PDA

View Full Version : Pool Table?

braves4ever
04-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Okay, I have a pool table upstairs. It's in my gameroom, which is pretty open. Does anyone have ANY good dares I can do involving the pool table. Assume I have no limits, and I'll just decide to do the really good dares. Thanks!

MM18
04-13-2008, 03:33 PM
stick a pool cue up your ass

jimpjimp98
04-13-2008, 04:22 PM
1. have someone shoot a ball at your nuts (OUCH)
2. use that as a bed for a week ( do everything u would do on your normal bed on the table)
3. Play strip pool with someone
4. like MM18 said but measure how far it went in and post the results here
5. cum only using the pool stick

Davros
04-13-2008, 04:32 PM
stick a pool cue up your ass

Yeah, very creative.

dare_master21
04-13-2008, 04:58 PM
How about this.. you have to play an entire round of pool with a friend, but you have to be naked!

braves4ever
04-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Good ones guys...thanks for the feedback. While they are all pretty creative, does anyone have any dares that are a little less.....risky? I just don't want to involve friends, nor can I realistically sleep on it a whole week with my parents downstairs. That's more my fault then y'alls because I should have been more specific. Sorry.

Marc
04-15-2008, 12:09 AM
Last thing at night, set the table up and give yourself a time limit, say 1 minute.

For every ball you sink into a pocket, during that time, you MAY wear an article of clothing the following day. So if you only manage to sink one ball, following the normal rules of the game, you may only wear one item of clothing (so it had better be a stay at home day!).

For each day that you manage to be fully clothed, the following day's target time must be reduced by 10 seconds.

A pair of shoes counts as one, a pair of socks counts as one.

Report back on the number of items you get too wear each day.

Krystal
04-18-2008, 11:26 AM
great dare marc, i think i'm gonna try that sometime

dare_master21
04-19-2008, 06:51 PM
How about this dare? Simple, but funny. You have to hit as many balls in the pockets as you can within 1 min. For the ones you don't get in, you have to put them in your underwear. Once they've been in ur underwear for 2 mins, you have to then take them out. To take them out, you have to take ur pants/underwear off. (do it quick so ppl can't see) Then take them out of ur underwear (bending to the floor for each ball) one by one.