PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Dares

LosingBet
04-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Well I have a free day coming up and am planning to buy a lot of stuff that I could possibly use in dares. I figured I'd make a list and every item on it I dont buy I have to take a dare from you guys.
So right now I have various things like a jockstrap and some different brands/ styles of underwear.
I'm asking all of you to help add to the list and come up with some dares for me while shopping or after if I dont get everything.
Limits for buying:
No sex toys or similar items
Nothing expensive (10 dollar range for items.)
No girls clothes or items

Thanks for the support!

Pushed
04-16-2008, 02:45 PM
5 goldfish, a mouse and some swimming goggles.

Leellu
04-16-2008, 10:23 PM
5 goldfish, a mouse and some swimming goggles.

poor things! keep animals out of it :(

Robot
04-17-2008, 12:50 AM
We love shopping dares.

Buy some thongs, condoms, cucumber, oil, clothpins, roll of kitchen wrap and a candle.

Dares:
- Every time you try something on, get completly naked in the dressingroom with the curtain or dare a bit to far open.
- When you bought a thong drop it "accidenatlly" when a girl is walking behind you, let us know how she reacted.
- Wear the thong later and make sure it sticks out a bit, at least one person must notice you wearing one.

Have fun

LosingBet
04-17-2008, 01:52 PM
I'd also like to keep living creatures out of it since they might die under my care and my parents would find out. If you think you should then give me dares for not getting those items since "technically" they weren't on my limits.
Condoms are off limits as well sadly.
But i'll work on the other stuff and good dares Robot, i'll attempt them all if I can.
I just need to find a thong first (i'd prefer to buy one for guys)