PDA

View Full Version : Old Slut learning new tricks

Old Slut
04-30-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm an old slut with a new young strong master! He is making me write about our adventures. This is a 1st for me so I hope I'm following the rules. The sites and his.. My birthday just passed and he gave me my birthday spanks...all 57 of them! I couldn't sit for a couple of days. Last night he came over and spanked me again. Then he took a bag of frozen veggies and stuffed it inside of me while I sucked his dick. He put three fingers inside of me but refused to let me cum. Now I have a list of things to do today and if I dont get them all done I will have little things inserted in me that I must carry around till he tells me different. I'm trying to get them all done..Wish me luck!
Heres the list:
Be naked all day. When I need to go out get dressed in the garage
Cum 3x
sit the yard naked having a smoke
Ice cubes in the pussy 2x with @ least 2 hours apart
Start a blog on the site.:

archie21
04-30-2012, 04:08 PM
sounds like fun.. how did this old slut end up with a young master?

we trust that you satisfy the young master.... and complete all his instructions....

Old Slut
04-30-2012, 04:30 PM
I"m only old by the calendar! He's only young by the calendar. By the way I forgot to mention that the little objects I will be carrying around would be inserted in my pussy. He's not happy that I failed to really explain that. Looks like more spankings are on the horizon!

archie21
05-01-2012, 03:59 AM
So you are old by the calendar, I asked how you ended up together not what the age difference is. As for things being carried in your pussy, I really didn't think you meant anywhere else.