PDA

View Full Version : Me And a Friend

DavidN
01-25-2007, 02:22 PM
My friend and I are staying at his house while his parents are out, we lost a bet, and a friend said that we were to post on this site for dares. We are both male and will do anything as long as it can be kept in the confines of the house. Yes, the bet said absolutly anything. Maybe pics, if I can get the digicam to work. We have till Sunday night, so no rush.

Manbearpig
01-25-2007, 02:39 PM
if u guys can, act like women inside ur house for 24 hours or as long as u can. So you guys would have to dress like women, act like women, ect. If you guys want me to explain more pm me.

DavidN
01-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Sounds good, keep em coming people.

Newbman
01-25-2007, 08:16 PM
shower together, sleep together (naked) do as much nude stuff as u can together

DavidN
01-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Any elaboration on that? It was a bit vague.

depp=noob=lol
01-26-2007, 11:58 AM
begin to wank eachother and give eachother a blowjob. and swallow eachothers cum!

DavidN
01-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Ok, we are both sitting by the computer, and i have grugingly agreed to go along with this lol, will post back in 20 minutes or so to tell you how it went.

Newbman
01-26-2007, 01:27 PM
enjoy urselfs
and rember, just becasue your doing dares doesn't mean that you are gay (unless you are) It measn that you are well enough with your manlyness to accept these types of dares.

Powerstrip
01-26-2007, 01:39 PM
compare lengths!

The one with the shortest has to drink the other guys piss!

DavidN
01-26-2007, 01:50 PM
ok, we did the dare about wanking and blowjobs, he just went straightdown on me and started sucking. Then he just stopped a started sucking my balls. Then went back to sucking me off. I cummed and he swallowed all of it. IT was my turn and tbh i hesitated. It was a long stretch of courage, but finally, I started to wank him, then i just did it. I sucked him off, and had all the cum in my mouth and im sorry guys, I couldnt bring myself to swallow it all, I did a ittle bit, the rest i spat out. AS it turns out, I am nearly a half inch bigger, but he will not drink the piss, but has volunteered for another as a forfeit.

DavidN
01-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Edit: Sorry for the double post.

HE says that he is willing to do anything for his forfeit excet anything ong the lines of drinking piss etc.

Then, we are looking for more to do together before we turn in.

Mephistopheles
01-27-2007, 09:07 AM
For the forfeit, he should either have to spend a fair bit of time outside naked, or recieve some spankings...say, 2 minutes outside for every inch of cock you have, or 10 spankings for every inch.

I am worn out from musical last night; I will post some more dare ideas later.

DavidN
01-27-2007, 06:06 PM
Forutunatly or unfortunatly, he is staying anotherday. The bet said that the dares came for the duration of when he was staying, so his forfeit and other dares please.

Edit, the spankings doesnt sound so bad.