PDA

View Full Version : Alone until Monday

anonimousbob
04-10-2008, 05:38 AM
Basically I will be alone until monday, nobody else in the house. I would like you all to give me some dares to do while I am here alone.

For the entire time I am in the house alone (friends may be coming over for some of the time) I will be naked. That is unless you lot tell me what else to wear for the time.

On top of you lot being able to tell me what to wear, I also want you to tell me what to do. This includes if I am out of the house and will also include a couple of extra little things I can utilise

1) my car, I can drive places and do stuff in the car
2) I have access to 1 sex toy, it is a dildo and I will use it however you wish

anonimousbob
04-13-2008, 03:11 AM
Yesterday I was challenged to a game of rock paper scissors on msn, each round I won meant an item of clothing. I won pants, socks and a tshirt.

For the round I lost I was also challenged to masturbate for 2 hours, and every 15 mins I had to give myself anal sex for 5 mins. If I orgasmed I had to have a shower in the clothes I won and poor a canned food item over my head and in my pants. Miraculously I lasted 1 1/2 hours, but alas I lost and had to take the shower

I am now naked again for a new day and have 24 hours left to fulfill any tasks you feel I should undertake. Don't hold back

Stripperman
04-13-2008, 04:28 AM
Since you are naked open all your curtains and make no attempt to avoid windows or cover up.

Swisstony
04-13-2008, 04:55 AM
Make sure you don't visit any other websites other than this one until Monday. Every other page you look at you must spank yourself 10 times. And that includes your home page (if it isn't getdare.com :D)

anonimousbob
04-13-2008, 06:00 AM
Since you are naked open all your curtains and make no attempt to avoid windows or cover up.

I'm doing that anyway :p

Make sure you don't visit any other websites other than this one until Monday. Every other page you look at you must spank yourself 10 times. And that includes your home page (if it isn't getdare.com :D)

Curse google, to make life easy I think I will just make getdare my homepage until tomorrow. Nice idea :)