PDA

View Full Version : Banana's! Is it safe .. ?

Mr.Slave
04-13-2012, 10:29 AM
Hi!

I came across a Dare and it said I have to freeze a whole banana (with the skin still on) and then insert it fully into my ass and I have to keep it in there for several hours.

Is this safe? In the sense of, would it get out easy?

Xxx

RST
04-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Well once the banana is in and fully thawed I guess it will become quite soft and easy to expel. (Im not 100% certain though) You can always leave the stem sticking out to pull it out later. I am a bit worried though about the amount of frozen material in your intestines. I'm not sure it's good for the delicate tissues. Maybe one of our fellow perverts here has some experience with bananas.

Id.
04-13-2012, 11:10 AM
I think I remember that one because I sarcastically said why not use a pineapple instead since it's way too easy with a banana.

I would be careful with that. The frozen surface of the banana could stick to the tissues of your intestine like he said, plus the irregular surface and large size could tear or scrape the intestine wall too.

I think a much safer option would be a chilled dildo or butt plug. I'm sure you can find some that large and they will have smoother surfaces. You could even refrigerate, rather than freeze, them to get the chilly sensation with much less risk.

From that thread, if I recall, it sounded like people were doing it, but I would advise against it unless you have much more anal experience.

Mr.Slave
04-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Well, I got it in now.. took a bit time, but I did it carefully *boy oh boy, what a feeling* Anyway, I noticed a bit of blood coming out so I grabbed a maxi-pad and now I can keep checking for blood spills. It wasn't that much that I should worry about it, but if it keeps bleeding then I'll take it out. I had the same with other insertions but not with my dildo/buttplug, but hey, if you don't experiment you'll never know ;-) I'll keep you updated xD

Mr.Slave
04-13-2012, 01:16 PM
There is no more blood coming out (what I expected), it's been like 4 hours + now since I have it in. I can feel inside me when I walk around, quite a nice feeling but nothing too special.

rob184
04-13-2012, 03:55 PM
:confused:

Have you tried a regular banana first?

Who the hell inserts complete bananas into his ass for an extended amount of time? Even worse frozen bananas?

Have you made sure there aren't any sharp edges first?

Anyways, I like to cut the end of a banana, insert it almost completely into my ass and then squash it while pulling the peel out. It was only problematic once when I used an old banana which had a squashy peel. I just managed to pull out half of the peel on the first try. I had to dig with my bare hands for the other half.

Good to hear that you stop the dare when the loss of blood gets lethal.

Mr.Slave
04-13-2012, 04:58 PM
:confused:

Have you tried a regular banana first?

Who the hell inserts complete bananas into his ass for an extended amount of time? Even worse frozen bananas?

Have you made sure there aren't any sharp edges first?

Anyways, I like to cut the end of a banana, insert it almost completely into my ass and then squash it while pulling the peel out. It was only problematic once when I used an old banana which had a squashy peel. I just managed to pull out half of the peel on the first try. I had to dig with my bare hands for the other half.

Good to hear that you stop the dare when the loss of blood gets lethal.

Yup, I cut the sharp edges away with a knife. Tbh, I didn't like this dare. Just isn't my thing.. Anyway, it's fun that you mention that part of you had to grab the banana, because at first I thought mine was still up there but having a closer look it had split open and it was just a big mess. So for a second I thought I was fcked but it all turned out fine :-P Phew!

Conclusion: Is it safe? I don't know, if you don't insert it fully: Sure, it's safe. Otherwise, I hope you're lucky as me to get it out safely :P

sweetsong
04-14-2012, 09:51 PM
You should always use lube, even if it's frozen. o.o

Tbh, I'd never do it but I have seen a gD member stick a whole banana in his ass more than once and he didn't die, so it must be doable at least for some people. ;D

Stawh
04-15-2012, 01:10 AM
Beware of yeast infection if the flesh of banana starts going everywhere.

And yup! Lubes is a must! (Or at least let the surface of the banana melts a little. If the surface is dry, it's very likely you'll bleed when inserting. Another way to do so is to insert small cubes of melting ice in. Wait for them to melt before you insertion. Get the water out first of course. Your fecal matter will be diluted making them slimy and acts as a lube. It's ew though. Did it once and never again.

I hope it helps!

Experimental_Daree
06-02-2012, 11:31 AM
I second SweetSong's advice about using lube, also condoms are the answer to life, the Universe and Everything (I think Douglas Adams forgot to carry a 1 somewhere)! I wouldn't put something that could split or break up my arse without putting it in a condom and using lube (don't forget to squezze the air out the tip of the condom otherwise it may burst if it's put under pressure). As for getting it out, leave the open end of the condom hanging out in case you need some assistance and bear down like you're doing a poo.