me:
fine 300 star jumps

her:
whats a star jump?

Me:
ok.. seing as you know nothing get out a dictionary and read A-C

and guess what she says

Her:
wait, i dont have one of them, to expensive.

ok so what should i do?

i have only had her for 3 days

Davros
04-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Jesus Christ! You kept her on for three days?

My advice; good riddance to bad rubbish!

No offense to her.

TheColdPenguin
04-10-2008, 01:40 PM
ok my slave is begining to get on my nerves. she knows nothing

Me:
do 200 sit ups

her:
whats a sit up?

me:
fine 300 star jumps

her:
whats a star jump?

Me:
ok.. seing as you know nothing get out a dictionary and read A-C

and guess what she says

Her:
wait, i dont have one of them, to expensive.

ok so what should i do?

i have only had her for 3 days

This is so funny! Tell her to a disimbengled diversion (she'll know what you mean)!

simple
04-10-2008, 01:50 PM
to be honest i dont think she will know. :P also i dont think i can get rid of her,
i have gotten to know here (and her half brain cell) anyway, ill find something she shall understand soon.

Sum
04-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Sounds like she's playing at being dumb. In that case ditch and replace as it's dishonesty form the outset.

If you think she's being honest, then um, start easy, errr, maybe, stand up, sit down, lay down, roll over...

ok, maybe a little too much like dog training

simple
04-10-2008, 01:59 PM
yeah, but i think the dogs have more brian cells. no i think she is quiet bright, just needs a little spark to get that energy up there moving.

Davros
04-10-2008, 02:01 PM
yeah, but i think the dogs have more brian cells.

Sorry, I lol'd. Brian cells :p

simple
04-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Sorry, I lol'd. Brian cells :p

yeah brian cells, see instead of a brain being there there is a little guy who is the masseur :D life of brian (in a slaves head)

simple
04-10-2008, 02:22 PM
ok she knew what a press up was, she knows it as a push up.

anyway a bit more bad news, i told her to masturbate and she didnt know what that was :P i just told her to finger herself

MasterPain
04-10-2008, 02:33 PM
dude... thats kinda funny.. but yes when dealing with people use the common names for them... sit-ups and curl-ups, jumping jacks for star jumps.

people are not as bright on the slangs of other cultures.

vampyrepain
04-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Maybe you gave a bad example...press ups and star jumps are UK english terms that aren't commonly used in parts of the US. Instead, we call them push-ups and jumping jacks. Also, masturbation is a very clinical term and she may just know it by its slang refrences, particularly if she is very young or inexperienced.

Anyhow, if you are committed to her, then you should talk to her honestly about it rather than just posting here to vent. So... either you can train her to do it right (which will take patience) or if you don't have patience, punish her for not having her vocabulary meet your expectations (assuming she is okay with this and wouldn't leave you because of it.) Unfortunatly, the way you posted about it here doesn't seem purposeful unless you're trying to humiliate her (in which case I could think of better ways to accomplish that) or you're ranting (in which case you should label your post as such.) Maybe next time if you're asking for advice, you could give a few more details about the relationship from both perspectives or talk it out with her first.

Anyhow, these are just my ideas, if you don't like them, fine, but please don't take any of this personally.

onknees
04-11-2008, 02:34 AM
I am french and first time my mistress asked me to do sit-ups I needed to ask for some explanations but with the help of Google that's not been too hard.
Instead of being rude with her you could have just showed her what you wanted (Personally I have never heard about press-ups or brian cells but I don't consider you like a moron for that ;) )
Learning things to someone else is also a pleasure and lot of masters like to teach things to their slaves.

Sum
04-11-2008, 02:58 AM
You may want to point her to this http://www.peak.org/~jeremy/dictionary/dictionary/dictionary.php if you think it's a slang thing.

But yeah as people have been saying, you basically have two options, ditch her or properly talk to her.

On jumping jacks and star jumps i was always under the impression (that over here in the uk at least) they were two slightly different things. If i remember correctly, star jumps were just arms out arms in jumping. And jumping jacks were where you bobbed down, jumped up (like a jack in the box) then went arms out arms in jumping and repeated that.

right, i'm off to have a cooked breakfast

TheLittleStrawberry
04-11-2008, 03:08 AM
You could just have explained the words.....

simple
04-11-2008, 03:24 AM
Maybe you gave a bad example...press ups and star jumps are UK english terms that aren't commonly used in parts of the US. Instead, we call them push-ups and jumping jacks. Also, masturbation is a very clinical term and she may just know it by its slang refrences, particularly if she is very young or inexperienced.

Anyhow, if you are committed to her, then you should talk to her honestly about it rather than just posting here to vent. So... either you can train her to do it right (which will take patience) or if you don't have patience, punish her for not having her vocabulary meet your expectations (assuming she is okay with this and wouldn't leave you because of it.) Unfortunatly, the way you posted about it here doesn't seem purposeful unless you're trying to humiliate her (in which case I could think of better ways to accomplish that) or you're ranting (in which case you should label your post as such.) Maybe next time if you're asking for advice, you could give a few more details about the relationship from both perspectives or talk it out with her first.

Anyhow, these are just my ideas, if you don't like them, fine, but please don't take any of this personally.

hey thanks for the advice, ill try it. also i am not trying to humiliate her. she isn't on this site yet. but I think i may have made her look pretty bad. she is bright though. also she is from the UK.

simple
04-11-2008, 03:25 AM
You could just have explained the words.....

yeah i explained what they are to her, she then rilised what they were so...

TheLittleStrawberry
04-11-2008, 03:48 AM
yeah i explained what they are to her, she then rilised what they were so...

Yea... So why the need to post about it here?? She realized it, and then everything's ok.. You really post something completely unnecessary here. Shes not stupid for not knowing a word.

SubMissChievous
04-11-2008, 07:48 AM
Yea... So why the need to post about it here?? She realized it, and then everything's ok.. You really post something completely unnecessary here. Shes not stupid for not knowing a word.
I wouldn't say that it was completely unnecessary. I think a thread like this one should be an example of how important communication & patience can be sometimes in M/s relationships. Again, I'm often under the impression that too many times people read the equation "1 dom + 1 sub = perfect match". Nice example here that it takes more than that to make it work...

MasterPain
04-11-2008, 08:04 AM
i know personaly that chloe knows that "one sub one dom" doesn't always work, the same with me with my slave girl, it took time and communication to work through the rough parts.

and each master and slave(or sub) has a general idea of what they want out of the relationship. i personaly enjoy the honour that my submissive gives to me in body and sperit.

rarely you find people that are identical, and me and my slave, who generaly have a long term understanding and get what we want from eachother.

communication is the key right from the first few days of the relationship to the end.

(jumping jacks in amarican terms is star jacks, one jump move your legs appart and arms up into the air to the sides... one jump and you close your legs and bring your arms to your sides.)

TheLittleStrawberry
04-11-2008, 08:06 AM
People should behave.

Bandit|Queen
04-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Just flipping explain to her like you did no one is born with knowledge and may I point out there are online dictionary's so you could still make her read it as a task or something :) Also Dom's out there don't just ditch a sub after 3 days give them a chance to get to know you a bit even online it can all be a bit daunting. But if she is just playing dumb then tell her it doest wash with you and to snap out of it, why anyone would want to play dumb I don't know I like to show off I'm a genius :p