PDA

View Full Version : hanging

Alexx
04-13-2008, 12:08 PM
so get your slave to to get a piece of rope and tie it around each wrist (not to tight) then put the middle of the rope over a hook or something thats quite high up so they have to stand on tiptoes, it gets quite painful after a few minutes like this because feet start to hurt and so do wrists. :)

Ghost
04-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Men.. i was put under that situation.. and believe me
Is hard.. and more when someone is making everything harder
Every minute is like an hour...

The body is deftly push to the limist

braves4ever
04-13-2008, 02:55 PM
This is a good dare!

It can also be made harder if you want. Perhaps you can hang weight from your balls or do it in the complete dark. Does anyone else have any good ideas?

AM.PM
04-13-2008, 02:59 PM
IM gonna make my slaves do this one.

braves4ever
04-13-2008, 03:09 PM
Word of advice: If your slave does not have anything high enough to be on tip-toe, perhaps you could make him crouch/squat. That would also be mighty uncomfortable in my opinion.

dareboy2
04-13-2008, 06:10 PM

when get home ill do this should be fun to try.

Collared_Slave
04-14-2008, 01:17 AM

Id hate to be your slave then.

slaverp
04-18-2008, 07:00 PM
Id hate to be your slave then.

i'd love to be her slave

grune_m
04-19-2008, 05:03 PM
hm...

for male slaves, you could tie the end of their p***s, run the thing and the rope downward, under the groin, coming up from the back, and tie the end to their neck, so that everytime they have a hard on, it will pull thru their ass and neck... it's not painful, but very uncomfortable...a fitting punishment I'd say

dared to perfection
06-02-2008, 09:17 AM
hm...

for male slaves, you could tie the end of their p***s, run the thing and the rope downward, under the groin, coming up from the back, and tie the end to their neck, so that everytime they have a hard on, it will pull thru their ass and neck... it's not painful, but very uncomfortable...a fitting punishment I'd say

i can vaguely imagine this and its a good idea :) also the original dare is good i didn't think it would be very hard - i was wrong.

ofthenorth
06-02-2008, 12:12 PM
1. Put uncooked rice or gravel where they are standing, it might not be bad at first but gets to be quite painful and annoying. (Also good punishment to place down when making them kneel in a corner)
2. Make them hold a few ice cubes in their butt (or pussy for girls)
3. If making them stay in position for an extended period of time (30 min or more) tie one ankle to their thigh so they must stand on one foot and untie and alternate at certain intervals.
4. If you have two separate hooks or anchor points spread their wrists out. It puts a heavy strain on their ribcage making breathing somewhat difficult leading to exhaustion very early. Be careful with this one as they may become to exhausted and pass out do not leave slave unattended while doing this and do not do to online only slaves unless they have a trusted person able to be there for safety. (If you still want to create the illusion that they are alone without leaving them put blindfold them and stay in the room but don't tell them make them think you left by closing a door or something then stay perfectly quiet it'll create a complete mindfuck when they become exhausted and think they can't take it anymore and start screaming for you, if they're not gagged, and you wait a few more minutes and finally lift them up and relieve the pressure on their arms. Great psychological torture)
5. Two words. Sensory Deprivation. Earplugs, blindfold, nose plug. Sensory deprivation in any situation can completely mess with a slaves mindset. It can cause emotional trouble though so make sure you're slave is ok with it (or just do it anyway if you're that cruel, like me sometimes ;). Be aware of the situation at all times as it can cause panic and that can lead to over the top escape attempts and can risk injury always be there unless you are fully sure that your slave will be able to handle his/herself.
6. Floggers.
7. Randomly attach clothespins to the slave's body. Blindfolded or not.
8. Icyhot their feet, backs of knees, wrists, elbows, or any other spot you feel would be "fun" however joints that will be supporting weight can create a very "unique" feeling.
9. Vibrator in either or both of the lower bodily orifices (for male slaves a vibrating cock ring can be substituted). Either allowing them to cum or forbidding it. Either one while in that position will cause significant stress especially if left for a long time repeated unrelenting orgasms can take a toll.
10. Drink a heavy diuretic and force them to hold in piss. Optional to go along with this is hang a glass or bucket suspended from clamps on the slaves nipples and to a plug or some other object in the slaves ass that keeps the bucket centred under their urethra so any piss collects in the bucket adding to the weight and pull on the nipples. Pissing too much so that the bucket falls or spills can result in additional punishment. Also forcing them to drink the piss in the bucket can be another punishment.
11. Exlax or another form of laxative (epsom salt works REAL good mixed in water). That will cause severe cramping and painful feelings after a short time.
12. Enema retention either with or without a plug. Research the effects of long term enema retention before proceeding with this however. I will gladly share my knowledge of the subject with anyone who inquires but it's too much to type here.

Hope this gives you all some good ideas. I got plenty more but I gotta run. PM me any questions I have an overactive imagination when it comes to ideas for your slaves.

ofthenorth

shylilsub
10-19-2010, 01:45 PM
that sounds intense..

zabuza
10-20-2010, 11:19 AM
use something to make them squrimish to make it harder for them and use uncooked rice on there feet