PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Lawful Punishment & A Sexy Society

jcogginsa
05-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Warning: Almost any fetish can appear in this story. BDSM is all but guranteed and scat is likely as well

-----

Andrea was an 18 year old red head. She had ample breasts and a luscious posterior. She lived in an advanced society where, do to some unknown ancient event, Human Sexuality was far more open. Men and women openly talked about sex and at night, public fucking was a romantic moment. In summer monthes both genders wore incredibly revealing clothing as a matter of fashion. Bare chests were barely noticed, though pussies and cocks were still unusual to see, in the same sense as an extravagent hairstyle

But it was not all fun. Thanks to this more open atitude, rape is far more common, and it's penalties are far lower. And state ordained Sexual punishment is not uncommon.

This is where Andrea enters the story. She has been convicted of theft. However, she claimed to be framed, and there was enough evidence of it to lighten her sentence. Rather than facing jail, She is being sent to a sex house, a place where commiters of light crimes live and provide government employees with sex.

She currently stood in the entrance room, completely naked save for a dog collar and hands at her side. The woman in charge of the Sex house, Miss Emma , entered the room. She was a blond with midlength hair and piercing blue eyes. Her chest and Crotch were completely uncovered, her only clothing being long leather gloves and boots.

She gave Andrea a harsh, unsympathetic glare and reached out. Her unforgiving hands twisted Andrea's nipples "Listen up, While you are here you are state property. You will fuck anyone we tell you to and you will not complain. You will be released when your time is up. If you follow our rules your time here will be easy and quick. Your the lowest level of criminal, so your only job is blowing office workers. Break a rule and you will be taken up the ladder and be forced into more and more fetishes. Understood?"

Andrea nodded with a whimper and Emma held out her left hand. 4 dog tags with placed their by an employee. The first had her name inscribed on it, the second had her crime and sentence. The third was her rank and limits. The fourth was her room number. Andrea was taken to her room. She would begin her service tommorrow.

When she entered the room, she met 2 of her 3 roommates. The first was Jacob, an efeminate boy with short blonde hair. He was dressed in woman's clothing, mean he was a higher offender than her. Lying on top of him (for the two beds were not bunk and were both very thin.) was a woman with black hair. She was wearing a heavily fetishized cheerleader's outfit. Her name was Libby, and she was casually sucking on Jacob's cock when Andrea first entered. She got up and cooed "Oh! the new girl is here. Well , sucks to be you cause newbies are on the bottom"

Andrea gave her a confused look, so Libby explained "Rules say the newest tennants have to sleep below the older ones, with their head acing the other ones ass."

Andrea blached, but got into the bed. She hoped her bed mate would be a high offender and not naked like she was.

A few minutes before lights out, her final roommate entered the room, having been in the adjacent restroom. She had light blue hair, Lavender eyes and voluptuous breasts. But Andrea didn't notice that. What she did notice was the girl's sole piece of clothing other than her collar.

It was a diaper

RussianRonaldo
05-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Interesting premise, I can't wait for more!!!

jcogginsa
05-03-2012, 04:42 AM
thank you very much

thefunman
05-03-2012, 06:08 AM
Good so far, keep up the good work!!!!!

jcogginsa
05-03-2012, 06:26 PM
In this society, there are many people who wear diapers. Large amounts of anal sex plus open scat fetishists meant many were raised in enviroments that approved of shtting oneself.

Andrea was not one of them. However, before she could even speak up or learn the daipered roommate's name, it was light's out and the diaper was in her face. Fortunately it was a clean diaper. Andrea would just have to hope the woman on top of her didn't shit herself in the night. She tried her best to get to sleep whilst breathing through her mouth.

About an hour later, she had almost managed it when she heard a low whimpering. It continued itermittenly until Andrea noticed it came from the woman on top of her. She said in a low whisper

"What's wrong?"

The woman said, the whimper still in her voice "I'm trying...not to...go on you. But it's hard"

Andrea was a empathetic woman, so almost immeadiately she knew what she would end up doing. But the idea was so repugnant to her that she tried to convince herself not to do it. But she couldn't ignore the whimper

"Just go. I don't want you to get in trouble for being unable to sleep."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, i am...but first, tell me your name."

"It's...Ai"

"Go on Ai."

Ai stopped holding herself back. The diaper filled quickly, and the smell almost made Andrea gag. But she will herself through it, and eventually she managed to get some sleep.

In the morning, They wer all awoken and taken to their stations. Ai and Andrea were the same rank, so they were taken to a a set of stockades built into a wall. The floor was cushioned, so being in the stockades was not as torturous as it would normally be.

The purpose was simple. They would wait for office workers congual break and any of them that couldn't fight someone to fuck, they would blow.

It started easily enough. Andrea had given a few blowjobs before, and was said to be a natural born cocksucker. But she was amazed at Ai's practiced skill. In know time the buxom asian had her entire face covered in cum.

A bell rang, and their shifts ended. They were released back into the break room. Ai was wiping the cum off her face when Andrea said to her "You were amazing Ai, that mouth of your is like cock heaven"

Ai winked at her and said cutely "you know, i'm not half bad with a pussy either."

"Really?" Andrea asked, a little bit hopeful.

"Yep. If you want, i can try and get one of the fun rooms and show you first hand"

The fun rooms were where the inmates could fuck eachother, but they needed a guards permission to use them.

"I can get you one." Said a voice from to the side. They turned and saw Libby. Ai started to say something, but Libby shut her up with a glare which wasn't seen by Andrea

"Really?" Andrea asked

"Yes...for a price." Libby said "Eat me out right here, and i'll gurantee you a room"

"Isn't that against the rules?" Andrea asked, but Libby waved it off

"don't worry, i won't tell any guards, and no one will see."

Andrea hesitated, but then nodded and said "okay."

She kneeled down in front of Libby, who raised her skirt to reveal a bare pussy. Andrea leaned forward and began licking. She'd never eaten someone out before, so her efforts were very amateurish. But she enjoyed the warm feeling around her tongue as it slipped in and out. The moist taste of Libby's folds was absolutely exquisite.

Finally, Libby locked her legs around Andrea's head and climaxed directly into her face. Libby exhaled deeply for a few seconds, but did not unlock her legs

Then she called out as loud as she could "Guards! We have a cunt-lickng rule breaker over here!"

italia13calcio
05-03-2012, 07:20 PM
love it! have always wanted to write a story like this but have never had the chance!

jcogginsa
05-03-2012, 07:23 PM
I'm flattered, thank you