PDA

View Full Version : Dress Me As You Want...

Manbearpig
01-31-2007, 04:55 PM
Ok this could be very intresting, im 16/m/usa. i will wear anything u guys or gals say to. only thing is i dont have a thong/g-string avaiable but other than that i have most clothes of any kind. i have a ten year old brother and a 14 year old sister, my dad and mom. i mite be able to get pics PM IF U WANT TO HAVE ANY CHANCE FOR PICS. these will be done at my own house. have fun :cool:

spitfire2
01-31-2007, 05:25 PM
wear tight panties (Pink)
a black miniskirt
and a short top

and socks and tights

have fun ;)

cyrano69
01-31-2007, 05:52 PM
- a bra on your head as a hat (like in weird science)

- tie a towel, or something similar, around your neck, you can use a safety pin (now you have a cape like a super hero)

- a sock on your cock and balls (a la Red Hot Chilli Peppers)

- stick the small end of a tie up your ass (now you have a tail)

- snow boots or rubber boots

That should be fun :D

Manbearpig
01-31-2007, 06:21 PM
ok will do, i mite not be able to get a pic of the sock in the cock sorry but just a tad to risky. if u want pics pm asap and ill try getting them done this weekend. still taking them

Manbearpig
01-31-2007, 07:24 PM
wear tight panties (Pink)
a black miniskirt
and a short top

and socks and tights

have fun ;)

ok, i looked through my sisters clothes, no black miniskirt, in fact no real miniskirts that i could find, though some short but not miniskirts, and for the socks and tights do u want the socks over the tights or do u want me to do both...keep on posting guys

cyrano69
01-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Mummyfy yourslef with toilet paper, from head to toes.

spat
02-01-2007, 06:22 AM
Take a pair of your sister panties {bikini or such} and wear them with your cock taped backward to them in the crotch.

Manbearpig
02-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Take a pair of your sister panties {bikini or such} and wear them with your cock taped backward to them in the crotch.

ok all do all of these at once when i get a chance. this one i will not be able to take a pic of. I should have mentioned i will take no pics involving my private areas at all. sorry if that scares off anyone. :( however keep them coming:D

Manbearpig
02-02-2007, 03:06 PM
it looks like i got some time tonight to do these all so ill come back a little later and tell u how it went

Manbearpig
02-02-2007, 05:56 PM
ok did them. they were all pretty exciting. spitfire i couldnt find any tights, but i found a skirt after all. thanks for them but keep coming

cheese101
02-16-2007, 03:54 PM
duck tape around balls and penis. toilet paper waist and up and do all your dare normaly

Musty 21
02-18-2007, 07:54 AM
duck tape around balls and penis. toilet paper waist and up and do all your dare normaly

well i have one like that but harder.

Duck tape from your waiste and down to your ankels. For socks you can tape them with clear tape. Then wear for your shirt you can tape your self up in masking tape. Wear this for atleast one hour.

ENJOY!

Manbearpig
02-18-2007, 08:45 AM
ok ill try doing these of i have time, school has become busier and my parents have been home a lot lately but if i get a chance and mustangman58 idk if i will be able to do it for a whole hour due to the fact of my parents so wut would be a better time period....