PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

NekoSoul
04-30-2012, 02:25 AM
18/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hi. Am a Master looking for an obediant slave, who follows orders without questioning.
Who does not only follow orders because they are orders, but because they want to do everything to please me.
I am strict, and as soon as you start making excuses to avoid orders, I will take it as "you are not what I am looking for".
I prefer slaves who will show their faces, but it is not a must.
I live in sweden, so I would prefer if you were pretty close to me, so that too much time difference won´t be a problem, but that is not a must either.
I will not make you my slave because I simply like you. After a two day trial, I will decide if you are what I am looking for.
Our way of communication will be on either msn or skype, and I will order you on cam about every time we speak. I will show myself on cam from time to time to my slave, but it will not be because he asks me to, or because I feel like it. It will be as a reward if he has been good with following my orders the way I want it..

Add me on [email protected] and we can talk things through, if you are interested.

justmi821
04-30-2012, 02:55 PM
You are now banned