-20-2008, 07:19 AM
[...]
2) Do you accept such punishment even if you haven't done anything wrong?
3) Do you find this punishment humiliating?
[...]As i am dominant i cant really answer your questions ... but what makes you think spanking is a punishment? It can be... but it doesn't have to be...

I'm speaking about the case where the spanking is punishment.Ok, sounded to me like you though spanking is a punishment by itself :)

MasterBeltha
04-20-2008, 07:21 AM
As i am dominant i cant really answer your questions ... but what makes you think spanking is a punishment? It can be... but it doesn't have to be...

I'm speaking about the case where the spanking is punishment.

Bandit|Queen
04-20-2008, 02:57 PM
Spanking is my fetish I love it everything about it. It can't be used as a punishement for me becuase I can't switch off the pleasure I get from it so maybe I shouldn't reply but I'm gana anyway hehe

My favorite type of spanking is with the bare hand although hair brush is good too. Love the soft caress of the hand to start with slowly building up to an intense pain. Personally I like very harsh spanking to the point of bruising but I know thats not for everyone. So I like it to start off hard and harsh and continue like that and maybe increase a bit. A few soft caresses thrown in to sooth my skin a bit and make the next spank sting all the more. I love the marks it leaves after and enjoy that when I sit down I'm reminded of the spanking maybe for days after.

Nothing beats the feeling of the heat of skin smacking against skin like with a good spanking :D I actually get withdrawels from spanking and will quite happily self spank if its the only way I can get it even though it's obviously not the same.

SubMissChievous
04-20-2008, 08:47 PM
The word « spanking » always brings a little grin on my face for some reason :) I think one of the main reason why it rates so high in my likings is the sound that comes along with the feel as it interfere with more than one sense. I’ve never been afraid of it & have discovered that this is an area where I can take a lot. And I also don’t mind if it leaves “little reminders” the next day :p

Of course, the hand-on-flesh contact can, and generally always is, rather exciting although I like the fact that it can be done in so many other ways. Wooden spoons are great for this; belts & hairbrushes (as I’ve just found out recently) can be fun too :) I guess you could say that I like the versatility about spankings as well.

I think spanking, much like hair-pulling for example, is one of those things that is erotic in itself. It can easily be used as some kind of “prelim” to get a slave “in the mood”. At least, it works for me… :)