PDA

View Full Version : Home-made jockstrap - for both males and females!

321tt
04-16-2012, 04:31 AM
I dare you to get a really small briefs (boys) or panties (girls). They should be classical ones and quite tight, either get some small piece or buy some.

Now cut out all the fabric on the back, making it a jockstrap. You should wear it as your sleepwear and then as your underwear for a day. If you are more daring, wear it to the gym/pool changing rooms!!!

Here are few photos of my one. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=5220)

kms003
04-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Great Thanks.. I'll try this one!

ShyGuy
04-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Sounds easy enough. I'll do it!

MeisterDerWagt
04-25-2012, 05:46 PM
Wearing mine now, I love it!

I've worn regular boxers since I was about 12, couldn't see how I could wear anything else. About a year ago I got a pair of trunks (the tight boxers which kind of form to your skin and cup your cock), I only got them as a kinky thing to wear in private, that was fun, once. Now I'm used to them because it's the only thing I wear, loose boxers are just horrid now. I tried hipsters too :rolleyes:.

Anywho; these DIY jocks feel so kinky, like the first time I tried trunks.

jaylick
05-15-2013, 09:42 PM
I've worn regular boxers since I was about 12, couldn't see how I could wear anything else. About a year ago I got a pair of trunks (the tight boxers which kind of form to your skin and cup your cock), I only got them as a kinky thing to wear in private, that was fun, once. Now I'm used to them because it's the only thing I wear, loose boxers are just horrid now.

I made the same change after I left school. I still own and sometimes wear loose boxers but trunks are my favourite and better in many ways!

ccp
05-16-2013, 05:53 AM
I love this! great pics too

slutsuki
07-09-2013, 01:04 AM
I really like this. Very original. I have just done this to a pair of men' briefs and will wear it around my flat all day. Then it is perfect for later today when I give myself a good thrashing, with my riding crop, for enjoying myself too much!
Must also look out some of my sissy knickers and see if they can be easily adapted.

slutsuki

Qwerk
07-10-2013, 07:09 PM
I guess I'll go in too

facesitting783
07-28-2013, 05:39 AM
done! i wear mine to sleep now most nights now

Notachicken
10-31-2013, 06:15 PM
Just made it... Gonna sleep in it tonight!