PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: My First time was a little like this...

LittleBlackDress
04-27-2012, 02:42 PM
“This movie is sooo boring I don’t wanna watch it anymore,” I said. “Me neither,” said Natasha. It was another Friday night and I was sleeping over at Natasha’s. I liked sleeping at her house since her mom was never around, late shifts every other weekend and she pretty much had the house for herself. This was heaven compared to my house were my parents are around 24/7, controlling my every step and what I was up to. Out of my all friends it was Natasha my Mom couldn’t stand because she was different than all of my friends. She is 4 inches shorter than me, has wavy hair she dyed black blue, grayish blue eyes that are set deep that are piercing once you look into them she likes to frame with heavy black eyeliner, and she has facial piercings, a lip piercing and a tongue piercing. Also she has her neck tattooed with little cute stars and she likes to wear low cuts that show off her huge boobs and jeans that hug her curves. No one really can’t pass by Natasha without looking twice. “Let’s go to bed,” I said and turned off the TV and pulled my sheets up to my chin making it comfortable for myself. “Goodnight,” Natasha said who was lying straight on her back beside me.

The room was dim still lit by the cool lava lamps on each side of the bed stand , with me doing some starting at the ceiling tired but restless at once, stretched out on my back while Natasha beside me lay with her eyes shut. I then also decided to finally go to sleep so well so I turned off the lamp that was on my side and while I was at it I reached over to Natasha’s side to turn off the lamp on her side and as I reached over she jerked her head up slipping from the bed sheets resting her hand at my back as she drew me towards her and she started sucking at the part of my shirt were my right boob was. Aggravated,shocked and with wide eyes I looked down at her....

My very first post...I am very excited doing this;) feedbacks highly recommended! will post the rest lateron (let's say tomorrow?!)

Continuing..

Natasha liked playing and blowing people’s minds and she even played me at times but never EVER played me in this sense. As if she was just doing something completely normal she continued by gently biting and pulling at the spot where my nipple was getting stiff. She slid her other hand beneath my shirt caressing my other boob then she let go and propped her head back on to her pillow. The spot she sucked on my t-shirt was wet and my hard brown nipples showed through my white t-shirt. Still bent down over her, my left hand still resting on the night stand, in the attempt to turn off the light I looked down at her and I saw her face, the colours of the lava lamp dancing around her pretty face, while she was flashing me a smile. She propped herself up with her elbow and with her other hand she drew my face towards hers. Stroking my hair back she whispered in my ear “Common Kim, it’s not like we are strangers…girls share everything..,” she emphasized every word she hissed into my ear and with a sexy underbreath she added “and mommy is not around either, is she?” She ran her petite nose striping my ear and then started sucking on my earlobe. I was tempted, I closed my eyes. It’s not like Natasha was someone I didn’t know…and This felt soo good. My boyfriend popped into my head but he really doesn’t have to know about this, right?!
I was feeling her warm and short breaths on my neck and a chill ran down my spine. She prepositioned herself, lifting herself from the bed so we were facing each other. She pushed me down on to the bed and slowly, while seductively looking me into my eyes she pulled of her shorts, down her athletic legs. I was breathing quicker now and I felt myself getting wet between my legs. She parted her legs one leg on each side of my body pushing me down on the bed, she on top of me. “Now let me see how you treat Keith in bed!,” she sounded so freaking horny, it excited me. She took up the lead and took my hand while I watched her pull my hand towards her mouth. She took my middle finger and slowly licked it up and down circulating her bare bottom right above my stomach. Getting her clue I slowly pulled up my shirt with my free hand. “Good girls,” she said while giving me a perky smile. She took my middle finger slowly in her mouth starting from the tip of it taking my finger deeper and deeper in her mouth like a dick. She was working hard on it like it was an actual dick she couldn’t wait to feel inside her, letting out silent groans, her eyes closed. She circulated her tongue around my finger and I felt her tongue piercing tickling my finger and for a split second I imagined the piercing tickle another part of my body. I bit my lips. While grinding her hips teasingly above and on the skin of my abs she slowly dragged my wet middle finger from her mouth down to her chin along her neck, passing her full chest down to her bare vagina. She slowly circulated my finger around her clitoris slowly rocking it harder and harder. I watched her body tense she put back her head, her hips grinding craving my finger and very quick she drew my middle finger and jabbed it into her pussy hole. She exclaimed, throwing back her head, her soft wavy hair running down her back. She let go of my hand, my middle finger still in her hot vagina, while she pulled off her top quickly revealing her tight and toned bodice. Her breast big and perky popped out but her pink swollen and hard nipples were even bigger. She flicked her jet black hair, now messy, to her right, while gazing at me with her piercing cold eyes. I jabbed my middle finger deeper into her tight and wet pussy. Her eyeshot back and she cried out bending herself over me her tits near to my face. 2is that all you got?,” she said, daring. That’s when I reached up taking her nipple in my mouth while I inserted my index finger into her Vagina. “Oh yes,” she cried, “take me harder!” With my other hand I ran down her butt up and down pressing her tighter toward me while her legs parted more and more for me to my sides. I thrust deeper into her with my fingers and her body shook, her tits jiggling on my face. She grew tense and she was giving out short quick breaths, her pelvic so desperate swallowing up my fingers inside her. Her tits caressed my face. “Suck them,” she demanded. I lifted my face and I started off by licking the underside of her boobs, and on the wet spot where I had just licked I blew some air out off my mouth.
She pleaded for more. With the tip of my tongue I drew circles on her boob pressing in harder and harder. Her boobs flushed. I continued, sliding down deeper licking my way down to her belly bottom, where I made a quick stop. I pulled of my shirt. I grabbed both sides of the t-shirt with my both hands and I started twisting it, as I would quench out a wet t-shirt. “Don’t stop…,” she said in her breath. I didn’t answer but flicked the t-shirt between her legs, her still positioned in doggie holding onto the bed head. The t-shirt I placed like a thong between her butt and her pussy, and lying beneath her I pulled one end of the t-shirt that was in my hand towards her boobs and with the other hand resting on her back I pulled the other end of the t-shirt I toward the back of her head. I pulled it up and down, up and down, then down and up like I was scrubbing her pussy clean. I increased the pressure of the friction alternating from rubbing hard up and down to wiggling with the t-shirt side ways. I saw her abs tense and the quick intervals of her muscle movement on her abs, her belly going up and down as she was breathing in and out. “It hurrrtts! AHH Kim! Oh, the pain feels soo good, FUCK, fuck…” Her moans were turning me on and I parted my legs slowly while I watched her go. I then removed the shirt and her juice was all over my shirt and I slid down and out now fully facing her rack. Still facing the wall in doggie she turned around looking me in the eyes. I then spanked her on the wet shirt on her rack. She let out a sexy giggle. I parted her butt cheeks and she parted her legs even more. Her pussy was red from the rubbing I had done with the t-shirt and slowly starting from the bottom of her Vagina I dragged my tongue, tasting her lady slowly toward her hole, stopping right there. I did that over and over again and I watched her grab her jugs, as her breaths became heavier and heavier…
Using my fingers I rubbed her little clitoris, back and forth, in circles while I was licking the area around her hole. Her moans grew louder and louder and she moved her pelvic toward my mouth, my face buried between her legs. I moaned with her my vagina dripping, I wished for her tongue to be there. While I tasted her I started touching myself. I couldn’t control myself anymore. I pulled of my undies and my shirt. I parted my legs; Natasha was still in doggie, while I positioned myself on her calves rubbing my pussy up and down. She turned around and parted her legs and I fitted myself write into her and grabbing each other’s hand we circulated each other’s pussies. The sheet beneath as was soaking and we kept each other’s gaze while we rode each other. Watching her sexy lip part to moan and her boobs tremble I bent over to her and we fell into a steamy make out session. Natasha wildly grabbed my boobs, sucking hard on my nipples, while I was breathing heavy, feeling each other’s skin pressed tight. I threw my arms back, biting my biceps to avoid from coming to soon. She filled me up everywhere her piercing tingling my neck and every other times my belly. She placed her finger inside my mouth and I sucked at it and in response she moaned right into my ear. I parted my legs in response for her. She turned around and did the same. We sucked each other’s pussy so hard, and Natasha twirled her tongue piercing around my hard pearl and I spit into her vagina. “Yes!”, she exclaimed and then I bit her vagina. She screamed. I bit once more and she came in my mouth, her cunt was contracting and her butt cheeks were flushed rosy. Then she slapped my wet pussy hard. And harder. HARDER. I felt like I was on ecstasy my legs were shaking but Natasha pressed apart my legs with one hand,, while she was slapping my vagina. And then I came, I jerked up biting on her butt cheek she moaned but she didn’t stop slapping. “NATASHA!!!AHH PLEASE STOP I CAN’T!!!!,” I pleaded. I felt like I was about to explode. She threw herself off me, both of us on the bed, breathing heavily, exhausted. She threw herself. Her eyes flickered and there was a satisfied yet teasing smile on her face. We erupted in a giggle. She went in for a hard kiss and our bodies were pressed tight to each other, feeling each other’s kin, smelling each other’s sweat and vagina juices and in my head I couldn’t wait until the next sleep over…

Short insight into my little fantasy, tell me if I should do more of these stories. Feedback recommended;)

Daring nemder
04-28-2012, 11:56 PM
more please!!! and soon lol

LittleBlackDress
04-29-2012, 03:24 PM
finished the story you were asking to read more off...you can check it out if you like;)

Love,
LittleBlackDress