PDA

View Full Version : New Forum?

Hccmike
01-25-2007, 02:27 PM
i see alot of posts asking for slave punishments. Maybe we could have a topic (thread / Forum) type thingingy for just that

cadi14
01-25-2007, 02:28 PM
Good idea there are alot of posts asking for punishments

Hccmike
01-25-2007, 02:30 PM
maybe you could make it a "master resorces" type forum where you could post both tasks and punishments

paintballman9186
01-25-2007, 02:32 PM
that is a very good idea

Manbearpig
02-01-2007, 04:20 PM
maybe you could make it a "master resorces" type forum where you could post both tasks and punishments

yea this would be a very good idea. like a place where masters could get together and post like tasks and punishments specifically used for a slave. Dares can be used as tasks but they arent always that great...:(

Glutgod
02-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Not in my opionion because punishments and task are a lot like dares and that would just be spreding things areoung and you would have to sift more to find them so I think we should keep it the way it is.

cyrano69
02-01-2007, 07:20 PM
I agree with Glutgod people are already making enough mistakes by posting in the wrong forums. Adding more will be even more confusing.

spat
02-02-2007, 06:07 AM
I agree with Glutgod people are already making enough mistakes by posting in the wrong forums. Adding more will be even more confusing.

I agree, just will make more confusing.

depp
02-08-2007, 02:41 AM
I was thinking about this recently. There is no really good place to post that sort of material because it gets lost in the slave/master requests. I'm still thinking about how to best do this though.

yea this would be a very good idea. like a place where masters could get together and post like tasks and punishments specifically used for a slave. Dares can be used as tasks but they arent always that great...:(

Manbearpig
02-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Not in my opionion because punishments and task are a lot like dares and that would just be spreding things areoung and you would have to sift more to find them so I think we should keep it the way it is.

i can see where are you going with this gultgod, but when i use to be a master (I AM NOT ANYMORE) i saw all to often that sometimes dares can be a bit fun, which is not bad or anything, but u need really like challenging painful, humilating things u wouldnt do on a dare. that is just my opinion anyways

Manbearpig
02-25-2007, 11:09 AM
looks like we have another new forum (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)

depp
02-28-2007, 01:26 AM
;) yupp, looks like it :D

looks like we have another new forum (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)