PDA

View Full Version : My friend lost a bet to me

Looking4somename
04-15-2008, 01:22 PM
My friend (which is 16f) lost a bet to me, and she has to do 1 thing I tell her to do. She's got webcam.

It needs to be something pretty simple, and not sexual what-so-ever, though emberrassing and potentially funny (for me, ofcourse.) Maybe something I'll be able to tease her with.

I would love to hear your ideas. I've got about two days to decide.

Knock yourselfs out.

Leellu
04-15-2008, 01:36 PM
Put a raw egg in her mouth and try to crack it with just her teeth and tongue. Not dangerous but would be pretty funny for you to see her mouth trying to work the thing.

AverageDaniel
04-15-2008, 01:43 PM
*sits back and waits for the "make her be my master" dare*

Have her right "I Love (your name here)" in big letters across her forehead, "Whore" on her right cheek and "Slut" on her left. If that's too sexual, either scratch the last two or replace them with more appropriate words.

If she has a microphone, have her serenade you via webcam/mic. I would suggest then putting it on YouTube, but I can't specifically ask for videos/pictures, so I won't suggest that you put it on YouTube.

I might have more later, you never know.

Looking4somename
04-16-2008, 01:40 AM
Raw egg seems like a lot of fun, though potentially dangarous. There is always the chance of Salmonela with raw eggs.

Writing on her face lacks the emberassing element, though singing a serenade is an excellent idea. I'm not sure wether she's got a mic, but if she does - I might actually use it.

Thank you both. Rep+.

I am still looking for some more ideas. If anyone has got an interesting idea, do share.

Bebe_Gurl
04-16-2008, 09:26 PM
Raw egg seems like a lot of fun, though potentially dangarous. There is always the chance of Salmonela with raw eggs.

Writing on her face lacks the emberassing element, though singing a serenade is an excellent idea. I'm not sure wether she's got a mic, but if she does - I might actually use it.

Thank you both. Rep+.

I am still looking for some more ideas. If anyone has got an interesting idea, do share.

You could make it a hard boiled egg but leave the shell on...

SharpGuy
04-18-2008, 05:25 AM
Is messy ok? If so, you could make her pour something over her head.