PDA

View Full Version : Wedgie dares for hire!!!

wedgiedares110
04-26-2012, 03:45 PM
Do you need to get revenge on someone? In a wedgie war? Need some creative dare ideas? Just send me a Private Message with the information on the dare, like what you need in it, who it's for, what it's for, etc., and I'll come up with a epic wedgie dare that will be perfect for you. All you have to do is give me feedback on how it went. Also, I'll be posting regular ideas for wedgie dares that I've created or heard of that anyone can use. Feel free also to post your thoughts about the wedgie here and even send pictures of it just to show how well it worked. The regular posts will also have useful things on them such as recomendations for the details of the wedgie, and ratings on pain, embarrassment, discomfort, etc. The first featured wedgie will be posted soon.

wedgiedares110
04-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Wedgie Ratings (Scale of 1-10)
Pain- 7 or 8
Embarassment- 7 to 10, depending on how it is done
Discomfort- 10
Overall Rating- 8
Underwear: Usuable- Any, Recommended- Diaper

This wedgie is called "The Weekend Ruiner" because it is meant to be done on a day like a Saturday, where the reciever would have a lot of free time, as it is a wedgie that takes all day, and it will ruin your day if you didn't know it was coming. Here's how it works: the victim is stripped naked and forced to put on a diaper (other underwear is usuable, but a diaper works best, and it is also recomended that they are not allowed to put on more clothes for max embarassment, this includes girls not putting on a bra). Then, they are given a hanging wedgie (a tree outside provides the most embarassment and discomfort). They must be left like this for a long time, probably for the rest of the day, a whole 24 hours, or even several days. If the diaper or underwear rips off, it is suggested that you just get another diaper/ pair of underwear and continue. I DARE YOU TO DO THIS WEDGIE. If you try this wedgie out on yourself or someone else, please post feedback below.

sluttboy
04-29-2012, 01:55 PM
I just did this and it hurt like heck! It should be rated 10 pain! The diaper ripped so I did my underwear next and it ripped to so I was stranded outside naked! I felt the pain from the underwear for an hour before it ripped. It was terrible.

wedgiedares110
04-29-2012, 01:59 PM
How long did it take for the diaper to rip? Same question for the underwear? Also, did you end up peeing or crapping yourself first?

sluttboy
05-05-2012, 05:28 PM
The diaper ripped immediately and the underwear took an hour to rip. and I pissed myself.

wedgiedares110
05-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Sorry it's been a while but here is the next featured wedgie.

Wedgie Ratings (Scale of 1-10)
Pain- 1-5
Embarassment- 6 to 10
Discomfort- 2-9
Overall Rating- 7
Underwear: This one mainly has to do with the choice of underwear, no nothing to put here really.

I have had someone test this wedgie out, and I think it works well. It is mainly used for embarassment. For this wedgie, whoever is doing the wedgie must go to the beach, water park, public pool, or any other place where people usually wear swimsuits. However, instead of a swimsuit, this person has to wear underwear instead. Now, this isn't unheard of, of course, because people are known to just stip down to there undies and jump in a pool. But there is a catch: The underwear the person uses must be:

If a girl: A bra and a pair of panties made for a little kid. They must be too small (but large enough to get on of course), and have some sort of obviously kid-type underwear design (ex: cartoon characters like strawberry shortcake and dora the explorer, something with tons of colors, etc.). In short, it must be obvious that they are wearing a little girls pair of panties (and a bra that looks at childish as possible), and definatley not a swimsuit.

If a boy: A pair of little boy's briefs that have a childish design. They must be too small (but large enough to get on) and it must be obvious they are a kid's pair of briefs (with something like batman, superman, spongebob, transformers, etc). In short, it should be obvious that they are wearing a pair of breifs that is meant for a little kid, and not a swimsuit of any kind.

After they are all set up, there is one more detail: the wedgie. Since the underwear is too tight, they should have a natural wedgie. If they don't, the wedgie is not noticable to other people, or they can't feel it, give the underwear a slight tug until all these requirements are met. Now they have to spend the whole day at the beach with out covering it up, or taking the wedgie out, or changing into something else. This all could be a problem if they have to go to the bathroom (you could make this and exception as long as the wedgie goes right back in when they are done). As always, I DARE YOU TO DO THIS WEDGIE, and please give me any feedback you have. And remember, if you need any help with wedgie ideas, PM me.