PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/slave seeks 21-24/male/master in any location (chat slave)

Halfdemond
04-27-2012, 11:35 PM
23/female/slave seeks 21-24/male/master in any location (chat slave)

Hello potential Masters… What im here to explain to you is a very unique relationship im searching for.

First let me tell you my age is 19, not 23, and I believe truth is very important… Which is why im starting off with it. I wouldn’t mind being a slave to a Master which follows tasks and such as long as they are not ridiculous, such as putting a dildo in my ass all all day or cunt… but maybe that could be possible depending on how long I’ve known you. I would love to send a day report if you’d like, making sure its in full detail including thoughts and feelings.

The relationship I’m specify looking for is text Role-play. This requires my Master to be literate, creative and descriptive. For examples this would be one:

Master: Good morning my pet… *His fingers found a firm grip on her hair and pulling her head back to look at her face*
Slave: *She bites the inside of her cheek from the pull on her hair, looking to his eyes with submission* Good morning Master..

This is a very basic example.. But its what I mean. If you do not fill this criteria… and do not wish to Role-play… then DO NOT send me an reply. I do not give naked photos or naked video… but pics of just me are fine… as well as no nude or exposed photos to confirm a task has been completed if you would decide to add the rl, aspect into our relationship. By Role-playing I mean not just a scenario we go through and finish…. Role-play as a constant thing, mixed into our conversations with one another.

The type of Master im seeking is one who is NOT weak. Im looking for a Master who is confident, clever, slightly rough and knows what he’s doing. Not only do I wish a Master but one whos got a very open mind and able to hold a conversation that holds value and NEVER forget the rules he puts in place for me to follow in the world of Roleplay. He should know his place but every once and a while let me be a bit rebellious… but not toooo much, making sure to snap e into line when needed… or just for fun ;)

:D - Ristraints, Mild pain, Mild anal, cum control, Mild rl tasks, leashes, degrading names, heavy humiliation, crop, chains, cages, maid role, vibrating panties, pet play.

:( - piss,

:mad: - scat, heavy pain, bloodshed, beastiality, dipers, family, to much Rl involvment

JumboJizz
04-28-2012, 03:02 AM
I sent you a PM, I'd appreciate you getting in touch as soon as you can.

Master4SlaveF
05-02-2012, 11:22 AM
if interested have a look at my post, and let me know.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105955

your.ujjal
05-02-2012, 08:34 PM
add me [email protected]

23/female/slave seeks 21-24/male/master in any location (chat slave)

Hello potential Masters… What im here to explain to you is a very unique relationship im searching for.

First let me tell you my age is 19, not 23, and I believe truth is very important… Which is why im starting off with it. I wouldn’t mind being a slave to a Master which follows tasks and such as long as they are not ridiculous, such as putting a dildo in my ass all all day or cunt… but maybe that could be possible depending on how long I’ve known you. I would love to send a day report if you’d like, making sure its in full detail including thoughts and feelings.

The relationship I’m specify looking for is text Role-play. This requires my Master to be literate, creative and descriptive. For examples this would be one:

Master: Good morning my pet… *His fingers found a firm grip on her hair and pulling her head back to look at her face*
Slave: *She bites the inside of her cheek from the pull on her hair, looking to his eyes with submission* Good morning Master..

This is a very basic example.. But its what I mean. If you do not fill this criteria… and do not wish to Role-play… then DO NOT send me an reply. I do not give naked photos or naked video… but pics of just me are fine… as well as no nude or exposed photos to confirm a task has been completed if you would decide to add the rl, aspect into our relationship. By Role-playing I mean not just a scenario we go through and finish…. Role-play as a constant thing, mixed into our conversations with one another.

The type of Master im seeking is one who is NOT weak. Im looking for a Master who is confident, clever, slightly rough and knows what he’s doing. Not only do I wish a Master but one whos got a very open mind and able to hold a conversation that holds value and NEVER forget the rules he puts in place for me to follow in the world of Roleplay. He should know his place but every once and a while let me be a bit rebellious… but not toooo much, making sure to snap e into line when needed… or just for fun ;)

:D - Ristraints, Mild pain, Mild anal, cum control, Mild rl tasks, leashes, degrading names, heavy humiliation, crop, chains, cages, maid role, vibrating panties, pet play.

:( - piss,

:mad: - scat, heavy pain, bloodshed, beastiality, dipers, family, to much Rl involvment