PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Unpredictable

Story Writter 4
05-01-2012, 05:55 PM
PART I - THE PHONE

Chapter 1

I blink my eyes awake, being greeted by a cool breeze in my bedroom. Shivering up closer into my blankets, I try to remember what is happening today, where I had left off yesterday at. And then it hits me, last night I was preparing for my AP Phycology final presentation today. After months of preparation, I finally am ready to present my findings of how stress can cause students serious harm. I discussed how many times they find alternate releases for the stress, such as engaging in sexual activity, or becoming addicted to drug overdose, alcohol intake, or self-harm. Even though I am giving the presentation today, I don’t have to turn in my written report for another week- a big relief considering that swimming has been getting more rigorous recently.

I pull my legs out from under the sheets, and the cold, October air hits my smoothly shaven legs. I place my feet on the nice, soft carpet, stand up, and stretch my arms. Birds are chirping outside my open bedroom window, a sound that has always pleased me. I grab a piece of paper from my bedside table, and glance at it. Cora Burns is printed at the top; it’s my Algebra II Honors chapter 5 test. The one that I got a 100% on, which set a record for my teacher’s class, since that is usually considered one of the most difficult exams. I glance over at my sister, whose bed is parallel to mine. She is still sound asleep, as she usually is. I walk over to in front of my dresser to examine myself in the mirror. There I am, in my white tank top and pink panties. My beautiful, long brown hair is messed up from my funny sleeping position, but I still like it. I pull off my tank top, and my small breasts get exposed to the cold air. I then pull down my panties, my 16 year old unshaven pussy being exposed. Standing there naked, I examine myself. For a high school sophomore, I look good. Not that it matters much though, at least the sexual part. I haven’t had the time with school and extracurriculars to get into a deep relationship, I’ve gone on dates, but they never amounted to a long-term relationship. I put on pink panties and a white bra, and begin to dig through my dresser for shorts to wear. I eventually found the pair I was looking for, nice, short, and white. They cover about a quarter of my thigh. I then pulled out my favorite t-shirt, the one I always wear for when I give presentations that I’m nervous about: A beautiful blue design, and on top of the design is printed the symbol for radical negative one, followed by a heart, followed by the word math (which translates to: i <3 math).

After I’m fully dressed, I head to the bathroom to wash up, put on a small amount of make-up and deodorant, and brush my teeth. After I’m fully ready, I walk downstairs to find that my twin sister, Emily, had woken up and gone downstairs while I had been in the bathroom. She is also giving her final presentation today, since the times go alphabetical, and she is reviewing her notes. I grab a piece of bread, half hazardly smack some peanut butter on it, and casually eat it while I watch Fox News. Since I’m taking AP Government and Politics this semester, I’m required to watch the news on a daily basis to keep up to date with the current political situation, since our teacher commonly springs debates on us on a daily basis. Emily isn’t paying any attention to the television at all, however, since she’s taking AP American History instead.

My watch’s alarm begins to go off, indicating that it is time to leave for school. I turn off the buzzer, and Emily and I place our bags and laptops in the trunk of our Toyota Camry, and I drive us to school, since it’s my turn to drive.

When we finally reach the school, I rush out of our car and dart towards the nearest bathroom, since I’ve had to go since halfway to school. After relieving myself, I check my watch to find that I should be in AP Phycology by now, my first class of the day. I rush there, and quietly sneak in as Emily is giving her presentation on the effects of peer pressure on high school students. She’s nervous, but she’s been practicing for a long time. Nobody in the class has given a presentation longer than 5 minutes before, and this had to be a minimum of 20 minutes, a lot of information to be expected to be able to recite. And before I know it, I’m standing in front of my classmates, the weight of my grade on my shoulders. I’m glad I took a piss before the class; otherwise there’d be a puddle between my legs by now. I deliver what I believe is a decent presentation, worth an 85% at least, and resume my seat. My teacher says my sister and I did a good job presenting today, and we are dismissed.

I head back to my locker, and meet up with Elizabeth, who’s locker has been next to mine both this year and last. We chat briefly about how insane our AP American History final exam is going to be next week, but depart quickly, as she has class this period. But I don’t, I have a free. The same sense of overjoyment fills my body as I walk to my locker, knowing I can do whatever I want for the next 40 minutes. However, when I come to my locker, I find an envelope taped to it. I assume it’s a note from my swimming coach; she likes to keep in touch with us via similar styled envelopes. Suspicion arises, however, as soon as I realize that this envelope doesn’t have our school logo on it, like most of her other messages do. My heart sinks when I open the envelope to find a picture of myself with my pants down, my pussy very visible, and my face easily recognizable.

I shove the picture back into the envelope. I glance around, hoping nobody saw. I’m not getting any funny stares, so I assume I lucked out and nobody noticed I have a picture of myself naked in this envelope. I rush outside the school building, and I sit in some grass. After looking around to make sure nobody’s around, I open the envelope again to observe the picture. It was taken in the girl’s restroom, in the stall I was in earlier this morning. The date and time confirms it was taken today. It appears somebody slid a camera under the stall and took a picture when I wasn’t noticing, guess they disabled the flash or something. Hell, they got a lucky picture. I pull out the other piece of paper in the envelope, a typed letter addressed to me:

Dear Cora,

You’re probably very confused and frightened right now. I assure you, there is no reason to be frightened. As long as you do everything I tell you to, I will never release this photo to the school. However, if you try to find me, tell an authority, or fail to do something I tell you to do, you will likely find that this picture will be texted to every single person in the school, eliminating your social life forever. It’s your choice, really. Do what I say, or suffer the consequences.

I think you have a pretty good idea of what I expect you to do. It is my understanding that you have a free during second period. You are to another picture of yourself, this time you are to be fully nude, you may not be wearing any clothes. You are to take six pictures: One is to be a full body shot, your face, breasts, and pussy to be included fully. The other four are close-ups of specific body parts: your face, breasts, pussy, ass, and feet. Send them to this email address from your iPhone by the end of the period:

[email protected]

Have fun.

I am amazed by the whole thing. Pissed, amazing, dumbfounded. Why would a guy be blackmailing me like this? How selfish could he possibly be? I glance at my watch; I have half an hour left. There’s no debate, I’m going to comply. Sure, I could tell a teacher, but this guy was smart. He gave me an email address, not a cellphone number, much more difficult to track, if possible at all. Even if I could find out who he was, by the time he found out I was turning him in, he’d have enough time to send the picture to the entire school. So that’s that. I’m going to send naked pictures of myself to a stranger.

I walk into the restroom, feeling like I’m doing a walk of shame. Nobody’s inside, so I go to the same stall I was in when I got caught. I pull off my t-shirt and shorts, placing them on the ground. I then pull down my panties, and pull off my bra, placing them on top of my clothes. “Let’s get this over with,” I sigh. Pull out my iPhone, put on the camera app, and switch it to the camera that faces the holder. It’s a bit of a stretch for my hands, but I eventually can get my pussy, breasts, and face inside the same shot. I take the picture, saving it to my mobile hard drive. I then take the pictures of my face, breasts, pussy, ass, and feet. I found these particularly humiliating to take, I felt like I was pathetic for taking the pictures and that I was being slutty. I send the pictures to the email address, and I put my clothes back on. I head to the library, trying to take my mind off the fact there is more to come.

To be continued soon. Please comment, because this is my first story and I feel it could use some improvements.

italia13calcio
05-01-2012, 07:21 PM
very good!!!! I love it!!!! Please continue soon!!!

kmacroxs
05-03-2012, 12:22 AM
This is an awesome story. Please continue writing it.