PDA

View Full Version : Pain Pain Pain!

Death
01-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Painful dares are the best, I'll do em unless they'll leave permanent effects. give me your best.

EDIT:

Okay, well this isn't working. So i'm gonna make it more interesting, I'll slave myself to this post, and whatever you post I will do, it doesn't HAVE to be painful, but as i said before i prefer it, and I will try to keep up with posting how things go.

Death
02-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Oh come on people. This has been on here for a good long while! DARE ME! please? I'll doo anything that won't cause permanent damage...absolutely anything.

PJ581
02-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Stick a bouncy ball with toothpaste covered all over it in ur butt and leave it there the whole day

Death
02-05-2007, 05:41 PM
FINALLY! thank you. And I will find a bouncy ball tonight and put it in tomorrow, might be interesting because i have school tomorrow, people will eb looking at me all weird and junk. I'll report back tomorrow night about it.

PJ581
02-05-2007, 06:03 PM
I have done this one be4
1) get a clothes pin and put it in some access skin on ur penis.. will hurt but not permanent.. reply to mine ^_^ if you reply to mine i will keep replyen to yours

2) have someone kick you as hard as they can in the nuts or u can do it your self by punching your self as hard as you can 10 times

Death
02-05-2007, 07:56 PM
I just punched myself 10 times, and i think I'm going to throw up now! man did it ever hurt! But i will do clothes pin and toothpaste ball in the morning.

PJ581
02-05-2007, 08:16 PM
give yourself a wedgie and keep it there the whole day of skool

spat
02-06-2007, 06:32 AM
have seen this before but make a cock torture. Take a piece of poster board or file folder and cut it 4 inches by a little thicker than your dick is soft round. Put staples in from the top making sure you do not bend the points of the staples they must point downwards. Put as may staples as you dare at various angles, now put tape over the flat part of the staples and tape as a circle in place around your dick. When you start to get hard your dick will swell and have the staple points apply pressure against it and should hurt. Want to include your gf, have her masturbate in front of you which means your dick will swell and you will feel the pain. Both Death and John Cena should try this.

Death
02-06-2007, 02:05 PM
okay, I did the boucy ball thing at school today. And to add to that i had a wedgie with the ball in there! MAN! I was squirming, all day and people kept asking me what the eff I was doing, it was awkward, and hurt like heck.

I did the clothes pin one today as well. It didn't really hurt. but i didn't get hard while it was on, so it might have had i gotten hard.

and i did the "cock torture" today as well. HOLY FRIG! It hurts so much! Too add to the intesity i watched some stuff online that would turn me on, and holy frig, i can still feel the pain, and it was like an hour ago! :eek:

Thanks for the dares! Keep em coming

spat
02-06-2007, 02:08 PM
keep the "cock torture" on for the week if you dare

Death
02-06-2007, 02:25 PM
oh no! This won't be fun, but I guess I'll do it...I am not looking forward to the week of pain, but i'm gonna take it off (obviously) for showering and using the bathroom.

spat
02-06-2007, 02:27 PM
no it stays on when using the bathroom - makes peeing a new experience.

Death
02-06-2007, 02:32 PM
I Hate My Life!!!!

spat
02-06-2007, 02:35 PM
see if John Cena is a daring as you are - Enjoy the week

Death
02-11-2007, 08:39 PM
FRIG! Okay I'm sorry...this wasn't a full week but I can't stand this pain anymore I have to take it off, i feel like I'm going to die!
My penis is so red right now, i've never seen anything redder. But anyways...I need some more dares so keep em coming