PDA

View Full Version : 81 dares to be done by Sunday.

sian
04-22-2012, 01:03 PM
I have had a few days of giving dares to my husband but he has won a challenge and can now give me 81 dares.

The first dare is to check Getdare daily and tell him any dares posted, he can choose to use them as he wants.

The second dare is that I have to update this thread at least twice a day.

If you have anything you want me to do, tell me and my Hubby will.decide daily.

However, no messy, no other people except hubby to be involved, nothing illegal.

I've pushed him hard last week and stretched his boundaries and now he's threatening to do the same to me.

Wish me luck.x

willingmale
04-22-2012, 01:08 PM
first one's easy, no underwear at all to be worn

tcfd403
04-22-2012, 01:14 PM
No hot water in the shower or bath
Only ice cold water

MasterZp
04-22-2012, 01:26 PM
Only allowed to wear skirts and dresses the entire time he controls you, and nothing underneath them. The hemline cannot be lower then 3 inches above the knee when standing.

PerfectlyImperfect
04-22-2012, 01:29 PM
You must pee while standing. (as best as you can)

mordeth
04-22-2012, 02:00 PM
When home alone with husband you can only wear a garterbelt with stockings and high heels, collar or choker if you own one to.

sian
04-22-2012, 11:24 PM
Hi guys. I'm on the bus on my way to work so I thought I'd update you on my morning so far.....

I woke up and read your suggestions to him. He liked the cold shower one but he also dared me to put two ice cubes up my funny and I wasn't allowed to come out of the shower until I was sure that they had fully melted.

I wasn't allowed a towel but he dared me to put my running shoes on and run round the garden until I had dried off. ( he wants me to do both of these dares every day) it was freezing in the shower and outside, my nipples were like bullets....

The next dare involved clothes control for the week so that's why I'm sitting on the bus wearing a short tight black mini skirt, red thong, red bra and white shirt undone enough so you can see the bra. My make up is minimal except for the brightest of red lipsticks which I'm wearing and I've brought with me. I've got huge gold hoops in my ears and he's dared me to go shopping in my lunch hour to find even bigger ones and red stiletto heels. ( four inch heels) I feel very conspicuous on the bus and the bus driver definitely gave me a good looking over. The skirt is so short that you can almost see my thong when I'm sitting on the bus.

Remember to keep posting dares, I have to update him on what's been suggested an hour before lunch to give him time to think of others.

Thanks.x

gin
04-23-2012, 12:45 AM
So, you're at work. Well, let's make it an interesting working day!
As soon as you read this, give yourself a wedgie, so that your thong completely disappear under your labia. Stay that way for the rest of the morning.
When you quit work for lunch, find a secluded place, and there edge ten times.
Now you're ready to get back to work: hope you'll manage to concentrate on it... ;-)

fredd1e
04-23-2012, 12:46 AM
I take it that he's easing you in gently - allowing you to wear a thong & a bra!

I assume later in the week these will disappear, but I'd like to see the addition of stockings (it is cold, after all!).

As Monday is an easing in day, I'd suggest that she finds paper clips & puts one on each nipple & her clit. They should stay on for the entire journey home.

Also, if it's raining when she gets off the bus, she should wear only her blouse, no bra, for the last part of the walk from the bus stop. Obviously the skirt & shoes can stay on!

thefunman
04-23-2012, 04:57 AM
have your hubby invite some people over for dinner and yo cook for them and you serve them and you are to be totally naked the whole time.

another have your hubby take you out some wear and all you can wear is one of his dress shirts and nothing else. the number of buttons that are button are up to him.

have fun!!!

fredd1e
04-23-2012, 05:18 AM
have your hubby invite some people over for dinner and yo cook for them and you serve them and you are to be totally naked the whole time.

another have your hubby take you out some wear and all you can wear is one of his dress shirts and nothing else. the number of buttons that are button are up to him.

have fun!!!

Great idea, but I think you should be half decent - a maid's outfit would be good!

Although, unfortunately, this probably breaks the 'involving others' limit, so you'll just have to serve Hubby like that!

I'd suggest he should make you get up on some steps & clean all the light bulbs, so he has the opportunity to check that you're not wearing panties.

And blimey, you ave a late lunch - if you're supposed to check in 1 hour before lunch & you're not here at 1:15. Punishment coming?

fireman
04-23-2012, 05:44 AM
No hot water in the shower or bath
Only ice cold water

That is pretty low of a person here to copy someone else’s pic/avatar. I guess that person must have no imitation or be able to think for himself.

fredd1e
04-23-2012, 05:57 AM
That is pretty low of a person here to copy someone else’s pic/avatar. I guess that person must have no imitation or be able to think for himself.

We digress, but I think you mean imagination, not imitation.

fireman
04-23-2012, 06:08 AM
You will get down on your knees, beg your husband to tie your hands behind you. You will then beg him to allow you to go down on him for your supper. You will ask to be excused. You are done with that you will go get the item you hate the most shoved up your ass. You will then go get icy hot (1st choice) or toothpaste. When you get back to him you will beg him to please use this on you. You will then ask to be excused again, now you will go get a belt, whip or such. When you get back to him beg for the best punishment of your life. Then after all that offer him your mouth and/or pussy. After he is all done you will ask him if you may sleep with him tonight as you are.

sian
04-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Hi all. Well I read your suggestions a bit late and I'll probably be punished for that!!!

At lunch time I had to go town in the same outfit I was wearing( about a ten minute walk) and buy the biggest hoop earrings I could find and then put them in, they are ridiculous and at least 10cm in diameter. I got some really funny looks when I got back to work.

Freddie, my hubby agrees with you so I had to take my thong off for the afternoon while sitting at my desk and I also had to pull my skirt up so I was sitting on my naked bum. I was allowed to put my thong onfor the bus ride home though.

My last dare so far was that as I was walking from the bus stop to my house I had to undo my blouse all the way and take off my bra but had to keep it in my hand.... I felt.really exposed. I reappointed my lipstick before.going in just to keep him happy.

I've suggested the stockings and suspenders etc for when I get home but I've got a feeling he's going to.keep me naked tonight. I'll update you later with what happens.

I'll tell home.the rest of the suggestions over dinner and let.you know what happens later. I need to sit down from being in these heels all day.x

archie21
04-23-2012, 10:57 AM
As you hate the heels so much you should have to eat naked standing up...

tomorrow when you go to work you should have to paint your nipples the same colour as your lips for the bus journey.. when you get to work, put the bra on but keep your nipples uncovered so you will probably have to cut the bra some how at lunchtime you should head for the ladies adn bring yourself off then colour your pussy lips for the afternoon - no panties... no underwear at all on the way home and have to strip before you can enter the house... ....

iluvXTRMcbt
04-23-2012, 10:59 AM
for tomorrow you should have to do this and then go to work with it on see link
http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=524187&page=2
let us know a detailed report on this when it is completed.

sian
04-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Some great suggestions guys. Apparently I'm going to be trying the rope one later in the week.

Thanks to you Archie I have been naked all night except for 6 inch heels, so my feet are now killing me. Hubby took a photo of me seeing while standing up over the toilet which is probably the most humiliating thing I've ever done.

We watched tv tonight and whenever we saw a woman with lipstick on I had to put a different colour coat of lipstick on and then kiss his cock. He has lots of pretty coloured lipstick rings going down his cock now. He dared me to play with myself but I wasn't allowed to cum and I had to swallow his load.

I've been cold all evening and I'm not looking forward to my cold shower and run first thing, or what he is going to make me wear to work tomorrow!!

Thanks for the ideas guys, hubby says keep them coming.......x

willingmale
04-23-2012, 03:51 PM
tomorrow morning brush your teeth with soap not toothpaste

DarthTease
04-23-2012, 08:10 PM
For the duration of this dare period:

1) No panties.
2) No bra.
3) No pants. Only skirts or dresses that end above the knee.

Enjoy. ;-)

sian
04-23-2012, 11:39 PM
:mad:Morning all.

I'm on the bus on my way to work again. This morning I had a cold shower with ice cubes in my fanny again, followed by a run round the garden.

I cleaned my teeth with soap (disgusting!!!)

He then surprised by putting me in the same outfit as yesterday but with the addition of stocking and suspenders. The only difference I'd that I'm not allowed to wear a bra or thong on the bus. I'm also wearing ridiculously big false eye lashes with lots of mascara, my top lip is coloured in a bright pink lipstick and the bottom lip is a bright red, I have to keep them like that all day. Thanks to Archie again, one of my nipples is bright pink and the other is bright red and it's already marked my white shirt with colour. Hubby also wrote slut across my bottom in red lipstick.

I've been allowed to bring a large handbag with me today (for my bra and thong!!) and as a result I am sitting on the bus with my skirt fully pulled up so my naked bum Is sitting on the bus seat. I have to be really carefully that I don't drop my bag or phone otherwise everyone will be able to see everything. I'm getting quite wet as I'm taking a big risk as the bus is fairly busy.

When I get to work I have to take a photo of myself and send it to hubby, then go to the toilet and edge before putting my bra and knickers on ready for work.

Thanks for the ideas guys. Hubby is having lots of fun(and I am too)x

willingmale
04-23-2012, 11:44 PM
write "S" "L" "A" "V" "E" on your fingernails on both hands and hope nobody sees

vinsin
04-23-2012, 11:48 PM
I say you deserve to wear a bra tomorrow, with just a few rules to go with it. When you get to work you must place an ice cube in each cup on each nipple (assuming you can get a hold of ice at your play of work). anytime you are around a co-worker (regardless of sex) you must adjust your bra in the most sluttiest way possible.

ghyt
04-23-2012, 11:49 PM
when you get a chance to do it...
welcome him back home naked in a doggy position, ass pointing at the door, beg him to fuck you right away, if he wants take a facial and/or swallow

ichsagedir
04-24-2012, 01:56 AM
Let your husband take some photos of you and save them on a usb-stick.
When at work print them out and bring them home to your husband.
Hopefully you are fast enough at the printer so that no one sees these pictures. If you have your own printer this should be very easy ;)
I think it would be a good idea if these photos don't include your face but this is your husbands choice.
Or is this dare too risky?

slave regina
04-24-2012, 03:00 AM
Tonight you will sleep naked, chained to the foot of the bed. No pillows or blankets. Your hands should be bound in such a way that you can not play with yourself during the night (I'd suggest attaching them to your collar.) To keep the slave company during the night insert a dildo or plug (preferably one that vibrates) into her pussy or ass (Hubby's choice). Use a crotch rope to make sure it stays in place or skip the crotch rope and tell her she will be punished if it falls out during the night.

If you want to take it to the next level, do the above but instead of chaining her to the bed, chain her to something in the backyard for the night. Might be too cold for this depending on where you live.

fredd1e
04-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Tonight you will sleep naked, chained to the foot of the bed. No pillows or blankets. Your hands should be bound in such a way that you can not play with yourself during the night (I'd suggest attaching them to your collar.) To keep the slave company during the night insert a dildo or plug (preferably one that vibrates) into her pussy or ass (Hubby's choice). Use a crotch rope to make sure it stays in place or skip the crotch rope and tell her she will be punished if it falls out during the night.

If you want to take it to the next level, do the above but instead of chaining her to the bed, chain her to something in the backyard for the night. Might be too cold for this depending on where you live.

This is an excellent idea, but might I suggest an adjustment?

Hands tied to the neck, but one ankle tied to each bed post, so that she's lying, legs apart, pussy facing the bed. Hubby can choose whether she's face up or face down, & whenther she's sexily clothed or naked. Insertions & punishments for them falling out at hubby's discretion.

Should make for a nice view when you wake up in the morning! Shame she might find sleeping dificult ;)

sian
04-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Hi all. Just a quick update on how the day has gone so far. Hubby has been texting me all day.

At lunch time I had to go to the toilet, edge and the paint my pushy lips red, tale my bra off and repaint my nipples and then do my lips.

I then had to go for a walk in my high heels, when I was 10 minutes away from where I work I had to take off one of my shoes and snap the heel off ( I used a brick to make a clean break) I then had to put the shoe on and walk back with one shoe with a high heel and one with no heel which was really awkward and embarrassing, especially as I as in such a short skirt with no knickers..... It took nearly 20 minutes to walk back, so I didn't have much time to go back to the toilet and edge before.putting my thing and bra on.

After work I had to walk for the bus in broken shoe.

While on the bus I had to keep reapplying my lipstick non stop which meant my lips got really big and really pink and red. Two young men were staring at me all the time while I was doing it.

Today when I get to the front gate I have to walk to the front door in just my bra, thong and heel!!!

I'll update you later. Thanks for the suggestions.x

archie21
04-24-2012, 09:48 AM
you are doignnreally well and it seems hibby liked a few of my ideas... i shall have to send a few more... maybe you should have to do an on line role play where whatever your character is given to do you have to do it. You should play with a guy so if you have to suck cock hubby is there and if you have to play with yourself hubby getsd to watch... you could do it on camera but i think you shouodld have to do it with a microphone on so the person the other end can hear you being a good slut....

As for work i think you should have to take a vibe and at lunchtime go out a walk away and then use it to edge twice in different locations.... oh one more thing tomorrow your body lipstick should be black.... your should have to wear a black corset under a half fastened white blouse over a short black skirt and heels.... your toe and hand nails should be painted black ... if you don't have any black things like this well the shops are still open and I am sure you can get what I have specified... if you have to go shopping do so in only heels and a half fastened coat.. finishing only a couple of inches below your ass...

Blue Griffin
04-24-2012, 10:02 AM
You have to wear all your clothes backwards for a day.

sian
04-24-2012, 02:36 PM
you are doignnreally well and it seems hibby liked a few of my ideas... i shall have to send a few more... maybe you should have to do an on line role play where whatever your character is given to do you have to do it. You should play with a guy so if you have to suck cock hubby is there and if you have to play with yourself hubby getsd to watch... you could do it on camera but i think you shouodld have to do it with a microphone on so the person the other end can hear you being a good slut....

As for work i think you should have to take a vibe and at lunchtime go out a walk away and then use it to edge twice in different locations.... oh one more thing tomorrow your body lipstick should be black.... your should have to wear a black corset under a half fastened white blouse over a short black skirt and heels.... your toe and hand nails should be painted black ... if you don't have any black things like this well the shops are still open and I am sure you can get what I have specified... if you have to go shopping do so in only heels and a half fastened coat.. finishing only a couple of inches below your ass...

Hi Archie. Hubby is intrigued by your suggestion. What do you mean by the roleplay suggestion?

Luckily I had the stuff you suggested, don't know if he will pick it for me tomorrow yet?

sian
04-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Let your husband take some photos of you and save them on a usb-stick.
When at work print them out and bring them home to your husband.
Hopefully you are fast enough at the printer so that no one sees these pictures. If you have your own printer this should be very easy ;)
I think it would be a good idea if these photos don't include your face but this is your husbands choice.
Or is this dare too risky?

Hubby likes this idea a lot and is on the pc now sorting it out. I haven't got my own printer, we share a printer and photocopier between 6 of us.....

I'll let you know tomorrow if I do it and how I get on.x

archie21
04-24-2012, 03:17 PM
i will look forward to seeing what you end up wearing.... see your pm

fredd1e
04-25-2012, 12:18 AM
Looking forward to hearing what today's 'travelling to work' outfit is!

sian
04-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Hi all,

I spent the night tied to the bed, first of all speadeagled with hands and feet tied to the corners where I was teased and my hubby spunked all over me, the teasing went on for about 90 minutes and I wasn't allowed an orgasm.

He then released one hand and foot and pushed me to the edge of the bed. I really needed the toilet in the night so had to wake hubby to let me go. This did not please him at all, so he started tickling me until I begged to be release, and agreed to do whatever he says no matter what until Sunday 12.00, I had been busily counting the dares and thought I might finish earlier but not now I wont!!!

I took a cold shower and it was nice to get all the dried cum off my belly and breasts but as it's raining really hard this morning, he personally towel dried me really vigorously, leaving my skin bright red.

Anyway, I'm assuming you all want to know what I'm wearing on the bus today?
I'm starting a bit later(as you've probably guessed!!!!) I've have shiny black finger and toe
nails, really heavy black lipstick. Still have the big black eye lashed on which I had to coat with five layers of mascara.

I have a black Basque and stockings on and the Basque really pushes my breasts together and up. A short black skirt, which is s bit longer than yesterday so I'm not allowed any
panties,and a white blouse undone so you can see my cleavage.

He's given me a black USB stick that I have to keep in my fanny until I use it, there are 10 photos on there and I'm not allowed to pick any if them up from the printer until they have all printed off. When I've got them all I have to take s photocopy of one (my choice) and leave it in the printer.

He's going to text me lunch time dares today as he's working late and won't be home until 10pm.x

fredd1e
04-25-2012, 01:44 AM
Sounds like you're going to have a very enjoyable day, as hopefully are we !!!

vinsin
04-25-2012, 02:26 AM
You two should do something with a bullet vibe. assuming you have one thats small enough to be concealed.

archie21
04-25-2012, 03:56 AM
I think you have made my day, I wonder what he gave you to do at lunchtime, I shall have to come back and see... I sent you a pm with details on my suggestion, hopefully I will get a reply.

superultramazaku
04-25-2012, 04:27 AM
Here's an interesting one for you:

for each day that this thread continues your hubby gets to insert something in your pussy and give it 50 thrusts. however for each new day the thing will get bigger.

archie21
04-25-2012, 02:48 PM
maybe you should have green hair on friday... with a green dress and nails.... hold up stockings.... its an idea.... what happened at work today?

slave regina
04-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Here is a shopping dare for your lunch hour.

Edge once before leaving the office, if you are wear panties/bra leave them at the office. The store will be your nearest sex shop. You will be required to purchase 1 item of your hubby’s choice. I’m sure you need something. :D Before making your purchase you must examine at least 2 other items. Really look at them, read the package, fondle them, try them on depending on the item. You must ask the clerk at least 1 question about each item. For the item you purchase, you must ask the clerk at least 3 questions about the item, one of which must be embarrassing. Example, will it fit, will it get me off, how do I use it, etc. Make your purchase and return to the office. Head to the bathroom and edge again (no cumming, until you get home), use your new toy as well if applicable. You may put your bra/panties back on and return to work.

Report back how it went and what you bought and the questions you asked. Enjoy.

sian
04-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Hi all. So sorry for not updating earlier. I've had such a busy day!!!

I thought that the best way to do the photo dare was to get it done as soon as I got to work. I managed to get the USB stick out while sitting st my desk, though it made me realise how wet I was.The photos were pretty mixed but all starred me of course. Included was the one of me peeing standing up and one dressed very slutty and one tied to the bed. There was even on of a close up of my breasts covered in cum!! Hubby had made sure you couldn't see my head in them but if you got them all you could make a good guess. I made sure no-one was around then printed them and made a mad dash to the printer, just beating a colleague to it. I just grabbed everything that was on the printer and went back to my desk. I then had to decide which one to photocopy. I did cheat a bit and used a photocopier on a different floor. I decided to photocopy one where it was a close up of my bottom!!! I know no-one at work has seen that.

Then the texts from hubby started up. It's hard to get any work done playing this game!! He dared me to write slut on my body 5 times while sitting at my desk using a black marker. Then another text came in daring me to go to the toilet edge, then paper clip both nipples before going back to work. This made my nipples really tingly and I was really horny.

At lunch he dared me to go to the local Claire's accessories and get my ears pierced again. While I was there I had to buy two black scrunchies and put my medium length blonde hair up in high bunches for when I got back to work. It was raining when I went out, and my white shirt became see through which meant my breasts were really visible pushed up so high. So I'm back at work for the afternoon, my nipples hurt,my ears hurt, but at least the texts from hubby stopped as he was at work. I had a fairly uneventful journey home, though I did get a lot of funny looks in that outfit with the high bunches and everything...

When I got home, hubby had left a list of things to do before he got home. I had to strip down to my Basque, stockings and high heels and then clean the house just wearing that, for every room I cleaned I had to edge but not cum. In the kitchen I had to use a cucumber he kindly left out for me to edge with!!

It took me all evening to get the house looking tidy. The last instruction was that when he text me to say he was on his way home I had to put more lipstick on, and then go and kneel on the front door step with my knees open wide, closing the front door behind me. I had to wait like this until he came up and then whIle he opened the door I had to get his Willy out and start sucking it. I thought he would text me when he was a minute away, but I knelt there visible to anyone who came up the driveway in the cold and rain for 15 minutes.

One thing led to another and that's why I'm posting so late.

I'll update again while on the bus in the morning...x

sian
04-26-2012, 12:36 AM
Morning all. I'm on the bus again!!

Ironically most of my body is clothed today but I feel more exposed than ever. I'm sitting here wearing black leggings which are tight and a black running top which is also tight. I'm not wearing a bra or panties so I feel very exposed. I'm wearing running shoes.

My hair is up in a normal pony tail and I'm not wearing any makeup at all. It looks like I'm going for a run rather than work.

In a way this is the most embarrassing way I've dressed all week....

I do have with me a small suitcase that hubby has packed for me and I'm not allowed to open it until he says so.

I'll let you know how the day develops.x

fredd1e
04-26-2012, 12:57 AM
I'll bet that not knowing what's in the suitcase, or what hubby might make you do with it, is extremely exciting.

Can't wait to hear!

archie21
04-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Your posts make my day go so quickly I think you should have to upddate with every dare you do whilst at work. And I think you should be given ten dares you haveto complete whilst at work tomorrow 2 of which should involve full nudity and at least one involve cunning and spreading your juices on your tits.

archie21
04-26-2012, 02:24 AM
Do a strip photo dare tomorrow. Go to work fully dressed full underwear the lot and every hour or as arranged with hubby you have to go to the loo and remove an item of clothing obviously you will have to remove from under to over so to do this you have to strip fully naked. Send hubby a picture showing you in only the item that you are.taking off. Redress and watch the clock for the next removal. When your day is over you can only travel home in a coat which should show off your legs and can only be fastened using one button. You should.update on here with every removal so we can enjoy it too

fredd1e
04-27-2012, 01:27 AM
No morning update about your journey to work today?

Busty
04-27-2012, 01:58 AM
Hi all,

I spent the night tied to the bed, first of all speadeagled with hands and feet tied to the corners where I was teased and my hubby spunked all over me, the teasing went on for about 90 minutes and I wasn't allowed an orgasm.

He then released one hand and foot and pushed me to the edge of the bed. I really needed the toilet in the night so had to wake hubby to let me go. This did not please him at all, so he started tickling me until I begged to be release, and agreed to do whatever he says no matter what until Sunday 12.00, I had been busily counting the dares and thought I might finish earlier but not now I wont!!!

Maybe since you had to be released you should do it again for failing to stay tied all night. This time your hubby should put an adult diaper on you that way he dosnt have to get cold getting woken up to untie you.

archie21
04-27-2012, 03:33 AM
No morning update about your journey to work today?

no updates at all, do hope something hasn't gone wrong.

sian
04-27-2012, 06:28 AM
Sorry all. So much to update you on but so busy with a couple of things that have happened.

I promise that I'll sit down later and bring you up to speed....

X

fredd1e
04-27-2012, 06:30 AM
Nothing bad i hope?

DerbySubMale
04-27-2012, 07:16 AM
Here's one for the evening when hubby is about.

You should be totally naked except for wearing your highest heels.

Take a bar of soap and run it under a tap for five minutes. Then place the soap in your mouth, grab a coin, and go and stand by a wall on a hard floor where hubby can watch.

Place the coin against the wall at nose height, hold it in place with the tip of your nose, and place your hands on your head.

You must remain there for thirty minutes without dropping the coin. Hubby to time you.

If you drop the coin, hubby gets to spank each of your bottom cheeks ten times, and then you resume your position, nose pressing the coin against the wall, soap in your mouth, hands on your head. The thirty minute timer starts again.

This punishment only ends when you have successfully held your position for a full thirty minutes without dropping the coin.

Then, and only then, may you remove the soap from your mouth.

Enjoy!

Blue Griffin
04-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Did you try wearing your clothes backwards on the way home?

sian
04-28-2012, 03:27 AM
Ok. We have a lot to catch up on!!!

So on Thursday I was really aware of what I was wearing and really conscious that my leggings were thin, and if I wasn't really careful you could see my fanny!! My nipples were hard too. The worst thing about it was that I felt really plain, no make up or jewelry. Just before lunch hubby text me with my list of dares.

I had to run into town pulling my suitcase. When I got too town I had to go into the Anne summers shop I had to buy a leather collar, some nipple clamps and a vibrator. I had to ask to try on the collar, find the nipple clamps and then ask advice about what vibrator to get.

By the time I had run to the shops I was all sweaty, it was really embarrassing going into a shop dressed like I was Randall hot and bothered. I found the nipple clamps easily, but couldn't find a leather collar so I asked and the female assistant showed me to something called a neck and wrist restraint. This has a collar that buckles down the neck with a strip of leather that runs either down the front or back of the body. You can then attach the wrist restraints anywhere on this piece of leather. I asked to try it on, and the assistant buckled it up for me. I txt hubby to see if this was ok and he said it was fine, but I Kay as well keep it on. I then had to ask about a vibrator, in the end (after advice!!) I went for a pink bullet.

Outside the shop I txt my husband to see what I had to do next. My lunch time was running out quick!

My next dare came back that I had to go to the nearest toilet and change into whatever was in the bag. I could change into the underwear in a private cubicle but the rest I had to put on in front of the mirror (including clothes) I also had to put the nipple clamps on and put the bullet in my fanny.

In the bag were bright pink bra, and thong and bright pink suspenders and stockings. The nipple clamps stung going on and they had a little silver chain that joined them together. I was already turned on a lot by this time, so when I put the vibrator in I couldn't help but orgasm pretty much straight away! I cleaned myself up and the left the private cubicle to stand in front of the mirror in my underwear. I could really feel the buzzing in my fanny and the pain from the nipple clamps.

I looked to see what the rest of the outfit looked like, there was a pink tutu, and a pale pink vest top.I got these on, just before someone came in. I looked ridiculous as you could see the black collar and wrist restraints even if I tucked them into the vest. The tutu was really fluffy and wide, it just covered the tops of my stockings. I then had black ballet pumps to put on and tie my hair in a bun on top of my head!!.

The instructions then said I had to have bright pink lips and eye shadow, and a pink lipstick circle on each cheek instead of blushed. I looked ridiculous, and as I left the toilets I felt that everyone was staring at me. I'm sure everyone could see the nipple clamps and I know they could see the bondage collar which was so out of place with the rest of my outfit. I walked back to work and for the first time this week the girls starting asking what was going on as my appearance was so different from earlier. I explained that hubby had won a challenge and as a result could dare me to do anything. They thought I was really brave, but all I could think about was the pain in my nipples and the buzzing in my fanny, I couldn't wait for the day to be over and be back home.

I'll tell you what happened later that day a bit later on. Something came up so we had to stop for yesterday and today, we will resume tomorrow and carry on until Tuesday as a result.x

archie21
04-28-2012, 11:11 AM
sounds like your hubby and i share a similar sense of humour - please pass on my compliments on his choice of lunch time fun...

fredd1e
04-29-2012, 12:15 AM
Hope that whatever came up wasn't too serious, & that you're able to find the time to continue the report shortly.

archie21
05-02-2012, 03:58 PM
I wonder if you had to fully stop and thats why the reports stopped too.... such a shame... or did you run out of dares which would be even worse...

4xchamps
05-02-2012, 04:36 PM
wear high heels the whole day and do a lot of walking

lilsissy
09-23-2014, 03:20 AM
you must wear diapers to bed for a week and use them before you get uip in the morning and cry to your hubby to help you change XD

realwing
09-23-2014, 07:00 AM
On your next turn to cook dinner, you should do so completely naked except for an apron. During this time, your husband may come up behind you and play with you or even start having sex. You need to keep cooking the dinner though, as if nothing is happening.

SirNelson
09-23-2014, 08:17 AM
Here is a dare for you. I am not sure it is within your limits....

I hope you like it.

Shuffle a deck of cards.

You will be taking 30 cards from the deck (20 or 25 cards if you want a lighter dare)

If it is a club, slap one of your tits (your choice which one), hard
If it a spade, slap both tits hard
If it is diamond, slap both tits hard and slap your pussy twice
If it is a heart, slap both tits hard, slap your pussy 3 times and slap each cheek of your bare ass 10 times with either a wooden spoon, hairbrush, etc (your choice).

Please report back how the dare went.

Sir Nelson

centurion01
09-23-2014, 09:17 AM
You lot do realise the last post previous to today was 2012!