PDA

View Full Version : 26/f Need Mother asturbation Dares Now!

Drippingwetslut
04-20-2012, 10:43 PM
So I'm already wet and have been thinking of getting on here all day. I am looking for masturbation dares for right now.
Here is what I have to work with-I'm in one room, can't be loud either

Items:
Dildo, rabbit, gspot vibe, bullet vibe, cucumber, candles, clothespins, ice, other household items you can think of :)

Let's get going!

vinsin
04-20-2012, 10:49 PM
I sent you a message. Like you I cant use my mic because of family but I can be on cam if necessary. PM me back when your ready please.

Drippingwetslut
04-20-2012, 11:02 PM
I wrote you back.

fullcharmer
04-20-2012, 11:08 PM
i send you a pm another time but if you want can do it now on cam

superultramazaku
04-21-2012, 12:50 AM
pm'ed you!! hope you enjoy :)

Drippingwetslut
04-21-2012, 10:42 AM
pm'ed you!! hope you enjoy :)

I reported back, my pussy and nipples enjoyed that dare a lot! :D

fullcharmer
04-21-2012, 11:19 AM
his is a dare for you:

do this in your garden or backyard or in your bedroom
take a bottle "the size is your choise"
put it in a chair
now sit in the chair without helping with your hand
put bottle in your pussy
go as far you can and wait there for 5 min
lub it how you want but for more funny use toothpaste and sume lube

for more difficult use a stool or low chair

ps. use only plastic botle because glass its simple to brok, and fill it with a cold water if you want freez it.

have fun
kiss Full

lynx247
04-21-2012, 11:58 AM
So I'm already wet and have been thinking of getting on here all day. I am looking for masturbation dares for right now.
Here is what I have to work with-I'm in one room, can't be loud either

Items:
Dildo, rabbit, gspot vibe, bullet vibe, cucumber, candles, clothespins, ice, other household items you can think of :)

Let's get going!

Would love to hear about you adding the clothes pegs to each of your nipples, the dildo to your sweet pussy and the bullet between the cheeks of your arse and switch it on. I dare you to keep quite whilst they are both buzzing away:)

Drippingwetslut
04-21-2012, 12:22 PM
Would love to hear about you adding the clothes pegs to each of your nipples, the dildo to your sweet pussy and the bullet between the cheeks of your arse and switch it on. I dare you to keep quite whilst they are both buzzing away:)

Just did this one, bounced up and down on my dildo while holding the bullet on my asshole, both buzzing away. my nipples are sore from bouncing with the clips on but I ended up cumming twice within 5 mins :)

VibeSlave
04-21-2012, 12:25 PM
I have one for you, if you don't mind a bit of orgasm control?

Drippingwetslut
04-21-2012, 12:41 PM
I have one for you, if you don't mind a bit of orgasm control?

I PM'd you. Can't wait to hear what you have in mind :)

analholger
04-21-2012, 03:48 PM
I dare you to eta the cucumber, but...
...without hands and everytime you bite the cucumber you'll have to insert another item in your Pussy or Ass. And of course the items will not be removed until you finished the cucumber.

lynx247
04-21-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the update got a few more ideas if you are interested??

Drippingwetslut
04-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the update got a few more ideas if you are interested??

I'd love to hear them!

vinsin
04-21-2012, 09:55 PM
Just wanted to say Drippingwetslut gave quite the show last night. Wondering if you have anymore planned any time soon ;3

Drippingwetslut
04-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Just wanted to say Drippingwetslut gave quite the show last night. Wondering if you have anymore planned any time soon ;3

We'll see ;) Maybe just for you since you did such a good job at telling me what to do!

vinsin
04-22-2012, 10:26 PM
We'll see ;) Maybe just for you since you did such a good job at telling me what to do!
Hehe, truely my pleasure, I'm glad you enjoyed it.