PDA

View Full Version : We're new to this

detritusrock
04-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi, my gf and i are looking for dares. I am 31, she's 24, both horny as hell! She's braver than me and has chosen to go first, so here goes. What will you have her do? Let's start gentle and build up. Nudity / sexual / humiliation preferred. I'll let you know the results. We are both currently fully dressed. She's wearing underwear, tshirt and jeans.

JoMo
04-17-2008, 12:05 PM
tie her hands together behind her back while naked. Lie her face down in one corner of a room. You go to the opposite corner and get your cock out. She must then crawl on her belly accross the length of the room begging at the top of her voice to suck your cock, you to face fuck her, to swallow your cum etc. she will then give you a blowjob while remaining tied up. You can be as rough as you want and she must do whatever you want with your cum.

Experimental_Daree
04-17-2008, 12:54 PM
I dare her to put live worms or maggots (think live fishing bait) down her panties. She's must leave them there until she's had at least one nipple orgasm which she can go about doing any way she likes (feel free to help her here). Post the details of how you got on here.

detritusrock
04-17-2008, 03:40 PM
I gave her the option of choosing dare1 or dare2 without knowing what she would be letting herself in for. She chose dare 2!

Whilst I went out into the garden to hunt for worms, I told her to take her jeans off. Bloody hell, how often do you see worms in your garden, but when you want some...!

Finally, after much hunting, I had 5 worms ready to explore. On returning to the living room I found Wendy had followed my commands. She sat there wearing her cropped pink tshirt and a pair of blue cotton panties. She didn't seem too chuffed to see the worms, but agreed to the dare. She even let me put them in her panties. I put 3 down the front of her panties and 2 down the back.

I then lifted her tshirt and bra and sucked on her nipples, she didn't manage to cum so i made her put her hand in amongst the worms and get herself off.

A fantastic dare. Now it's my dare. We live in a small village so it's only a minutes drive into the countryside.

Experimental_Daree
04-18-2008, 11:37 AM
OK, your girlfriend has to tie you to the bed naked and spread eagled for the whole day. She must edge you as many times as possible in any way she likes. She can do anything to you but if you cum before the day is out the fun stops - no more touching - and you just have to lie there for the rest of the day. Have fun :-)

PS. Hope you're not prone to premature ejaculation or you'll miss out on a lot of fun!

detritusrock
04-19-2008, 04:42 PM
Wow, what a dare. And we had great fun carrying it out... and we've gained an extra player in our game. After I had stripped off, Wendy tied me to the bed. I already had a stiff cock thinking about what was going to happen. We had agreed to do the morning rather than all day. Wendy spent what felt like the first hour, teasing me. Touching my cock, licking it and playing with it. She then covered it with a small towel and told me not to move. She walked out of the room. She finally came back a very long while later, she had bought her friend Sophie with her. I nearly died of shame!!! To cut a long story short, Sophie wanted to look under the towel, Wendy told her she could but only if she took the next dare. She accepted, Wendy lifted the towel.

Now I really need your help, it's Sophie's dare! She's seen me naked and I want to get her back, slowly. I'm thinking underwear first then naked. Come on guys do me proud!!

detritusrock
04-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Wendy here, ok it's sophie's dare next but she has limits. She won't do piss or poo. But anything involves both of us watching her naked, whether inside or out and about locally (we live in very quiet village), would be perfectly justified. :p

lucky
04-19-2008, 05:01 PM
I remembered a cool movie from insex. Stick a pole in the ground and tie her up naked. But, with her feet in an ants nest (not termites, I hope you got simple peaceful ants around). Grab some popcorns.

Another idea I love outside: tie her up against a tree, blindfold her and place some headphones with loud sounds. It is stressful for her while she can't hear anything happening around her (make her believe you would leave her for an hour). But do make love watching! While having her like this feel free to do anything: tickle, spank, paint something, your wish.

Naughtybaby
04-19-2008, 05:49 PM
goto a bar and make sure she has had a few drinks and is relaxed then gab a few guys she thinks are handsome(2 or 3) then go home,takin the guys wit u.Make sure she doesn't know they are there.Now your fun begins. tie her up naked and make sure she doesn't see the guys.blindfold her,then let them have a little fun with her.when they are almost done take the blindfold off and watch her reaction.

dare_master21
04-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Naughtybaby.. That's Called RAPE!

Naughtybaby
04-19-2008, 05:59 PM
not really...just make her drunk then tell her...trust me it works and she will freek out or really really like it

detritusrock
04-19-2008, 06:04 PM
To be fair, Sophie would freak out if we did that to her, drunk or not. In regards to blindfolding her, that's possible but I would prefer for her to be able to witness us admiring her scantily clad body. OMG, I'm getting excited now

Merlin
04-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Naughtybaby.. That's Called RAPE!Would not call it rape but it is still a bad idea as it gets quite close... don't do it without speaking with her about it! And if she is drunk or not doesn't change a fucking thing here ...

Edit: sexual harassment would be the right word for it ...

Naughtybaby
04-19-2008, 06:06 PM
ya i no i wanna no what u do to her

dare_master21
04-19-2008, 06:13 PM
Here's a dare you can make her do.. Make her get in the bathtub, completely naked. Then choose 3-5 food stuff.. like eggs or etc.. and pour them on her. Maybe make her masturbate while u guys do this.. be careful not to get it in her eyes.

detritusrock
04-19-2008, 06:27 PM
We like the sounds of the bath tub dare, although she's refusing to masterbate whilst we pour on the food. But she has agreed to strip naked and climb in the bath. Oh this will be sweet revenge. Whilst we do this dare, have a think about what Wendy can do as she is next. Let's get out of the house and around the village.

dare_master21
04-19-2008, 06:31 PM
Ok.. how about this.. She has to remove an article of clothing everytime you come across a Street Light.. once she's naked, you've got to pull into a empty lot (parking lot, park, etc) and she has to run around the car 3 times. (you can spank her as she runs around the car.) :-P

detritusrock
04-20-2008, 09:29 AM
So the revenge for seeinf my cock was abot to begin. Wendy and I made Sophie stand in the middle of the room and remove her clothes. Off came the tshirt first, revealing a pink bra. Next came the trousers, she was wearing matching panties. I began to get hard, I was witnessing my girlfriends best mate stripping! Off came the bra, and then Wendy stopped her. She had decided that because of Sophie's earlier viewing I should be allowed to remove her last item of clothing. I peeled her panties off to reveal a nicely trimmed bush. Once in the bath, Sophie had to lie still as we poured Olive oil over her naked body, the next food stuff was rice krispies, then maple syrup and finally a tin of baked beans. She was filthy! And furious! Brilliant dare. Thank you!

Experimental_Daree
04-20-2008, 09:38 AM
Damn, just a little too late in checking back. I was just going to post:

Damn detritusrock you're one lucky SOAB. dare_master_21 it's not rape as it doesn't involve any sex.

OK, I have a really simple but erotic one for you. She must give you all a strip tease and as she's doing it pour melted ice cream over her bodywhich the rest of you have to lick off as she's doing it. If you can get her to cum while doing it she has to be your personal slave for the rest of the day.

maybe you can use it for the next time one of the ladies has a dare.

dare_master21
04-20-2008, 03:16 PM
Ok.. so it's not Rape.. but it is Sexual Assualt. Where I'm from, they charge both severely.

since1980
04-21-2008, 03:02 PM
get out and about and find the nearest telephone box.

Get the telephone number

Wendy has to strip off in the telephone box.

Only when you call her can she come out.

Your "Call" as to how long this lasts.

squirt
04-21-2008, 04:43 PM
go to the countryside, strip completely naked and hand off all your clothes. now walk back to your house without being seen. good luck.