PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm denial game!

Master_naku
04-20-2012, 07:04 PM
i just devised a game similar to the marble game for orgasm denial.

I am going to test it on my little slut starting tomorrow.

Right now I am using Magic the gathering cards: if you aren't familiar with the card game it has 5 colored "land" cards and anyone who plays will most likely have an abundance of lands

i am using 4 of the colors to represent orgasm outcomes

white = cum
red= ruined
blue= chance (what my chance game is going to be hasn't been decided yet may be anything from a coin toss to she has to beat me at some kind of game or complete some very difficult task)
black = denied
poison counter= restart the game and remove a white card and add 5 more denial cards

there is another color green but i haven't thought of anything for green to represent if you have any good ideas for it go ahead and post them

right now the deck has 21 cards
2 white
5 red
3 blue
1 poison
10 black

i assume you could do this with some other thing like marbles, a normal deck of cards, ect

but a fun idea if you have spare magic cards laying around

Kitty Bella
04-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Looks good but for the poison counter you said remove one cum counter... you never explained anything about cum counters at the start. You may wanna edit that in Just a thought other then that not a bad idea i think i might use this on my little slutty puppy.

Master_naku
04-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Looks good but for the poison counter you said remove one cum counter... you never explained anything about cum counters at the start. You may wanna edit that in Just a thought other then that not a bad idea i think i might use this on my little slutty puppy.

white cards are cum cards, i mistakenly said counter lol was thinking in magic terms kinda and i said poison counter and just mistakenly typed cum counter

Kitty Bella
04-20-2012, 10:02 PM
ok i see. yea i am gonna try this with my little slut puppy

Master_naku
04-21-2012, 02:59 PM
ok i see. yea i am gonna try this with my little slut puppy

good luck tell me how it goes ;)

casimir
04-21-2012, 10:27 PM
green is jealousy, have them get you off they get nothing for them selves

Master_naku
04-21-2012, 11:34 PM
green is jealousy, have them get you off they get nothing for them selves

she already mostly does, but that being said shes an online slut for the time being, so that doesn't work

Kitty Bella
04-22-2012, 01:03 AM
good luck tell me how it goes ;)
i let her her pick numbers at random and with the Chance i did a coin toss heads was Cum tails was Denied.
her First Choice is 2 which was a Black Card
Turn 2 She said 2 again and it was a Black Card
Turn 3 Called 9 and was Blue Card Coin Toss was Tails
18 Cards Remain in the deck she Called a 3 which was a Black Card
17 Cards Left she calls 16 and Hits Poison Card Removed 1 White Card and Added 5 Cards and shuffled the Poison Card Back In.

25 Cards Now Remain
She Choose 18 and got a Black Card

24 Left
she calls 22 and gets a Blue Card Flip Result was Tails

23 Cards Left
she called 12 and got a black card

22 Cards Left
she called 22 and got a black card

21 Cards Left
she called 4 and got a black card

20 cards remain
she called 14 and got a Black Card

19 Cards Remain
she calls 3 Black Card

18 Cards Remain
she Calls 12 and it was a Black Card

17 Cards Remain
She Calls 5 and Gets a Red Card

I think we will be using this Daily For her as long as she deserves it.

RST
04-22-2012, 01:15 AM
Green could be go to the edge and pause. Where can I find the game this is based on because I don't fully understand the rules. I do love me a good game though :)

Kitty Bella
04-22-2012, 01:17 AM
i like that idea for Green to be get to edge and Stop. i think i will use that tomorrow on my slutty pet.

MasterPain
04-22-2012, 02:42 PM
I set up a deck for a close friend of mine

I used actual cards with the mana costs on them

Black = minutes in Pain
Red = Edges
Green = Hours spent -1 peice of clothing
Blue = ruined orgasms
White = orgasm

I have the 4 multi colored uncommons from dark ascension in there as well so
black/red= painful edges
black/blue= painful ruined orgasms(ruined by pain)
red/green= public edges
white/blue= forceably ruined orgasms

I put in one artifact in the deck that means I remove a white card and put in a black, red, green or blue

The converted mana cost is amount of orgasms, time spent in current condition... ect

Her current deck is(with converted mana cost)
red: 1, 3, 4, 5
green: 3,4,5,6
blue: 1,2, 4,5
white: 1,2,2,3
black: 3,4,5,5
4 multi color: 3
artifact

she tells me to draw 1-4 cards... i pick them then she has a option for me to draw 1-4 more

I will shuffel once per day and she must have one card drawn each day

Kitty Bella
04-22-2012, 06:04 PM
is there a way to modify the green? cuz my pet starts Naked at the start of the game.

subTom
04-22-2012, 06:10 PM
i let her her pick numbers at random and with the Chance i did a coin toss heads was Cum tails was Denied.
her First Choice is 2 which was a Black Card
Turn 2 She said 2 again and it was a Black Card
Turn 3 Called 9 and was Blue Card Coin Toss was Tails
18 Cards Remain in the deck she Called a 3 which was a Black Card
17 Cards Left she calls 16 and Hits Poison Card Removed 1 White Card and Added 5 Cards and shuffled the Poison Card Back In.

25 Cards Now Remain
She Choose 18 and got a Black Card

24 Left
she calls 22 and gets a Blue Card Flip Result was Tails

23 Cards Left
she called 12 and got a black card

22 Cards Left
she called 22 and got a black card

21 Cards Left
she called 4 and got a black card

20 cards remain
she called 14 and got a Black Card

19 Cards Remain
she calls 3 Black Card

18 Cards Remain
she Calls 12 and it was a Black Card

17 Cards Remain
She Calls 5 and Gets a Red Card

I think we will be using this Daily For her as long as she deserves it.

Isn't it supposed to be one per day?

And, to make it more of a challenge, don't remove cards when they are drawn, shuffle and put them back in. :)

Kitty Bella
04-22-2012, 06:20 PM
i was Letting her get to an Orgasm last night. I did not care which one she got to do. Also I don't Remember reading it was 1 card a day. If it is 1 Card a Day that would not really be any fun. especially since i usually Keep her in a Chastity Belt with Vibes to Tease her constantly.

Master_naku
04-22-2012, 06:42 PM
i was Letting her get to an Orgasm last night. I did not care which one she got to do. Also I don't Remember reading it was 1 card a day. If it is 1 Card a Day that would not really be any fun. especially since i usually Keep her in a Chastity Belt with Vibes to Tease her constantly.

mine was one a day, or course you can still do w/e to your slut all day, teaseing is perfectly fine, mine was just a game of chance to determine if/how she gets to cum that day, so she either egts denied, ruined, chance to cum, gets to cum, ect.

i still tease and torment her and do w/e i want to her all day

Master_naku
04-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Green could be go to the edge and pause. Where can I find the game this is based on because I don't fully understand the rules. I do love me a good game though :)

teh marble game was basically you put say 30 black marbles and one white marble in a bag, let your sub draw and that determine if they get to cum, that what im basing this off of

Kitty Bella
04-22-2012, 08:00 PM
yea i tease her and stuff all the time also. Like today she has to Edge 75 times even though she is very busy today she still makes time to get the edges done.

MasterPain
04-23-2012, 03:14 PM
you can set up the cards how you wish... and change the rules all you want

Kitty Bella
04-24-2012, 12:34 AM
you can set up the cards how you wish... and change the rules all you want

i'll let you know how it turns out :)

RST
04-24-2012, 09:35 AM
I love this idea. I'll be doing a variation with ordinary playing cards in stead of MtG though. I'll let you know what I came up with.

markdenied
04-30-2012, 01:21 AM
Niiiice game :D:):rolleyes:

magicshoe
05-03-2012, 05:34 PM
There is a game similar to this that you might want to check out it involves watching a slide show of pictures you pick out with a bunch of instruction cards thrown in, because the cards are community made there are cards for A lot of different fetishes. http://cti-community.com/